Welcome to Gaia! ::

which OC couple should I make an art contest?

Jun+Mimori 0.095541401273885 9.6% [ 15 ]
Goranu+Mika 0.095541401273885 9.6% [ 15 ]
Kizzu+Mio 0.095541401273885 9.6% [ 15 ]
Tensai+Yasuo 0.12101910828025 12.1% [ 19 ]
Levb+Lena 0.10191082802548 10.2% [ 16 ]
Daka+Ayumi 0.15923566878981 15.9% [ 25 ]
Kozuke+Onuki 0.10191082802548 10.2% [ 16 ]
Alphonce+Joile Jouet 0.13375796178344 13.4% [ 21 ]
Erebos+Mariposa 0.095541401273885 9.6% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 157 ]

Business Genius

4,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
SmiIe

Ordinary lol Oh gawd thats actually a funny idea X^D

*makes a note of it* for later<3

Almost done!
It's taking quite some time. emotion_drool

Business Genius

4,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
And here we are.
Original
Color variation

I wasn't sure which looked better to me. So I'm presenting you with both of them, and you can pick out the one you like, or keep them both if you're like me and can't decide which you like more. gonk

I hope you like it!
Also, I'm sorry if the textbook seems weird/not at all what you wanted! Google images wasn't helping for covers, so I ended up doing my own thing, and now it looks like a spell book..! gonk

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sakamu
And here we are.
Original
Color variation

I wasn't sure which looked better to me. So I'm presenting you with both of them, and you can pick out the one you like, or keep them both if you're like me and can't decide which you like more. gonk

I hope you like it!
Also, I'm sorry if the textbook seems weird/not at all what you wanted! Google images wasn't helping for covers, so I ended up doing my own thing, and now it looks like a spell book..! gonk

*cries* I-its so beautiful ;0;

Im keeping both Its so gawd damn Hard to choose one X^D

I was just right now working on trying to color my characters digitally and Im...Im so lazy At art D^B

Thank you for the amazing art work ;0; Any chance I can just get more? Im so willing to pay 1mill for another emotion_zombie

Business Genius

4,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
SmiIe
Sakamu
And here we are.
Original
Color variation

I hope you like it!

*cries* I-its so beautiful ;0;

Im keeping both Its so gawd damn Hard to choose one X^D

I was just right now working on trying to color my characters digitally and Im...Im so lazy At art D^B

Thank you for the amazing art work ;0; Any chance I can just get more? Im so willing to pay 1mill for another emotion_zombie

Which character did you have in mind?

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Heavymetal Bot

Which character did you have in mind?

User Image

✖Any of my guys would be lovely<3

which ever you feel comfortable really, Any chance of getting a couples art half body for 1mill? or head shots of couples art?

lovey-dove- s**t going on? like a kiss on the check or on the forehead, you know, stuff like that but half body of even a heads hot would be nice as a couple?

just a thought emotion_facepalm

anyways, just looking at your art makes me feel like Im so lazy to make such an effort at doing what you do OTZ ....AMAZING s**t that is

bamieb's Wife

Alien Unicorn

Heavymetal Bot

omg.. your art is sooo beautiful. *drools*

bamieb's Wife

Alien Unicorn

Username ++ ianzu
Samples ++ smile
Prices ++ 500k+ for single full body 425k+ for knee up 350k+ for a hip up. (double all prices for couples)
Character(s) ++ Will be willing to try any of them. <3 I love all their designs
Timeframe ++ um.. hopefully not a month ..i'll say a week or two? (just to be safe) ( i work full time so it honestly depends)(updates i will provide frequent updates)
Questions/Comments/Concerns? ++

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Messere Mana
heart

User Image

✖hello~<3

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
iAnzu
Username ++ ianzu
Samples ++ smile
Prices ++ 500k+ for single full body 425k+ for knee up 350k+ for a hip up. (double all prices for couples)
Timeframe ++ um.. hopefully not a month ..i'll say a week or two? (just to be safe) ( i work full time so it honestly depends)(updates i will provide frequent updates)

User Image

✖350K for knee up sounds sweet for couples art and or course Its double SO YES

I would like to start with, WITH, with....Hmm well which catches your fancy?

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hey Smile.
How's it going?

bamieb's Wife

Alien Unicorn

SmiIe
iAnzu
Username ++ ianzu
Samples ++ smile

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o76/cry777/more art and avitars/Paper Dolls/more art/smiieflopp_zpsc833a09c.jpg

✖350K for knee up sounds sweet for couples art and or course Its double SO YES

I would like to start with, WITH, with....Hmm well which catches your fancy?

its actually 425k for a single knee up. sweatdrop (i feel bad pointing that out )

but um um.. XD. i really like... Jun+Mimori mainly cause they are SO COLORFUL (loves color XD)
but I also super love Goranu+Mika. I like their designs so much. Mika is super detailed but so pretty XD
XD i love all of them. honestly. XD but those two pairing's i think are my favorite. <3

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
iAnzu

its actually 425k for a single knee up. sweatdrop (i feel bad pointing that out )

but um um.. XD. i really like... Jun+Mimori mainly cause they are SO COLORFUL (loves color XD)
but I also super love Goranu+Mika. I like their designs so much. Mika is super detailed but so pretty XD
XD i love all of them. honestly. XD but those two pairing's i think are my favorite. <3

User Image

✖✖✖Oh Pftftft no your right X^D I meant to say HIP up lol sorry about that X^D

Mmmmm I'll get Mika and Goranu for 700K for now OuO

I would love it if you could try drawing Mika squishing a sweet bum on Goranu's mask While he stares at her X^D

of course I would like them together O 3 O <33

and thanks, though Mimori has the most crazies out fit, I really tried to make it colorful that I went a little over board with the backgrounds D^X

So now the characters clothes and background are competing for attention

bamieb's Wife

Alien Unicorn

SmiIe
iAnzu

✖✖✖Oh Pftftft no your right X^D I meant to say HIP up lol sorry about that X^D

Mmmmm I'll get Mika and Goranu for 700K for now OuO

I would love it if you could try drawing Mika squishing a sweet bum on Goranu's mask While he stares at her X^D

of course I would like them together O 3 O <33

and thanks, though Mimori has the most crazies out fit, I really tried to make it colorful that I went a little over board with the backgrounds D^X

So now the characters clothes and background are competing for attention

oh lol! XD XD
yeah sounds great! o u o (start a trade?)(im working on an order right now for someone, but i think i might be able to at least get a sketch out tonight at some point! depending on how much energy i have after this commish.)
awe yeah what a cute pose !!

XD lol lol. I do that too so I totally get yah there. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas