Welcome to Gaia! ::

TheCourteJester
Lutin Diabolique
TheCourteJester
at first i wasnt too sure if i liked this until i saw the ref pic and thought OHMAHGLAHB he is such a CUUUTE demon! I am currently browsing the art requests, put in offers, but havent gotten a single confirmation just yet.
Perhaps you can browse my deviantart and see if you like anything i have there? biggrin
CLICKIE
No thank you, although I do like alot of your work, it's just not quite what I'm interested in for this avatar. c:
okie dokie honey booboo ^^ gimme a pm if anything changes ;D
Will do, thanks. <3

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
Lutin Diabolique
TheCourteJester
Lutin Diabolique
TheCourteJester
at first i wasnt too sure if i liked this until i saw the ref pic and thought OHMAHGLAHB he is such a CUUUTE demon! I am currently browsing the art requests, put in offers, but havent gotten a single confirmation just yet.
Perhaps you can browse my deviantart and see if you like anything i have there? biggrin
CLICKIE
No thank you, although I do like alot of your work, it's just not quite what I'm interested in for this avatar. c:
Will do, thanks. <3
is it okay if i bump? biggrin im bored and gots nuthin else ta do
TheCourteJester
Lutin Diabolique
TheCourteJester
Lutin Diabolique
TheCourteJester
CLICKIE
Will do, thanks. <3
is it okay if i bump? biggrin im bored and gots nuthin else ta do
If you want I suppose, I try not to bump too frequently, only when it falls off the 1st page.

Dangerous Widow

You didn't say anything against auctions so I'll just link you,
auction
the Autobuy's pretty damn cheap so take a look if ya fancy =)

We both currently have no other art orders and no lives so the art should be done quickly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff