CalmYhurNutzBruhh
Angel of Mizery
CalmYhurNutzBruhh
Angel of Mizery
CalmYhurNutzBruhh
Hello ^o^
Im looking to buy some avi art.
It has to be in color.
Just give me examples and the price. im NOT gonna click on links.
K thanks ^____^

User Image

I would love to draw your avi! biggrin For my prices I usually go for anime style and they run 80k for full color and full body. I may go lower, but that depends on how much. Here are my samples: MY ART YO
How much for a full body posing with a background?

That would run 90 to 100k depending on what the background was smile
Like te sky is blue with white fluffy clouds, the grass is green and the the sun is shining biggrin

lol sounds like a cute ideal ^^ I'll do it for 90k. So jut to make sure your dedicated to this send half the commission money and then I will request the rest after im done. I just dont want to be scammed is all.
Ok, but i need to get some gold i only have 82k

Hilarious Vampire

CalmYhurNutzBruhh
Angel of Mizery
CalmYhurNutzBruhh
Angel of Mizery
CalmYhurNutzBruhh

Like te sky is blue with white fluffy clouds, the grass is green and the the sun is shining biggrin

lol sounds like a cute ideal ^^ I'll do it for 90k. So jut to make sure your dedicated to this send half the commission money and then I will request the rest after im done. I just dont want to be scammed is all.

XD ah its okay I can do it for 80k I feel happy and generous today smile Save yourself some money. Sound like a plan?
Angel of Mizery
CalmYhurNutzBruhh
Angel of Mizery
CalmYhurNutzBruhh
Angel of Mizery
CalmYhurNutzBruhh

XD ah its okay I can do it for 80k I feel happy and generous today smile Save yourself some money. Sound like a plan?
Ok thanks!! ^__^ when will the art be done? and i will send half now

Hilarious Vampire

CalmYhurNutzBruhh
Angel of Mizery
CalmYhurNutzBruhh
Angel of Mizery
CalmYhurNutzBruhh

I am hoping within this week or the next. I do have finals to be done, but they won't take up that much of my time lol. So yeah 1-2 weeks if not shorter.
Angel of Mizery
CalmYhurNutzBruhh
Angel of Mizery
CalmYhurNutzBruhh
Angel of Mizery
CalmYhurNutzBruhh

I am hoping within this week or the next. I do have finals to be done, but they won't take up that much of my time lol. So yeah 1-2 weeks if not shorter.
Nvm sorry i might be quiting sad sorry

Hilarious Vampire

CalmYhurNutzBruhh
Angel of Mizery
CalmYhurNutzBruhh
Angel of Mizery
CalmYhurNutzBruhh

Aw why so?
Angel of Mizery
CalmYhurNutzBruhh
Angel of Mizery
CalmYhurNutzBruhh
Angel of Mizery
CalmYhurNutzBruhh

Aw why so?

Im getting bored of gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out