• Elocutionist 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150

Ruthless Genius

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Yay! I also sent a .psd version (sep background) to your profile designer as he requested. Have you seen anything he's done for you yet, or was he waiting for me to give him something?

Ruthless Genius

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
caleyndar
Yay! I also sent a .psd version (sep background) to your profile designer as he requested. Have you seen anything he's done for you yet, or was he waiting for me to give him something?

I haven't seen anything from him yet, but I imagine he's making decent progress on it. Yeah, there was some communication error and he thought the line-art was the art I wanted in my profile, but I think you guys worked it out-- he's going to use that, or maybe the newest one you sent, as a place-holder until the final art piece is ready.

So yeah, the colors are flat like you said for this-- are they going to be more vibrant in the final piece like your art in your gallery? I imagine your gallery serves as a good reference of what I'll be getting, yeah?
heart Whoa searching through for banners again. : ) Good luck sir.
(Also) I like how your first post is like, " This is how it is, Shut the f up!". Lol It makes me giggle. xp

Ruthless Genius

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Miko Chubi
(Also) I like how your first post is like, " This is how it is, Shut the f up!". Lol It makes me giggle. xp

Ahaha, yeah, I guess it's blunt, but it's how I am.

How are you doing?
Evil Kitty of DOOOM
Miko Chubi

How are you doing?

Pretty good besides my stupid goldfish dieing like a minute ago. <.< A bit tired. How are you?
Yeah, if you've looked in my photobucket, you'd have seen the flat version verses the finished version...

e.g flat: http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g241/caleyndar/BLood Play Arts/LxDColIP.jpg

finished: http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g241/caleyndar/BLood Play Arts/LxDWeb.jpg

The flat version is usually just to get the base colours right.

Ruthless Genius

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Miko Chubi
Evil Kitty of DOOOM
Miko Chubi

How are you doing?

Pretty good besides my stupid goldfish dieing like a minute ago. <.< A bit tired. How are you?

wait, your IRL goldfish or your gaia tank goldfish?
Evil Kitty of DOOOM
Miko Chubi
Evil Kitty of DOOOM
Miko Chubi

How are you doing?

wait, your IRL goldfish or your gaia tank goldfish?

IRL haha. Although my gaia tank goldfish died yesterday... Maybe it was a sign.. : )
It's just a fish though. Not that I even named it. I won it at the fair with my dad when I was little, so I'm surprised it even lived that long.

Ruthless Genius

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
caleyndar
Yeah, if you've looked in my photobucket, you'd have seen the flat version verses the finished version...

e.g flat: http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g241/caleyndar/BLood Play Arts/LxDColIP.jpg

finished: http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g241/caleyndar/BLood Play Arts/LxDWeb.jpg

The flat version is usually just to get the base colours right.

Oh ok wow, that's a really sweet transition ^_^

Ruthless Genius

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ruthless Genius

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ruthless Genius