Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Bookworm

User Image

BSAA Boy; A Resident Evil OC Request!

Hello and welcome to my request thread! It's been a long time since I made one so it might not be as eye catching as others out there. I've got a fair share of art for my vampire OC but I've come to realize I have a piddly amount of art for my Resident Evil OC and since I have some gold to spare now is as good a time as ever to see if I can get some more high quality art for my boy.

I suppose a few rules might help keep things flowing more smoothly so allow me to go over them with you:

-I'd rather not go to your art shop to order. That's the entire reason I made this request thread.

-Please respect me and understand I can't be on 24/7 but if you do post some art references or are just here to chat I may not see it immediately.

-Expect me to haggle or try to negotiate for an acceptable art price. If I think your art is worth the amount you're posting then you don't have to worry about this but I am a haggler. I like a good deal.

-Follow the ToS.

-You may show me your art/prices however you're the most comfortable with, but again, don't give me a link to your shop.

-If I do buy art from you I will start a trade but I won't complete it until I get the art. I'm one of the most honest people you'll ever find so there's never going to be a bait/switch.

-No RL commissions.

Anxious Bookworm

User Image

Austen Valentine

User Image

Height: 5' 10"
Body Type: Average
Eye Color: Grey
Hair Color:Light brunette
Defining Features: A "beauty mark" under his left eye.

Austen Valentine is Ricardo’s only son. Due to Ricardo cheating on Jill Valentine while Austen and his fraternal twin sister, Camilla, were only infants, he has next to no memory of his father. Jill Valentine soon moved to South Carolina after her divorce with Ricardo and let her children take her surname rather than their father’s. Austen grew up with Chris Redfield around, and for all purposes considers him his father.

While his sister Camilla was the more social butterfly of the pair, Austen was very introverted and bullied throughout school for his slight stutter and appearance, which was strikingly similar to his father’s the older he got. Austen went on to graduate high school and go to a college in South Carolina. Shy a semester to graduating, he leaves to pursue his dream of becoming a BSAA agent like his role model and father figure, Chris Redfield.

Never being an athletic young man, Austen struggles throughout his entirety at the BSAA boot camp, but goes on to graduate(albeit not with flying colors) to become Team Charley’s sniper at the age of 22. In his first mission, his squad is wiped out by a virus. Due to antibodies in his system inherited from his mother, Austen is able to survive the attack though left weak. Turns out the attack was by what was left of the members of TriCell, now going by the moniker of “Sea Shell," to look for potential hosts for a prototype Master Plaga.

Austen is taken by TriCell agents to an undisclosed location in the United States where he is detained with others that survived similar attacks. One by one his fellow captives are taken away until it is Austen’s turn. Despite valiantly fighting back, he is easily subdued and taken to meet a similar fate. While under the effects of anesthesia, Austen awakes to realize that a power outage has occurred in the TriCell facility. Horror hits him when he discovers that those he had been detained with just hours prior had been opened up for autopsies and he’d barely escaped the same fate.

He comes to discover that it was his father that had caused the facility’s power outage and was able to save Austen from being cut open, but was too late to save him from being a host to the Master Plaga. Despite horrible anger and hatred from Austen towards Ricardo, he trusts him enough to escape the facility and use a serum to put the bug into a “permanent" hibernation.

References

-Austen BSAA

-Austen at Thirty

-Austen and his one "little" scar

-Austen with his father.

-Austen doodle

Now then, I must stress that Austen's facial structure resembles Ricardo Irving. For those that aren't in the know he's a villain in Resident Evil 5. Allow me to scrounge up a few pictures of him to help you out.

Ricardo Irving

User Image

-Facial profile

-FIYAHWOIKS SHOW

-Reference

I think that should cover it. I can always round up more pictures if you need them.

Anxious Bookworm

User Image

What I'm Looking For

I'm looking for good art of Austen Valentine in a semi-realistic to realistic style. I'm after digitally drawn and colored art. Backgrounds aren't necessary unless you insist upon having one and if so please describe the idea to me.

I would absolutely adore art of Austen Valentine with his father, Ricardo Irving, but if I am to get that keep in mind that Austen does not like his father. He has never had a relationship with the man as Irving was never there for him during his childhood. While Ricardo might be a happy camper it's unlikely Austen will be.

Some possible ideas are:

-Ricardo attempting to reconnect with Austen at a bar.

-A very peeved Austen pointing his gun(either a handgun or a rifle) at Ricardo.

-Ricardo helping an injured Austen

-(and for the lols) Possibly fishing together

Of course those are just a few ideas, I'm sure you can think up some as well or brainstorm with me more. Never feel afraid to PM me.

Anxious Bookworm

Anxious Bookworm

Will this get any bites? D;

Tipsy Dabbler

Whyte Mouse

Tumblr tag, Weasyl gallery

I'd be willing to do either the scene where Austen is pointing his gun at Ricardo
or where Ricardo is helping an injured Austen. c:

either scene in fullbody would be 10mil, either scene in halfbody would be 8mil

Or I would be willing to do just Austen, 5mil/fullbody, 4mil/halfbody

Thanks for considering!

heart

Anxious Bookworm

Stark Reactor
Whyte Mouse

Tumblr tag, Weasyl gallery

I'd be willing to do either the scene where Austen is pointing his gun at Ricardo
or where Ricardo is helping an injured Austen. c:

either scene in fullbody would be 10mil, either scene in halfbody would be 8mil

Or I would be willing to do just Austen, 5mil/fullbody, 4mil/halfbody

Thanks for considering!

heart

Wow. You've got some really nice art. @u@

Thing is I hadn't planned on blowing all my gold in one single go. Ahahaha, um, can I keep you in consideration because wow. heart

Tipsy Dabbler

Whyte Mouse

Sure thing! Thank you for considering! c: <3

Anxious Bookworm

Stark Reactor
Whyte Mouse

Sure thing! Thank you for considering! c: <3

No, thank you. c:

Anxious Bookworm

Anxious Bookworm

yum_strawberry yum_tea yum_strawberry

Anxious Bookworm