Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Please read everything. It's just one post. Also, I might do art trades. Just super simple ones though. I'm very picky with these. You don't have to fill out a form for art trades, just let me know what you want drawn for the exchange. Samples are in my sig.

I've had this bunny avatar since 2009 and have never changed it xD so to commemorate its 5 year anniversary (lol) I would like to get a gijinka of it. For those who don't know what that means, it is to draw my avatar as a human. You may draw it as a girl or boy, kid, teen, adult, with the bunny ears, or just a normal human. Total artistic freedom to anyone who is commissioned! (But please, no fur!)

Guidelines:
» Use the form I provided.
» Do not post large images. Use thumbnails or a link to your gallery or something.
» Do not ask for a bribe, I will surely lowball you since the last time I had a decent sense of pricing was when art was sold in the THOUSANDS.
» I do not accept rlc. I pay in Gold only.
» Please DO NOT copy the design made by other people. I will not pay you if it's exactly the same as what I already have. You may take inspiration. but make sure the overall concept is yours.

What I like:
» style: absolutely anything! from cartoony, to anime and remi-realistic. I ADORE semi-realism, but so few artist offer them for gold. crying
» waist up to fullbody. I may be inclined to go with busts if the design and details of the head are amazing!
» I accept sketches and polished artwork. Don't expect me to pay more than 10 bil for a sketch though, unless it's AMAZING.

Again, please use the form below unless you want me to ignore your offer:

[color=#CFB53B][size=20][b][color=#CDBE70]» [/color]LET ME DRAW THE BUNNY![color=#CDBE70] «[/color][/b][/size][/color]
[b]username:[/b]
[b]samples:[/b]
[b]price:[/b]
[b]extra:[/b]
Art Received

Boys:
User Image User Image User Image User Image

palegoat : II-solitude-II : Araiia : Dusty Motes

Girls:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Banbanana : Narkootikumid : Shepp x : Schwehmy Art : ikikai

Couple: