Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lover

Bloody Moon Inn OC Request Shop

I have been in the same RP for nearly four years. I decided to FINALLY get official art of all of my ladies form there which is three generations. On April 5th is the Four Year Anniversary of the Role Play. Which no way I get art of them all by then but I want to start working on it now. I do have my favorites to be drawn which are the ones with more then one art. But I want them all done. I do have artists in other thread already with commissions so will keep track of them here as well as order I get here.
No from because I dislike using them myself but quote me for faster reply. I do check through the pages but quoting gets my attention when I am doing other things. As I do have a bumping thing going on right now.

Rules

Follow TOS
Be nice
Quote for attention! (with bumping going on your post may get lost other wise)
Any art received before a price is agree upon is considered a freebie
Do not send me to your shop if you are going to turn me down
No RLC unless it is amazing prices for the art quality and I simply can not refuse.
(I reserve RLC for my friend and because she is a good friend)
I hate rules so do not make me add more

All the Ladies (The 23 active ones)

In green does not have art or art is very outdated and really needs art of.
((Check finished art for more samples of them too!))
Abby
Aditi ~ Roulette Triplet
Alexis
Antu aka FreakShow
Aston aka Cupcake
Charlotte ~ Roulette Triplet
Eva
Grave
Hallow (Holiday character, still active)
Hazel
Kaikae
Kaikane
Kanoa aka Dollie
Keshia
Ku
Lala
Marietta
Naomi
Saoirse ~ Roulette Triplet
Sassy (Guest character, still active)
Shilo
Suri
Thron

Table Of Contents
Post One
Intro
Rules
Main 23 Ladies to Draw List
Table O f Contents

Post Two
Content and Page Wins
Art Spotlights (present and past)

Post Three
Commission Status : on going commissions
Artist to Avoid
Wishlist Artists
Completed Art of the Month

Post Four
Newest OCs
Current Favorite OCs

Post Five
OC Ladies : A-G
Post Six
OC Ladies : H-L
Post Seven
OC Ladies : M-Z
Post Eight
Guest & Holiday Characters
Possible Future Characters
Past Characters (not dead)

Post Nine
Completed Commissions
Post Ten
Completed Commissions II
Post Eleven
nothing here yet
Post Twelve
nothing here yet
Post Thirteen
nothing here yet
Post Fourteen
Lady Ignea's Art
Post Fifteen
RevTek Art
Oldest Art ( from Gaia early years)

Shameless Lover

Contests and Page Wins

Page Wins
People who land third on these pages win 100k
deleting posts to become third will get you black listed.
33 ~ Sinister_Bunneh
66 ~ Sinister_Bunneh
99 ~ Sinister_Bunneh
132 ~ Sinister_Bunneh]
165 ~ Sinister_Bunneh
198 ~ Sinister_Bunneh
231 ~ Sinister_Bunneh
264 ~ Sinister_Bunneh
297 ~ Sinister_Bunneh
330 ~
363 ~
396 ~
429 ~
462 ~
495 ~
528 ~

Bump
Label your bumps and once you cash your bumps in you must start at 1 again
Bump 100 times get 50k
Bump 500 times get 400k
Bump 1,000 times get 1m
Bump 5,000 times get the current 99-149gc RIG (runs about 10m-90m depending on the popularity of the current one at the time of cashing in)

Random Number Game!
Generate a number between 0-2500, get one of these numbers and win the prize listed! Some numbers are unlimited prized while others are first come first serve or limited wins. Unless it says unlimited then it is one item only. Quote or Pm me with your page number and post number link. This is really easy after you post your url should be the link to going right to that post.
0 ~ 500k (0/10 won)
12 ~ 100k (0/13 won)
43 ~ 50k (1/unlimited)
57 ~ 125k (2/10 won)
69 ~ *surprise* (2/3)
125 ~ 225k (0/6 won)
144 ~ 1m (0/6 won)
336 ~ 750k (2/10 won)
556 ~ 2m (1/5 won)
666 ~ Nartian Rock: Alchemized won by Sinister_Bunneh
755 ~ 50k (0/unlimited)
798 ~ 800k (0/9 won)
875 ~100k (0/13 won)
933 ~ 225k (1/6 won)
985 ~ 3m (0/5 won)
1000 ~ Soft Lil Leoli won by Sinister_Bunneh
1121 ~ 500k (0/10 won)
1195 ~ 6m (1/5 won)
1212 ~ 1m (0/6 won)
1313 ~ [Animal] Ice Husky Fur won by Sinister_Bunneh
1345 ~ 100k (1/13 won)
1521 ~ 3m (0/5 won)
1666 ~ Turtlenie the Moga
1850 ~ 50k (0/unlimited)
2002 ~ 500k (1/10 won)
2154 ~ 5m (0/5 won)
2222 ~ Pink Grunny
2345 ~ 50k (2/unlimited)
2495 ~ 225k (0/6 won)
2500 ~ 1m (2/6 won)

Scouting
Bring an artist over and if they mention you brought them you both get a 5% tip!
The artist must be interested in my characters and I must successfully commission them too. The tip will not be give until the art is delivered. It does not qualify for RLC either; which I rarely accept those to begin with. If I simply do not like anyone that has been sent I will still give you a tip for trying but only if I receive three or more artist from you. If you use a mule to try and get a tip for bringing your self over you will be reported and blacklisted as scamming.

Spotlight
User Image
by Play With Me

Past Spotlights
User Image

by kennymap
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
by C3NTRIC
User Image
by Nanduri (Version two)
User Image
by TrueAutumnMoKin
User Image
by Bouncing Bob

Shameless Lover

Commission Status

On Going Commissions

Darkest Blackrose ~ Triplets ~ three sets of busts ~ 7.5m ~ 3/21 ~ Shop
Pink Nifelheim ~ 33 OC arts ~ fullbody ~ prepaid many items ~ 3/22 ~ Shop
Bouncing Bob ~ 140 OCs (2/140 done) ~ fullbody ~ Galactic Cadet ~ 3/26 ~ Shop
TanuKyle ~ Triplets ~ thigh up? ~ 10 Doll Up ~ 3/26 ~ Shop

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Shop
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Shop
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Shop
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Shop

Artist To Avoid! (if you know any please tell me and give a link if possible)
Karkat Vantas Took libraries with my character design and alter almost everything about the characters; then got mad when I pointed out all of the changes and said I was not happy with the picture. Unless you do not care having your character completely changed then avoid ordering for her! She also does not communicate with you at all; which would had solved the issue.
Apana, ooh la ooh Changes their name, so might be something different again. This person is a scammer, accepts everyone and ask for trade to be complete before delivering art claiming it is finished. I was not dumb enough to fall for ti but many other did fall for it looking 20m-140m and reported this person. This is a link to their profile to! Since their name changes as will; but they can not change the link to their profile. This is a reminder to others; do not complete trades before at least a watermarked product is shown and if they accept any offer and everyone check their post history to make sure they are not a mule or scam people in a different thread.

Artist Wish List
C3NTRIC
Murdoc Betelgeuse
Papercell
sakimi.chan (want to bribe/pay for a painted style)
Zealous Reign
twilightROT

Completed Art of the month
(all completed art at bottom of page)

Eclipse_000 ~ Sassy
Deliciously Lovely ~ Hallow, Abby,
Artistic Wizard ~ Avatar, Avatar,
Yazoo_Girl ~ Beth & Pollyanna
kennymap ~ Grave
Play With Me ~ Pollyanna, Beth, Grave, FreakShow, Eva, , ,
PaperMoon02 ~ Eva, Abby,
PetiteBastet ~ Aditi, Charlotte, Cupcake,

Shameless Lover

Newest

Name: Pollyanna Ceto Roulette (not born yet)
Dislikes: Bound to land without access to water, Restrictive/ugly/out of fashion clothing
Habits/Hobbies: Window shopping, Working on her ship or out on water with it
Extras: Play with the design of her hat and dress if you like. Also has a second from too:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Two The wings on deer back please, wings should be the same blue-green mixture as the horns and scales; Tektek does not have the new wings so just used a screenshot of them on my avatar. She is part dragon and part deer basically. Lips and eyes are painted gold and she has a nice rack and only wears the belt over it; but you can dress her in another bra or bikini like top if you like. She has two forms and this is her human one; if you like to draw the hat you are free to do so. Along with redesigning the dress to fit her current form too if you like! But I want the hybrid form drawn please! Have fun combining the three types together; which means you can spread the scales around if you like and want to.

Name: Nancy Rosewood
Dislikes: Goody Two-shoes, Girlie things, Behaving
Habits/Hobbies: Looking for trouble and ways to mess with people
Extras: She can shrunk her wings but she always has wings. You can play with her outfit but must be sexy or skimpy and the same colors

Name: Beth
Dislikes: Her projects destroyed, Loud noises, Annoying people
Habits/Hobbies: Collecting books, creating stories and designs.
Extras: It is a bra and high waist skirt she is wearing. You can alter her outfit but she always wears high waist skirts and bras. She also has a second form.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The wings on deer back please, wings should be the same blue-green mixture as the horns and scales; Tektek does not have the new wings so just used a screenshot of them on my avatar. She is part dragon and part deer basically. Lips and eyes are painted gold and she has a nice rack and only wears the belt over it; but you can dress her in another bra or bikini like top if you like. Iif you like to draw the hat from her human form you are free to do so. Along with redesigning the dress to fit her current form too if you like. Have fun combining the three types together; which means you can spread the scales around if you like and want to.

Current Favorites

Shameless Lover

OC Ladies : A-G

Grave
Daughter of Lala and Shadow, twin to Vince; Grave’s powers is mimic, she normally does not show off her emotions too much and only really shows weakness around her twin brother; who supports her from the shadows. She has her normal form which the outfit can be changed and has artistic freedom as she plays many roles. From sweet sister, to temptress, to warrior to expensive looking lady to causal. But she also has a feral form when her powers got crazy when she feels that she is in extreme danger or those around her are. She also has an out of control feral form can be alter the outfit and coloring of the outfit; just skimpy and tattered looking in some form. She is developing a complex for her brother but will Never see him as a sexual object. She normally if not almost always keeps a blindfold over her red eyes to keep her powers form randomly mimicking other people's powers. But rarely has it on around him feeling that comfortable around her brother. He is her comfort even fi she is much stronger then him in skill and power.
User Image

Her feral form, which she has actually two tails.

Shameless Lover

OC Ladies : H-L

Kaikane
Daughter of Hazel and Sin, element triplet of Kaiko and Kaikae; Powers over Ice she is very strait and loves sleeping around; also is a mother to a girl and a set of twins which she did not raise any of them. Her family raised them because even thou she would make amazing mother she is terrified of screwing up the children and just does not like dealing with little ones. She is a devoted sister and had an evil sadistic streak when it comes to revenge. She married her half brother Shai and he passed away right after she was pregnant with the twins. She have wings in her element form and loves then but you do not have to draw her with wings unless you want too and can design her a new outfit too; she loves dressing very sexy and her colors are rich blues and purples but wears any rich colors.
First is accurate outfit and hair, second is accurate colors and wings.

Kanoa aka Dollie
Adopted daughter of Lala and Shadow and twin to Antu; Her real parents are actually Kaikane and Shai. she has Interesting powers that allow her to have a plushie army and she has a few favorites too that still around her often and the more love she has in them the stronger their 'mock soul' becomes and more personality they develop. She has the ability to grow and become much stronger but currently in the role play she is stuck at a certain level until she develops and matures more. She is sort of creepy with a pure innocent soul and personality yet she has been trained by her father to be a fighter and kill too but will retain the pureness about her. Her favorites are Tiny the giant ten tentacle octopus, Mister Grumpy the teal and purple teddy bear on her arm, Shepard the rainbow colored centipede who size changes form one foot to twenty feet depending on what he is needed for, and Cutie Pie the creepy mutant bear.
Dollie's Powers
Due to events that killed off half of the people at the Inn Kanoa was made paralyzed from waist down but still can feel; she has nasty scaring on her lower back form the injury. Her plushie army is gone and the few remaining have changed becoming warped in some way and some realistic looking now. She has turned more mature and developed fighting skills as well; losing much of her childish playful personality and all of her innocents.
Animation - Ability to bring inanimate objects to life or to free an individual from petrification.
Density control - Ability to increase or decrease the natural density of an object and/or one's self
Mass manipulation - Ability to increase or decrease mass in an object
Molecular manipulation - Ability to mentally manipulate the molecules of objects and/or one's self on a molecular level (never uses it)
Inorganic - Ability to transform completely into an inorganic substance while retaining organic properties (never uses it)
Size shifting - Ability to increase or decrease one's size (never uses it)
Substance mimicry - Ability to transform into any substance touched (never uses it)
Personality
Sugary sweet girl who loves tea parties and her stuffed animals; she is just everything girlie and sweet. Yet she can fight and kill; but that is just creepy as she never drops or loses her innocent sweetness.
Old Self
User Image
User Image

New Self
User Image
User Image

Shameless Lover

OC Ladies : M-Z

Shilo
(Kamilah Shiva Rosewood)
Daughter of Lithia (dead) and Sin, she was created from a wish by an evil Djinni since her mother the original owner of the Inn was a zombie stripper and well she could not have a child being undead without help form a magical wish. Sin never even knew until after she was born and came up to him asking to play when he returned to the Inn after being gone for a long time. She has changed as she grown and is now over the wind element like her father. She is also a widow and a mother of two girls. Sadly no art of her but there was a picture I found that matched her scary perfect. Her favorite color to wear is some shade of green, it used to be black and she still wears black too. Well she wears other colors too. Her weapon of choice is a custom made glass scythe just like her father, which is why the picture is perfect too; so for her have fun creating an outfit and giving her the scythe too please.

Suri
Daughter of Keshia and Sin, twin to Vi; she has blood powers and can control not only her blood but any exposed blood she claims. She has a living blood of blood form all kinds of races which best not to ask how she collected it. She has an air about her that screams she knows she is better then you like a dark royal queen. Because of her powers she craves strong blood and have fangs like a vampire. Suri can use her own blood and change it to anything from a toxic poison to and enhancer to a form of a drug. She has great skill in chemical structure and has a lab in her blood room where she can create nearly any chemical creation using her skills, blood, and ingredients she keeps stored in there. She also is very motherly type and protective over her twin and the one he considers a sister Aston. Even thou they all were born on the same day she basically acted like a mother from the very start and raised them; often making sure they are eating right and stay healthy. No art of her sadly yet but she loves gold and anything dark color in a dark queen feel to it. I can supply an avatar and a picture I borrowed for you to use to draw her. And you can change her outfit too.

Shameless Lover

Guest & Holiday Characters

Possible Future Characters

Name: n/a
Likes: Doll clothing, Flying, Rabbits, Spring, Color Purple, Flowers
Dislikes: Blood, Violence, Fighting, Fire
Habits/Hobbies: Gardening, Cooking, Crafts
Extras: Can alter her outfit as long as it is pastel purple coloring and doll like.

Name: n/a
Likes: Nature/Forest, Running around barefooted and free, Animals
Dislikes: Cities, Wearing shoes
Habits/Hobbies: Spending time in the forest or at least outside
Extras: She has a deer tail, her nails are often painted and she wears loose, torn, thrown together, no restrictive clothing. She LOVES makeup which is why she liked her nails painted and also a big fan of jewelry that is colorful and shiny.

Past Characters (not dead)

Shameless Lover

Completed Commissions

Abby ~ Pink Nifelheim, 1mb4tm4n, n/a, sheeplon, Deliciously Lovely,
Alexis ~ Pink Nifelheim, Sinister_Bunneh, Sinister_Bunneh,
Antu aka FreakShow ~ Pink Nifelheim, Ma-tsun, Sinister_Bunneh, sakimi.chan,
Aston aka Cupcake ~ Sinister_Bunneh, Sinister_Bunneh, Pink Nifelheim, PetiteBastet,
Eva ~ Pink Nifelheim, Nanduri The Devil, Doki Chuu, Gekkarts, C3NTRIC, Sinister_Bunneh, sakimi.chan, n/a, sheeplon, PaperMoon02
Grave ~ Sinister_Bunneh, sheeplon, Verenka, kennymap,
Hallow ~ Bouncing Bob, Pink Nifelheim, Sinister_Bunneh, Sinister_Bunneh, Deliciously Lovely, PaperMoon02,
Hazel ~ Yazoo_Girl,
Kaikae ~ Sinister_Bunneh, Sinister_Bunneh, Sinister_Bunneh, Patriklus, onblankpages, Patriklus, sheeplon,
Kaikane ~ cutesu, Sinister_Bunneh, Sinister_Bunneh, Sinister_Bunneh, Sinister_Bunneh, Sinister_Bunneh, Sinister_Bunneh, Eclipse_000, KitvinX, Graphic Mess, Nandor, AlyssaSaurus, oO-Cheshire Kitty-Oo (V2), -Strawberry Odangos-, KillerNMe013, DollBlood (V2), Jask Skelingclaws, Cosmic Irony, KitvinX, Len Inazuma, n/a, meru_chan, RADIO HEROINE, onblankpages, ,
Kanoa aka Dollie ~ Pink Nifelheim, cutesu, Sinister_Bunneh (V2) (V3) (V4), Sinister_Bunneh,
Keshia ~ cutesu, Ma-tsun, Sinister_Bunneh(NSFW), Sinister_Bunneh, Sinister_Bunneh, n/a, n/a, JVIisteor, JVIisteor, meru_chan, Patriklus, onblankpages, Patriklus, Patriklus, sheeplon,
Ku ~
Lala ~ Sinister_Bunneh,
Marietta ~
Nancy ~ Yazoo_Girl, Sinister_Bunneh, n/a[/ulr],
Naomi ~
Jeehssyka, cutesu,
Roulette Triplets: Aditi, Charlotte, & Saoirse ~ Bouncing Bob, crazy2dagir, matcharu (V2), Ma-tsun, Ma-tsun, Ma-tsun, Ma-tsun, Teapot Tempest, TrueAutumnMoKin, Verenka, RinHekka, Liebe Liese, cutesu, cutesu, cutesu, Chuu Says Boo, InuPaws, Trudvang, Blake Kingdoms, CurvaceousPanda, PetiteBastet, PetiteBastet,
Sassy ~ Nanduri The Devil, Veriah Snow, Artistic Wizard, Eclipse_000
Shilo ~
Suri ~ sheeplon,
Thron ~
Dear Girl ~ cutesu,
Beth ~ cutesu, cutesu, Yazoo_Girl, Play With Me,
Purple Angel ~ cutesu, n/a,
Kinate & Mocha Sinister_Bunneh,
Scenes ~ nerogravity Sinister_Bunneh,
Pollyanna ~ cutesu, n/a, Yazoo_Girl, Play With Me,

Shameless Lover

Shameless Lover

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,

Shameless Lover

Retired From Art
(Unless group art)

Roulette Triplets: Aditi Roulette, Charlotte Roulette, & Saoirse Roulette
Daughters of Suri and Sin, when in there element form they breath out a toxic possible deadly vapor form their mouths which they can not control. Which is why their wear their special masks to keep those vapors inside. They are very devoted to each other and sleep together in the same room and ogre size bed. They also have a habit of trying too for fun steal lowers away form their half siblings if they can; because they have many of them!
Side notes:
They love wearing makeup and believe in wearing two to four shades of eye shadow along with lipstick and blush. They have many piercings; snake bites on their bottom lips, twin eye brow piercings on their right eye brow, three piercings in their right ear; four piercings in their left ear. Belly button Pierced, tongue pierced, and any others you would never see in any Gaia commission I would get of them. No way all would have to be drawn only the areas you will see; which their clothing and hair hinds most. You have artistic freedom to play with the piercings and add other jewelry but all three ladies always match; you may do different colors to match their color scheme but they always match each other in what jewelry they wear.
It is getting hot outside which means these ladies are going to want to go to the beach! If you like to design matching bathing suits in their human forms or similar but their own bathing suit in element form; you are more then welcome to do it! But just remember the piercings if such body parts are shown.
Matching would be this design but in their colors each or just black spots. For singles each has their own taste which the matching si a combined of those tastes.
Aditi Roulette (badass)~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,
Charlotte Roulette (cute)~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,
Saoirse Roulette (sexy)~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,
Samples
(click for full size)
(big avatar version)
Other Artist Samples
User Image
User Image
User Image

Sneak Peak Post Clip
Three figures step forward smiling walking closer; the one of the right Saoirse giggled brushing her hair back. ”You are cute, want to have some fun under the sheets?” The one on the left Aditi snorted with a smirk; raising her left hand and bending her fingers towards her in a come get me gesture. ”No how about joining me in a little sparing match; I can teach you a few tricks.” The one in the middle Charlotte blushed looking a bit shy brushing her hair back timidly. ”Or you can join me in a dance maybe?” Aditi gave a little sexy pout raising her dress up a bit, batting her eyes. ”Wouldn’t you rather get sweaty in the heat of passion more?” Aditi stepped forward her smirk growing; ”No of course not, working out and the adrenaline rush of pushing your self and the danger of trouble is always better!” Chuckling she shook her head stepping forward as well leaving poor Charlotte behind them. ”But the screaming you do for me would feel amazing and their would be no pain unlike with here.” Before another comment could be make sniffling came behind them; turning around Charlotte was brushing a tear away her bottom lip trembling as she was very much out classed in the ruthless determination department compare to her sisters, The two sighed stepping closer to her getting each other slightly nasty looks over her head. ”You had to go too far.” ”You are one to talk… come on my Charlotte don’t’ cry.” The youngest and only by a few minutes Charlotte was sort of the baby in their eyes and well spoiled too; not like she was too spoiled rotten. ”I just wanted to dance… I thought it be more fun the a tea party and something we all could enjoy…” The two looked at each other and nodded coming to a silent agreement before turning their heads smiling; Aditi stepped forward chuckling. ”A dance would not hurt now would it? … You do not want to turn her offer down do you?” Her voice a bit too sweet sounding and the look in her eyes was threatening; showing their would be great pain if the dance offer was turned down. Saoirse purred stepping forward as well coming from behind wrapping her arms around and whispering into the ear. ”Yes you could not possible want to turn down a dance form three beautiful ladies right? It is such a honor to have three beauties fighting over you after all. So if you know what is good for you, you will not make our sister cry okay?” Charlotte was perking up smiling; happy her idea was accepted, not hearing or see the threat form the other two; she was completely clueless that this poor dance partner was basically going to be threaten into dancing with her and them. ”Really? You actually do not mind dancing with me? Thank you!” Grinning brightly she was naturally full of energy as she came over with a bounce in her step.
Pot Squid
Their Mascot and Pet; gender unknown.
Your idea and Interpretation of this pet which is can be a cartoon like squid, plushie still, or realistic style. Maybe infused with pot(weed) or could be just getting high squid to weed design, this is for you to design and create.

Keshia
One of the very originals and only one from the beginning left. She has had a very long life in the role play and has changed so much. She is nothing like the girl who walked into the Inn for a prep cook job and no memories of her human life which she was a type of undead back then. Now she is a mother, lover, widow, alive, different race, and the owner of the Inn. Her hobbies are running the Inn, shuffling stocks and trades online to bring in money for the Inn since everyone basically lives there as a twisted large family for free. Plus being a chief, cleaning, and sewing and doing craft things. She dresses from anything from Lolita wear to sexy skimpy tight fitting business outfits to chief wear which could go form full dress outfit to as little as panties and an apron to casual wear or any occasion outfit. Her current powers are hard to describe but she basically can change things in the Inn and change the Inn in parts it self at will but rarely does it and half of the time does not even know how she does it. Also she has had one miscarriage or well to be exactly she was stabbed in the stomach while in labor during a great war at the Inn, thus killing the unborn inside of her and drove her crazy for a while too. But she has had after that three sets of twins and one little girl, she loves being a mother and riasing children but does not look it at first glance of meeting her. She is one of my characters that you can have fun dressing her up in all sort of outfits. She has a perverted pet eye ball which how she accidentally became owner of such a thing is best left unknown but thanks to her deceased husband the eye ball has spider like metal legs to move around and is connected to the entire camera system and because she can see everything he does (yeah it is from original a male body) she can watch the entire Inn if she wanted too. Her hair is currently red like the first sample but I posted some older art of her when she was in a phase and dyed her hair.
She smokes anything (Cigarettes, Cigars, Jots, ect…) and loves her revolver!
Artist Samples
User Image
User Image
User Image

Dead Characters
(few have simply left the Inn but most have died)

Hallow
Hallow is a zombie who was murder by her own fiancé. His friend died from an attacked; they were afraid of him coming back so brunt the body and buried his ashes. The funeral was held during the day but her fiancé forgot something at the site. She went back during the night while he was at work to retrieve it for him because he asked her too. It turned out to be a set up; she was attacked by zombies and barely made it home alive; covered in claw and bite marks but managed to retrieve the item. But when he saw her he chased her away and out of the house; she hid and did not dead but was chased out of town; she turned a few weeks later into a zombie without ever actually dying and was attacked shortly after that by him and chopped up. She sewed her self back together and learned to stay away form humans and feared foreign graveyards ever since then.
She is friends of Kaikane and came to visit around Halloween and comes back once in a while to hang out.
User Image

My Persona Sassy
Likes: Ribbon, Butterflies, Glitter, Roses, Lace, Bow, Soft blankets and pillow
Dislikes: Leather, Chained up, Bondage gear, Head to toe clothing
She was design as my Persona but has been used as a side character in the role play; in the role play she was sold in a black market auction to Grave who found her interesting and also saved her form a bad fate to who would had won her if she did not outbid and won her. She is a silent girl who works in the shadows with a large range of skills and is currently an ex-slave working at the Inn under Grave who pays her doing cleaning, cooking, and random chores in the Inn for others. She enjoys what she does and is happy; she picked the nickname Sassy and as she grows more comfortable in the Inn she starts to be a bit Sassy and bold in her actions compare to her first few days there. She never wears clothing unless forced into them which is extremely rare or well is a holiday event sort of thing. She does have very light blue streaks of color in her hair. If you want to dress her it would have to involve ribbon and lace; like a robe, apron, holiday themed short dress. NEVER shoes, or pants/shorts! Panties might fine along with a bra if very lace with ribbons and bows.
User Image

Kinate & Mocha
These are my cousin and mine characters that are daughters from Alice in Wonderland Characters! One of the only two OC daughter fanthemed characters I ever done. Kinate is my character and is the Mad Hatter's daughter. Unlike her father she will force you to drink every single drop of tea in your cup. Mocha is my cousin's character the Cheshire Cat's daughter. These girls were the first for us to go outside of our comfort zone. Mocha was a slut who only did one night stands which my cousin never had a sexually active type of character before and Kinate was bi-sexual. I had issue limiting me because I was uncomfortable doing girl on girl action even kissing; so she forced me to get over that and made me become a stronger role play player. The very first picture of them was never finished and was my favorite; the artist was borrowing a program and could never get it back and after over a year of waiting the trade was finally canceled by them with the promise of finishing it one day which has been four years now; so do not think it ever will be which is sad because it was to have a forest background with them on the narrow dirt path a night coming home drunk form a party. But that one should be the one you use for example not the others; but Kinate is artistic freedom on their outfits if you like and as you would see all the artist done; but if you want to use the amazing original design be my guest too. They might one day make a return to the RP again.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Line Art of Original
User Image

Abby
Abby of the Abyss, most is unknown about her besides the fact she is easily distracted and you have to work to keep her attention for more then five or ten minutes. She is a happy, hyper, carefree girl.
Abyss - 1.) a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity; vast chasm. 2.) anything profound, unfathomable, or infinite: the abyss of time. 3.) a.) the primal chaos before Creation. b.) the infernal regions; hell. c.) a subterranean ocean. d.) the primeval chaos out of which it was believed that the earth and sky were formed.
Powers – Voids: holds a greater power then any void element users. Boundary-less: Connections to all levels of existence, no barriers or walls can contain her, she is able to slip into any realm. Immortality: or well no know weaknesses.
Personality
She is hyper and very easily distracted girl who’s attention is hard to keep and very rare to make her anger but can easily become excited. She loves to learn new things but easily loose interest if the teaching is not spiced up to keep her interest; she is a very fast learner at least to make up for lack of attention span.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Artist Samples

Eva
This gal is hard to describe as she was not born but created. My character Alexis has shadow powers and the girl never had a shadow cast from her body. Instead she had originally 13 shadows of her self and each with a different personality based on some form of sin. The two dominant ones they controlled the group and had a mind of their own and never had to truly follow her orders were Pain and Pleasure. They help mold the girl even if it meant she had bad things happen to her to prevent even worst form happening later. They protected her and kept other shadows in line when she became addicted to souls and ever soul she consumes she gains a new shadow form that soul. As she grew in power so did they until they where able by combined together to be a solid shadow. They always been interested in her father and wanted their first time to be with him. After all their specialty in their field involved working together in sexual actions. Their first time caused something interesting; they turned to flesh and blood and could not ever separate again or turn to shadows again. They decided to change their name to Eva because they were born form that actions of sin(lust) plus a play on words since the man who took their virginity name was Sin too.
Every single artist has slightly altered her outfit from the original first picture, so do not feel bad if you do too;
I think it is kind of neat. Also her breast are very large and her hips are very wide, some artist failed to make her curvy enough. Also her weapon is requested in the picture pretty please (but not required).
Personality
Eager to be usefully, she is very sassy and a dedicated worker to her recently learned craft of blacksmith. She is still learning what it truly means to be alive and of flesh and blood; discovering her self and her place in life. She can be cocky and lustful at times.
Original reference for those who prefer it and as been requested by a few artist in the past.

Artist Samples
User Image
User Image
User Image

Marietta
Daughter of Keshia and Yuei, twin of Noah; her powers is Chi, worldly sins. She is big into technology and always has headphones around her neck or some form of device. She has gotten into building things that do not involve technology too like a shed or house. Which she will add such into later one once it is built. Her powers does make her interesting in trends a dressing in fashion which she normally still goes for casual wear. No art of her yet but you can use this borrowed picture as a base for her and design your own outfit.

Naomie Priya Roulette
Daughter of Keshia and Sin, Even thou she was born two weeks after the triplets she is technically their aunt and oddly enough their half sister in a way. Confusing I know! She is everything her father can not stand sadly; she loves pink and everything girlie: Sewing, cooking, tea parties, Lolita style, dancing, and her passion and hobby is gardens and flower arrangements. her names truly suits her it is a Biblical name dervied from 'noam' meaning "sweetness". Traditional Jewish name featured in bible. Also of Japanese origin meaning beautiful correction and Priya is a name used in the Indian language. It means 'beloved', 'lovable' or 'sweet-natured'. So yeah everything that her farther can not stand sadly so he avoids the poor girl.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(make sure hair is long, unlike the artist sample)
Artist Samples
User Image

Thron
She is a Nameless One, basically an ultimate race in our role play but she is the black sheep of the race. She is kind and gentle woman who is a mother to a halfbreed male and is one of Sin's lovers and sometimes looks more like one of his pets. She has her true form which should look like the borrowed picture and has a human form too which there is no art of yet so an avatar will have to do for now.

Hazel
(Hazina Heloise)
Used to be a Dijiinni but things happened; she is married to Sin, best friend of Shilo (it was how she meet Sin) and mother of two children. She is currently over the fire element and is a very love and extremely jealous wife. After all her husband sleeps around often which she knows it and even joins him half the time. She has a playboy model body and sadly no art of all of her so an avatar to go off of and you have artistic freedom altering it too; she does wear a little bit of everything as long as she looks sexy.

Kaikae
Daughter of Hazel and Sin, element triplet of Kaiko and Kaikane;originally of flowing water she had an element switch as water never felt right to her and she was falling more and more behind in learning control compare to the other two. She is now over nature and it just fits right to her. She is living with her boyfriend who is a witch and is deeply in love. She still prefers Lolita style and dresses just a darker sexier style but as she grown older her cotton candy hair has grown longer, darken and been tainted like her once pure mind and body to black with blood red streaks; I have no current art of her much more mature body and darker hair so artistic freedom designing her current hair style and outfit.
Do not forget the blood red streaks in her hair!

Ku
Original person with the power of void but hers is spiritual form and in carrying souls into the after life who’s time is up. She had no art at all and not reference picture so I put together quickly a picture which you have artistic freedom in changing, her soul is very pure and she is modest girl. She is sort of dating the current ruler of Hell which is funny to watch since them together is interesting with him trying to 'behave' around her. There is no art of her sadly so artistic freedom on her using the avatar provided. She rarely wears anything other then modes dress styles and skirts.

Lala
(Halana-malie Tam Roulette)
Daughter of Keshia and Sin, and twin to Shai (dead); She is married to Shadow and has had one miscarriage which crushed her but had twins later on. Shadow is the only man she ever been with and will never stray from either; she is very faithful to him. Her powers are over the Voids and that involves Null powers; she is an active nudist when allowed. Her siblings sort of force her to wear clothing even if it is skimpy as long as it covers so she prefers skimpy clothing to wear if she had to wear clothing.

Alexis
Daughter of Shilo and Sin which makes her also Sin's granddaughter too. He was sort of possessed and raped his own daughter knocking her up with Alexis. The girl has shadow powers and does not have her own shadow. She original had 13 shadows but was introduced to souls and grew addicted to them; changing from a cute plump child body to anorexic thin and unhealthy looking. She soon gain control and has slowly gain weight back on her body; she has no current art of her but her hair should be thick and healthy and she always wears the small crown her adopted big brother gave her that used to be his he always wore before he left the Inn. If it was not for her shadows helping her have control of the souls she ate since ever soul she consumed she gained a new shadow and if she had too many to control the shadows could possess and own her. But she is now very stable and in control of her addiction and her powers fully for once. She is a very sloth person and can sit on her wooden porch swing for days just watching the forest and be content. The first picture shows her plushie she always had with her; she cares it less now so drawing it is optional. Her outfit is artistic freedom since she wear anything.
Finally have an updated picture of her! The last one is a good current picture of her but still artistic freedom on her clothing; but the crown does stay, you can just pick and choose the position on her head it is at.
User Image
User Image

Antu aka FreakShow
Adopted daughter of Lala and Shadow and twin to Kanoa; Her real parents are actually Kaikane and Shai. She is obsessed with body parts and changing her body to her ideal perfect figure. She loves wearing glasses which are not even real since she had better then perfect vision. Antu only ever takes the glasses off for two reasons, to change out her eyes or something that would need them removed or when you piss her off bad enough. And normally to piss her off that badly will normally results in parts of your body being hacked off.
Personality
She is more interested in unique and rare body parts then in fashion; she sees the body as her fascination and has no sexual thought in her head even when interested in sexual organs. She has a one track mind and that is studying and learning about every kind of body she can get her hands on in a scientific way.

User Image

Aston aka Cupcake
Daughter of Lala and Shadow; powers is gravity control, she is very much into cosplay and loves sweets. She is always after games and adventures too and normally a sweet girl but can be cocky as hell and sassy to boot. She has one set cosplay cross dress outfit but will wear many different cosplays form shows and movies to themes and any Halloween outfit all year long. She considers Vi her brother because they were born on the same day and are half siblings who his powers is imagination. So they often or cosplaying some role and having fun together. The second example is of her favorite cosplay with is a crossover outfit.
User Image
User Image

Shameless Lover

Pose Ideas

Pin-Ups
(few couple poses too)

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
[img http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/45043-Couple-In-Love.jpg[/img]

Others

Shameless Lover

By Lady Ignea
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shameless Lover

Spoilers is all by RevTek!
(Last spoiler may contain slight adult theme, but nothing censor needed)
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I lost the Information to almost all of these even older art pieces.
These were before I started keeping better track of my commissions; in my early Gaia years.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff