Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Businesswoman

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBasically...Run

Hullo. I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?
                        Wait no, I'm a Whovian. I have no use for gold on here. I want art. Enough said.

Currently obsessed er...infatuated with the Eleventh Doctor. shutup
                        I'd like some art of me and him. And by me I mean me, actual me, not avatar me.
                        If you can chuck us in front of the TARDIS you're amazing and get a bonus.

Eleventh Doctor
                        Geronimo / Run / Don't Blink! / Come Along Pond / Gotcha
                        And ******** google, cause, y'know...internet and all.

I want the tweed, I wan't the Sonic, I need the bowtie, i'm not fussed about the fez.
                        Want to stick a Weeping Angel or a Dalek in there? Brilliant! Up to you.
                        Poses? Well like I said i'm...'infatuated' with Eleven so romantic poses are y'know...great.
                        BUUUUUUUT if you can't/don't want to do that friendly, running, laughing, saving the universe...the usual.

Me:
                        one / two / three
                        I'm the one who appears in all three photos
                        yes, thank you very much captain obvious
                        Pretty basic, brunette, brown eyes, a few freckles if you can include them.
                        As for clothing, in those pictures I was wearing a white dress for a performance but you can draw me in whatever you like. (:
                        [ bonus points if you can draw me wearing this ducky sweater! ]

If you're up for awesome backgrounds put us in the TARDIS! Eleven's TARDIS that is. Google that s**t.

I have 1.5 3.5mil in funds. About to go sell most (if not all) of these silly pixels, er I mean items Sold some s**t. Selling more s**t soon.

tl:dr Me. Doctor. Bowtie. Art. Gimme.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxReceived
                        Anyone caught stealing this art automatically becomes Dickhead Of The Week
                        0ct
                        MissHudsonHawk
                        Cindy Chance | sketch
                        gabike | sketch
                        ahMC
                        jihnee
                        Durri
                        Geekpower
                        Zander Raijin
                        My very good friend Brienna <3 God I love this girl*
                        welximak | WIP 1 | WIP 2 | other | other

* I'm wearing glasses in this one because I usually wear glasses, I just wasn't wearing any in the reference pictures c:

Desirable Businesswoman

hgnasdhg
Sleep.
Will be back tomorrow.

Desirable Tycoon

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
I start at 20K for singles and then double for couples, depending on the difficulty of characters I may ask for more.

Here are samples:

User Image

User Image

User Image

Desirable Businesswoman

MissHudsonHawk

Oh they're quite cute. Could I offer you 50k for it? Feeling generous. I don't think drawing me will be too difficult, i'll PM you a few pictures.

Desirable Tycoon

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
Handpicked Happiness
MissHudsonHawk

Oh they're quite cute. Could I offer you 50k for it? Feeling generous. I don't think drawing me will be too difficult, i'll PM you a few pictures.

sounds great, thanks smile heart

Desirable Businesswoman

Adventure Time, c'mon grab your friends.
We'll go to very distant lands.
With Jake the dog and Finn the human,
The fun will never end.
It's Adventure Time

Desirable Businesswoman

11 days till the start of the new series. I can't wait but as soon as it starts, i'll start counting down until the day we lose the Ponds. /sob/ oh god I just started to like Amy. Oh god RORY, not Rory. </3

Desirable Businesswoman

Don't blink. Don't even blink.
Blink and you're dead.
They are fast, faster than you could believe.
Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink.
Goodluck.

Desirable Businesswoman

Annihilate? No! No violence, do you understand me? Not while I'm around, not today, not ever. I'm the Doctor. The Oncoming Storm. And you basically meant beat them in a football match, didn't you?

Dedicated Officer

I share in your... er... infatuation with Eleven. I'm going to severely miss the Ponds, too.
Here is my reference tumblr.
Depending on the style, my prices run from 10k-80k.

Dedicated Officer

I feel like I should make myself a Rory plush so I can always have my Centurion.
I dont have any good samples, but can you send me a pic of you, I will draw it to the best of my abilities, send you part of the pic and see if you are interested in buying (with Gaia gold of course) my full drawing? smile
Hello ~ Here is my gallery, please take a look LINK
Prices = items exchange x)

Style guide: LINK

Angelic manner= any style(of colouring) up to two additional characters, customized background , any view (full body, half, waist etc)

Sugarsuit=Personal Style unavalible, no additions, simple/transparent bg, knee + up

Rainbow Jubilee = black+white or chibi (simple/transparent bg)

PM me if interested!

Desirable Businesswoman

Dystopic Utopia
Oh I don't even want to think about it. I'm fairly new to the show, well not new new but Eleven is my first Doctor (i've watched older episodes though, Ten, ohmy<3)
So i'm new enough to have this be my first big change. When Eleven regenerates I just might die, I assume this is how everyone felt when Ten left. 'i don't want to go' </3'
/ahem/ anywho...

I'm assuming the higher priced styles are the full colour ones? Would I be able to offer you 100k for the Doctor and I in that style? Plus tip of course.

edit; ...i must find a Rory plush now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces