Welcome to Gaia! ::

which OC couple should I make an art contest?

Jun+Mimori 0.095541401273885 9.6% [ 15 ]
Goranu+Mika 0.095541401273885 9.6% [ 15 ]
Kizzu+Mio 0.095541401273885 9.6% [ 15 ]
Tensai+Yasuo 0.12101910828025 12.1% [ 19 ]
Levb+Lena 0.10191082802548 10.2% [ 16 ]
Daka+Ayumi 0.15923566878981 15.9% [ 25 ]
Kozuke+Onuki 0.10191082802548 10.2% [ 16 ]
Alphonce+Joile Jouet 0.13375796178344 13.4% [ 21 ]
Erebos+Mariposa 0.095541401273885 9.6% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 157 ]

SmiIe
leo-amy

HA okay~! :3 You have a facebook again lol. XD
you should friend my yaoi account. <333333 XD I wont tag you in anything. I also put up half naked men on that account from time to time. you should check.
I already friend requested you on my normal acccount thou. ^_^

I know, nox was calling me a b***h because i didnt have a photo.... alot... XD
but its not like its some EPIC secret or anything I just wanna look good so yeah.

User Image

✖*laughs at naxiel comment* nice xD

well I just wanted to know but your making it sound like some secret and Im already thinking your ganna be a hippie lol

or goth punk I donno my guess its something like your art xD

anyways....I suck at logging in to facebook....*is lazy* xD but yeah I'll have t do that O3O

hey smile, I was going to hire a male model for life drawing purposes, i dont know if you want to be apart of it, or drawing from life from a male. I was going to pay a friend or classmate to pose in boxer shorts for about an hour, or 20-30 dollers for a session *like for two hours or three*. Since this is coming out of my pocket, i dont have a ton of funds for this but if you want to be apart of it, I would love it if you pitched in at least a five, and if i get enough artists, then we could have them a bit longer. I will take a free comic book if you want to be apart of it for a few times too. *as a payment**

*dont worry i am still paying for my comic books from u, you are still getting the 18 dollers.*

I am trying to make some flyers for my male Friends or people around town, and at my school and such. There will be no nudity, only boxers.

you can ask your sister if she wants to be apart of that too. same rules apply for her.

Where will i have this? most likely either at the VC, at my school's art room, or at the person's house *if its a friend***

But if you want to know more, I will make up some flyers, and either hand you one or tag you one on facebook.

Why am i doing this? BECAUSE i have taken life drawing for the third time and STILL all we have had to draw is only ONE guy and he was over fourty. All the girls are about 20 and up, and i still havent had a young model. I NEED a young male model. SO. the rules for this is, 18 and up, NOT FAT. no offense to fatness, its just, there is NO point in drawing it. a nice build is LOVED but not required. ALSO if you would like to have some female models posing us for us, I really WILL need a few people because i prefer MEN at the moment to sketch, since as I have said, drawn enough nude females.

<333 ^_^ hope to see you apart of it.

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
evonde
SmiIe
✖Oh wow in speechless with the pose thats incredible emotion_kirakira

I really love the botton idea, I do agree with what your saying and thats smart O3O

Im actually glad you didnt make her grab the rose with her foot xD that just made me laugh a bit

its such a pretty pose, so Im glad to see you put her shoes heart

really love your progress c:

I'm glad you like it! Yeah, aahahah, the rose was a bit silly to me, too. Sometimes it's not the best idea to draw at two in the morning, hm?

Ah, and I was wondering whether you wanted to have something different in terms of colouring. If you click this link again you'll see that between the time I drew your sketch and now i finished a few other pieces and tried out a new colouring style. Would you like the older, lineless style or the new line-art style?

User Image

✖lol that explains xD

I actually would still love the older style, I love the texture and its so different which is what I want

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
leo-amy

hey smile, I was going to hire a male model for life drawing purposes, i dont know if you want to be apart of it, or drawing from life from a male. I was going to pay a friend or classmate to pose in boxer shorts for about an hour, or 20-30 dollers for a session *like for two hours or three*. Since this is coming out of my pocket, i dont have a ton of funds for this but if you want to be apart of it, I would love it if you pitched in at least a five, and if i get enough artists, then we could have them a bit longer. I will take a free comic book if you want to be apart of it for a few times too. *as a payment**

*dont worry i am still paying for my comic books from u, you are still getting the 18 dollers.*

I am trying to make some flyers for my male Friends or people around town, and at my school and such. There will be no nudity, only boxers.

you can ask your sister if she wants to be apart of that too. same rules apply for her.

Where will i have this? most likely either at the VC, at my school's art room, or at the person's house *if its a friend***

But if you want to know more, I will make up some flyers, and either hand you one or tag you one on facebook.

Why am i doing this? BECAUSE i have taken life drawing for the third time and STILL all we have had to draw is only ONE guy and he was over fourty. All the girls are about 20 and up, and i still havent had a young model. I NEED a young male model. SO. the rules for this is, 18 and up, NOT FAT. no offense to fatness, its just, there is NO point in drawing it. a nice build is LOVED but not required. ALSO if you would like to have some female models posing us for us, I really WILL need a few people because i prefer MEN at the moment to sketch, since as I have said, drawn enough nude females.

User Image

✖lol xD

oh gawd this is so random xD I can see you had it with art classes xD

sadly Im not interested cuz I know how to draw manly men emotion_awesome

and I still have no money which is why Im selling my manga so I can save up for a BJD

I want one of those damn things!!! its so expensive but maybe you can use my male BJD as your sexy model lol maybe xD

oh well...good luck with that xD I actually want to see the working progress of your sexy guy emotion_awesome

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
leo-amy

emo why would I be a hippy? -3- you have all made it quite clear that the look doesnt look good so I have been doing my best to not wear stuff like that all the time. crying

Booohhhhhh..........
Yeah your sis is tagging you in a TON of pics..... emotion_awesome I am not sure how you will feel about that. did you ask for that? emotion_sweatdrop

User Image

✖lol WHY WOULDNT YOU BE!!! xD its what your most ften dress like xD

Im joking with you awwwww emotion_hug

anyways as for donna.....I trust her judgement she's always showing me funny s**t
SmiIe
leo-amy

User Image

✖lol xD

oh gawd this is so random xD I can see you had it with art classes xD

sadly Im not interested cuz I know how to draw manly men emotion_awesome

and I still have no money which is why Im selling my manga so I can save up for a BJD

I want one of those damn things!!! its so expensive but maybe you can use my male BJD as your sexy model lol maybe xD

oh well...good luck with that xD I actually want to see the working progress of your sexy guy emotion_awesome

what? no i havent had it with art classes. what is with you thinking that i hate art classes and teachers?? XD I am just saying since there is no male models in all of my life drawing classes. i know how to draw women just fine, and are you sure? i mean you have never taken life drawing have you? life drawing is essental for any art education no matter how sure you are of your abilities. it would help with faces too. *to do realism.*

and it might help with shadowing and coloring or whatever. and like i said, it doesnt have to be paid for, i said i would take a comic since it was my idea.

i got a fourty year old guy today, and honest to god i was so EXCITED cause he looked young enough and my art was coming out good~! ^O^/

what are you talking about, BJD? I am kinda tired and thining right now. as your model? what? <3333333333
and really, I might order some more comics from u, i mean gosh. you really cannot part with one comic for the sake of your education lol? XD HA XD
yay hugs u back. XD well..... i dunno i wouldnt be a hippy for halloween. jeez. XD <333 you should see what i am for halloween time, I DO dress girly and put on make up and stuff. *almost every time.* omg i remember when i was princess jasmine when i was ten so awesome

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
leo-amy

what? no i havent had it with art classes. what is with you thinking that i hate art classes and teachers?? XD I am just saying since there is no male models in all of my life drawing classes. i know how to draw women just fine, and are you sure? i mean you have never taken life drawing have you? life drawing is essental for any art education no matter how sure you are of your abilities. it would help with faces too. *to do realism.*

and it might help with shadowing and coloring or whatever. and like i said, it doesnt have to be paid for, i said i would take a comic since it was my idea.

i got a fourty year old guy today, and honest to god i was so EXCITED cause he looked young enough and my art was coming out good~! ^O^/

what are you talking about, BJD? I am kinda tired and thining right now. as your model? what? <3333333333
and really, I might order some more comics from u, i mean gosh. you really cannot part with one comic for the sake of your education lol? XD HA XD

User Image

✖Im not interested in drawing real life people or taking more art classes cuz Im not majoring in that

Im being forced to change my major into something else....Im thinking a vet if I really have to

BJD=ball jointed doll xD they are soooooo cute! heart I wants me a MAN emotion_awesome

Im joking around, I dont know if that would help in drawing men xD

anyways really want one and they cost around 600$ and all I got is 22$ from your last purchase xD

Im trying to save up for one so I can has and be happy emotion_kirakira

Pftftf not saying you hate teachers that is all on you now....you need to let go of that idea xD

but you are fed up with art classes not teaching you what you want, I got that

its what your basically is saying xD especially with your comment with fat old men....ew xD

I dont understand why cant they let you draw sexy men....oh well, maybe the sexy men are being stingy and dont want to show their hot body gonk
SmiIe
leo-amy

User Image

✖Im not interested in drawing real life people or taking more art classes cuz Im not majoring in that

Im being forced to change my major into something else....Im thinking a vet if I really have to

BJD=ball jointed doll xD they are soooooo cute! heart I wants me a MAN emotion_awesome

Im joking around, I dont know if that would help in drawing men xD

anyways really want one and they cost around 600$ and all I got is 22$ from your last purchase xD

Im trying to save up for one so I can has and be happy emotion_kirakira

Pftftf not saying you hate teachers that is all on you now....you need to let go of that idea xD

but you are fed up with art classes not teaching you what you want, I got that

its what your basically is saying xD especially with your comment with fat old men....ew xD

I dont understand why cant they let you draw sexy men....oh well, maybe the sexy men are being stingy and dont want to show their hot body gonk

you arent majoring in that?

and seriously i may buy more comics. you seriously cant part with a comic for the sake or of bettering yourself at art? :<
AND HOLY mother of bacon, why is something like that so expensive? can you send a link? 600 dollers?? what? XD

Well..... not everything you sell I am going to buy. O_O; and your gonna get another 18 dollers this time... and possibly more.... ;-; I am only one person.....

I mean life drawing, is... drawing nude people. but they havent had one single guy to draw. and if they do, again, hes 40 or 50... he wasnt fat i just... didnt want to draw that. ;-;

AWWW I would love it they did, I was seriously seeing a guy in my cafateria that I would kill to see in boxer shorts. but i was like, how random would that be to be like, do you want to be a model for life drawing? I dont have flyers yet. eek

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
leo-amy

and seriously i may buy more comics. you seriously cant part with a comic for the sake or of bettering yourself at art? :<
AND HOLY mother of bacon, why is something like that so expensive? can you send a link? 600 dollers?? what? XD

Well..... not everything you sell I am going to buy. O_O; and your gonna get another 18 dollers this time... and possibly more.... ;-; I am only one person.....

I mean life drawing, is... drawing nude people. but they havent had one single guy to draw. and if they do, again, hes 40 or 50... he wasnt fat i just... didnt want to draw that. ;-;

AWWW I would love it they did, I was seriously seeing a guy in my cafateria that I would kill to see in boxer shorts. but i was like, how random would that be to be like, do you want to be a model for life drawing? I dont have flyers yet. eek

User Image

✖Im taking a program thats going to help me get a job and my counselor wants me to get a different major thats not art or fashion since she cant help me there

Im just taking the art class so I can be active in life....plus donna was the one who sign me up

this is how I see your offer.....give a comic for art -OR- keep selling everything I own "anime s**t" for a BJD<3

your not the only one Im selling my stuff too, calm down conceited emotion_awesome Im kidding

I win....Im not interested in donating manga or drawing people o3o its not going to my education anyways xD

lol I know it would be random xD they are just stingy OnO
SmiIe
leo-amy

User Image

✖Im taking a program thats going to help me get a job and my counselor wants me to get a different major thats not art or fashion since she cant help me there

Im just taking the art class so I can be active in life....plus donna was the one who sign me up

this is how I see your offer.....give a comic for art -OR- keep selling everything I own "anime s**t" for a BJD<3

your not the only one Im selling my stuff too, calm down conceited emotion_awesome Im kidding

I win....Im not interested in donating manga or drawing people o3o its not going to my education anyways xD

lol I know it would be random xD they are just stingy OnO

ahh that sucks. :/ you are switching majors?
hmmm....
well anyways i was thinking about switching to english *cause art isnt a good thing for majors, but it is something I want to do *art* so I am not gonna stop classes.* but honest to god I dont want to do anything besides these two subjects. I mean I will work at normal places and get a degree in something, but I am not smart enough to be a vet or docter, plus it takes a lot of schooling and you need PERFECT grades for that, pretty much, and there is a ton of anatomy and such.

i used to be interested in pyschology but they sucked the fun out of that, now I dont even want it mentioned

that just leaves political science and history, and history for me might be fine since I do like art history and history in general *and thats a big general....*
Like history of literature and such. so that might not be so bad.

Now this isnt for my whole life, I intend to keep drawing and arting and doing whatever i can for art.... its just, i see the fact that it isnt.... valuable... for a degree.... you need connections and internships to be an artist. NOT education. MAJORING in art really means nothing. It doesnt say anything really, just that you took alot of art clases. the porfolio might mean something, if you have a good one. there is animation internships and such like that, but they are CLOSEST in LA and i cannot commute there. So i kind of understand.

Look I am not fishing for money or anything, I am fine with just having a private model so he wont have to be in front of a group. I really dont NEED money or comics. I am just sending the invite to my art friends. Nox couldnt go unfortunatly because shes too buesy, but i told her if her boyfriend wants to work for us one day and be a model, I would be happy to pay him.

:/ i was just hoping to get a class going so that i could be arting with some friends and opening it up. i guess your sister probably wouldnt be interested huh? :/ sighhh... doesnt anyone want to draw with meh?

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
leo-amy

hmmm....
well anyways i was thinking about switching to english *cause art isnt a good thing for majors, but it is something I want to do *art* so I am not gonna stop classes.* but honest to god I dont want to do anything besides these two subjects. I mean I will work at normal places and get a degree in something, but I am not smart enough to be a vet or docter, plus it takes a lot of schooling and you need PERFECT grades for that, pretty much, and there is a ton of anatomy and such.

i used to be interested in pyschology but they sucked the fun out of that, now I dont even want it mentioned

that just leaves political science and history, and history for me might be fine since I do like art history and history in general *and thats a big general....*

Now this isnt for my whole life, I intend to keep drawing and arting and doing whatever i can for art.... its just, i see the fact that it isnt.... valuable... for a degree.... you need connections and internships to be an artist. NOT education. MAJORING in art really means nothing. It doesnt say anything really, just that you took alot of art clases. the porfolio might mean something, if you have a good one. there is animation internships and such like that, but they are CLOSEST in LA and i cannot commute there. So i kind of understand.

Look I am not fishing for money or anything, I am fine with just having a private model so he wont have to be in front of a group. I really dont NEED money or comics. I am just sending the invite to my art friends. Nox couldnt go unfortunatly because shes too buesy, but i told her if her boyfriend wants to work for us one day and be a model, I would be happy to pay him.

:/ i was just hoping to get a class going so that i could be arting with some friends and opening it up. i guess your sister probably wouldnt be interested huh? :/ sighhh... doesnt anyone want to draw with meh?

User Image

✖Pftftf I know right D8 but the program that Im at is for DOR=department of rehabilitation or something like that so their suppose to help me make the right choices stare

anyways ugh why is everything gewd in LA xD

I actually need money....so I cant O3O I donno about donna....you seem to get easily offended by her xD on facebook let alone in person lol

so your trying to make a class? why dont you just make it private xD you chat with the nude guy and I donno wink lol
SmiIe
leo-amy

hmmm....

User Image

✖Pftftf I know right D8 but the program that Im at is for DOR=department of rehabilitation or something like that so their suppose to help me make the right choices stare

anyways ugh why is everything gewd in LA xD

I actually need money....so I cant O3O I donno about donna....you seem to get easily offended by her xD on facebook let alone in person lol

so your trying to make a class? why dont you just make it private xD you chat with the nude guy and I donno wink lol

I could make it private yes. :/ which i might do. LOL i wish i got a cute nude guy to draw. if only right. XD i am not trying to make a class, just a few people. very little. VERY little. i just figured since you were a close close friend that you could come.

yeah our personalities clash alot. -.- i just got in an arguement with bri on your sis's facebook page, and your sis just told a stranger that i act like this all time. -.- so yeah.... i told them strait up that i wouldnt comment on donna's stuff in the future since apparently, even though i DONT, i was "talking to much about myself apparently" and i feel very loved by your sis again since she apparently agrees that bri doesnt owe me an apology for saying "dont write a novel when no one asked"

So i figure if i dont talk to your sis on facebook anymore, I wont get into these stupid arguements. so yeah. i dont want any contact with your sis on facebook, and I probably should block her from posting on there too cause i am tired with her saying i get defensive. to put it plain and simple, the last time i got "defensive" was because two people decided to tell me how much my realism sucked when i didnt ask for a critique. and no, i am not bringing this up again, your sis decided to bring this up again.

your sis seriously has a bad idea of me, I really need to stop talking to her on facebook or else i might not WANT her as a friend in real life. and seriously, ask any of my friends if i am a b***h or got into an arguement with them, and 90% will say NO. her personoality clashes with mine so much that i dont even know what to do anymore.

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
leo-amy

I could make it private yes. :/ which i might do. LOL i wish i got a cute nude guy to draw. if only right. XD i am not trying to make a class, just a few people. very little. VERY little. i just figured since you were a close close friend that you could come.

yeah our personalities clash alot. -.- i just got in an arguement with bri on your sis's facebook page, and your sis just told a stranger that i act like this all time. -.- so yeah.... i told them strait up that i wouldnt comment on donna's stuff in the future since apparently, even though i DONT, i was "talking to much about myself apparently" and i feel very loved by your sis again since she apparently agrees that bri doesnt owe me an apology for saying "dont write a novel when no one asked"

So i figure if i dont talk to your sis on facebook anymore, I wont get into these stupid arguements. so yeah. i dont want any contact with your sis on facebook, and I probably should block her from posting on there too cause i am tired with her saying i get defensive. to put it plain and simple, the last time i got "defensive" was because two people decided to tell me how much my realism sucked when i didnt ask for a critique. and no, i am not bringing this up again, your sis decided to bring this up again.

your sis seriously has a bad idea of me, I really need to stop talking to her on facebook or else i might not WANT her as a friend in real life. and seriously, ask any of my friends if i am a b***h or got into an arguement with them, and 90% will say NO. her personoality clashes with mine so much that i dont even know what to do anymore.

User Image

✖I dont know how the argument went so I cant say anything all I know is that you havent changed and my guess is you did get offended by something donna said you had to comment on xD

no offence but thats how things always happen with you :/ as for briana....no clue

aww well Im sorry to disappoint D8
SmiIe
leo-amy

User Image

✖I dont know how the argument went so I cant say anything all I know is that you havent changed and my guess is you did get offended by something donna said you had to comment on xD

no offence but thats how things always happen with you :/ as for briana....no clue

aww well Im sorry to disappoint D8

it wasnt really between donna and I, but i just find that I argue with her too much. you can read the arguement yourself, it is still on her post. *if you look* It ended with us argueing and she threw a few things in my face. dont just assume things, go look for yourself.

and dont worry ha, I am fine. its okay if you dont want to participate.

^O^/ yeah she and i are not friends anymore.... it got bad. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces