• Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
neko-niki

User Image

Username: Omg kenpachi rama-sama
Samples: single full
Couple full with BG
Price: For singles, full body 300k, with bg 400k. Couples w/bg are 1mil, no bg 800k. Im up for tips and your own personal offers too c:
Estimated Time Until Completion: 2 days c:
OMG Kenpachi Rama-Sama

No, thank you but thanks for offering!! heart
Klingeth
ninja bump!

Kliiing~
I didn't know you were back * o *
neko-niki
Klingeth
ninja bump!

Kliiing~
I didn't know you were back * o *

Ello c: heh I decided to browse about on gaia again. Trying to decide how to spend my gold xD
Klingeth

Buy art again? That's what I'm spending all my gold on these days XD
xD I might do that. Well trying to sell old items first to see how much spending gold I'll end up having haha.
Klingeth
xD I might do that. Well trying to sell old items first to see how much spending gold I'll end up having haha.

That's what I'm doing! I think I'll be sticking to this avatar for a while so might as well sell all the other items I don't use and buy art emotion_dowant

BLACK 0X's Wife

good luck bump
neko-niki
Klingeth

That's what I'm doing! I think I'll be sticking to this avatar for a while so might as well sell all the other items I don't use and buy art emotion_dowant

I'm quite happy with what I have on as well xD its just I rarely come on anymore. Sooo I thought I might as well sell the stuff I don't use/care bout.
Damosh
good luck bump

Thank you! heart heart heart
Klingeth
I'm quite happy with what I have on as well xD its just I rarely come on anymore. Sooo I thought I might as well sell the stuff I don't use/care bout.

Mhmm! My items might cost less once gaia releases more awesome stuff so might as well sell them while they're still kinda expensive XDD
neko-niki
Klingeth

Mhmm! My items might cost less once gaia releases more awesome stuff so might as well sell them while they're still kinda expensive XDD

I agree with you there. Also been trying to art all day and was having issues sketching etc TT-TT
Klingeth
I agree with you there. Also been trying to art all day and was having issues sketching etc TT-TT

Aww, having an art block? D:
neko-niki
Aww, having an art block? D:

Sort of :c I got back into sketching but am unsure what to draw for my bf's birthday which is in 16 days time ;`;
Klingeth

Hmm~
Do you guys still play MMOs? Maybe you could draw your characters together or something? Idk XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff