Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Fatcat

Einya
iinterfere
Bump

Name: Einya
Item(s) and/or charm(s) and/or gold you want: Charms! At least 20 heart charms if possible. ;P
Link to art shop (optional): few samples at the end of this form
Type of Art you are willing to offer(chibi, fullbody, colored, uncolored, shaded, etc.): Everything! Full body with colour too.

Samples:
User Image

User Image

ooh, i'm interested
for 20 heart charms, is it possible to get a piece of art like the one in your sig?

High-functioning Otaku

iinterfere
Einya
iinterfere
Bump

Item(s) and/or charm(s) and/or gold you want: Charms! At least 20 heart charms if possible. ;P
Type of Art you are willing to offer(chibi, fullbody, colored, uncolored, shaded, etc.): Everything! Full body with colour too.

Samples:
User Image

User Image

ooh, i'm interested
for 20 heart charms, is it possible to get a piece of art like the one in your sig?

Centaur one? Sure! heart
Any pose requests?

Wheezing Fatcat

Einya
iinterfere
Einya
iinterfere
Bump

Samples:
User Image

User Image

ooh, i'm interested

Centaur one? Sure! heart
Any pose requests?

yeah, in that art style but not like a centaur
The bigger reference of my avi is in the first post
As for the pose, I dont know, I guess hand on hip would be fine
Side note: Like I always ask people, before you start coloring, my i see a work in progress so I can ask for any adjustments?

High-functioning Otaku

iinterfere
Einya
iinterfere
Einya
iinterfere
Bump

Samples:
User Image

User Image

ooh, i'm interested

Centaur one? Sure! heart
Any pose requests?

Side note: Like I always ask people, before you start coloring, my i see a work in progress so I can ask for any adjustments?

Of course! I work with colours from the start with this style though, but I'll update you from time to time. <3 I work with many layers so making colour etc. adjustments are easy! smile

I'll PM you with update in hour or so! <3

Wheezing Fatcat

Einya
iinterfere
Einya
iinterfere
Einya
iinterfere
Bump

Samples:
User Image

User Image

ooh, i'm interested

Centaur one? Sure! heart
Any pose requests?

Of course! I work with colours from the start with this style though, but I'll update you from time to time. <3 I work with many layers so making colour etc. adjustments are easy! smile

I'll PM you with update in hour or so! <3

ok, i'll send trade already, but won't accept until the art is done biggrin

Wheezing Fatcat

Wheezing Fatcat

Wheezing Fatcat

Wheezing Fatcat

Wheezing Fatcat

Wheezing Fatcat

Wheezing Fatcat

Wheezing Fatcat

Wheezing Fatcat

Wheezing Fatcat