Welcome to Gaia! ::

Survivor

Here I am again, art-whoring. I love my avatars, and I want to give you a challenge. In your response, tell me which avi you'd like to draw, give me examples, and list prices.

Avis on this account:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Avis on my other account:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- All of the male avis should be muscular, somewhere between Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson when it comes to build.
- The last two male avis can be drawn shirtless or with a shirt, scruffy-faced or clean-shaven.
- The guitar on all the male avis' backs is in no way important and does not have to be drawn.
- Try your hardest to get the tentacles to look right on the first male avi.

Thanks for considering me. <3

Survivor

Survivor

Ty Trance's Queen

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500
They say...

User Image

User Image

~
bumpo
and good luck biggrin
~
User Image

That's because... for me, you DID

Blazing Smoker

I could draw the tentacle dude for 500k full body in colour (i'm doing a new style, if you like it, 500k. If you don't my labour will cost 300k) done in a couple of days after you've accepted me, if you do (0-2 days) and an extra 100k would be awesome wink *hint hint* xD xx

Survivor

oOSkyeWolfOo
I could draw the tentacle dude for 500k full body in colour (i'm doing a new style, if you like it, 500k. If you don't my labour will cost 300k) done in a couple of days after you've accepted me, if you do (0-2 days) and an extra 100k would be awesome wink *hint hint* xD xx
Not a style I'm looking for, but thank you for your interest!

Survivor

A quick bump before I head off to work~

Survivor

Survivor

Sparkly Browser

o1+o2+o3+o4+o5+o6+o7

Does it have to be a fullbody? o3o;
I normally do waistups, headshots and busts.
Barely fullbodies.
The artwork above have a price range from 50k-80k.
It really is random, so you can offer too. ^u^

Survivor

invalid korean

o1+o2+o3+o4+o5+o6+o7

Does it have to be a fullbody? o3o;
I normally do waistups, headshots and busts.
Barely fullbodies.
The artwork above have a price range from 50k-80k.
It really is random, so you can offer too. ^u^
Hmm. Your style does definitely vary incredibly. o.o I'd have a hard time giving you a general pricing, since there's so much variation. Which avi were you interested in? I'd take a headshot.

Survivor

Survivor

Survivor

Seeker

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/011/8/6/mom_mom_mom_love_love_love______by_neolover4454-d4m2oyd.jpg

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/011/2/2/kekki_chan_by_neolover4454-d4m2wq0.jpg

I'll do the first one listed (I really like it ^.^) in full body for 200-250k(Can be lowered if needed.. I'm not pricey.). I know i don't have any examples, but I just recently got my tablet ^u^~ If you don't like how the picture turns out, you don't have to pay for it ^u^~ (every one of my drawings are a little different, so it could be anything ^u^~)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff