Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Member

I know I shouldn't b doing this. However, I feel bad for my friend so I'm going to help him out.

My friends Fiance has made it clear that what she would like for Valentines day is art however, HE is the one who has to find the artists and commission them (Normally she finds the artists and he pays) This time she wants him to put some effort into it. He's getting pretty good at finding artists at local conventions. However there is nothing going on at this time so he has to turn to the Net for assistant.

He asked me to help so here I am reaching out to you wonderful people on Gaia.

He's looking to get art of his and her oc's Angelo and Celeste. They're a bit of an odd couple. They keep to themselves, Neither of them care for people. He's a military officer, she owns a cafe. They both have shitty parents.

A couple of things: Angelo has Facial hair, you need to be comfortable with this.
I'm looking for couple art, not singles.
Preferably no head shots. I know his fiance is a Knees up kinda gal (Full body is acceptable too)

Feel free to post prices, samples, links or even PM stuff.

Refs:
Celeste

User Image - Art by Me

User Image
User Image
User Image

Angelo

I promise to get a better more accurate Ref for Angelo tomorrow.
User Image

Hiya! PMed you about rlcs. :>
Panda bumpu

Eloquent Trash

Chatty Member

Will be reviewing and passing along everyones offers so far ^_^
PKMN Ranger Lenne
Will be reviewing and passing along everyones offers so far ^_^
whee

Chrystali's Partner

Mega Cub

Hello! Please check my sig out for samples and such. Thanks very much and good luck! <3

Anxious Bloodsucker

My commission info can be found HERE I'd really appreciate it if you took the time to check them out! If you're interested you can get a hold of me via PM here, deviant art, email or a message on tumblr. Or if there's a specefic image/style your friend likes and see on my blog, please feel free to tell me which image it is or link me to it and i can draw in that style for you! Either way thank you very much for your time.

Chatty Member

Man, everyone has some pretty art ;-; I might have to commission some of the people he doesn't for this request (Her birthday is coming up too lol )
rlc info in my signature ^^

good luck! heart

Chatty Member

CastieI Novak

good luck! heart

Your avi. Amazing!
PKMN Ranger Lenne
CastieI Novak

good luck! heart

Your avi. Amazing!