Welcome to Gaia! ::

iAnzu
Komira

That's fine with me! I can't guarantee the tardis but will do my best wink

bamieb's Wife

Alien Unicorn

Komira

tried to send a trade, but it says you don't have a trading pass ..
iAnzu
Komira

tried to send a trade, but it says you don't have a trading pass ..

ah, ya because i'm new still crying it's okay, I need one more day I think, will start work anyhow on it and can send after!

Fatcat

14,440 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Object of Affection 150
iAnzu
The Thunder May Rumble
ϟthe lightning Might strike..ϟ

Blue J Neko
iAnzu

Hello! would you be interested in my auction?
*v* your avi is really beautiful and i'd love to draw a horn haha.. im horn deprived... i like the horn.
yeh (sorry if im scaring you ;A wink

Your art... is so pretty. q ^ q
I can't do the auction at the moment.. but i... really want your art q n q.
and i has no real money. would you consider doing a piece on the side for me???

:/ aww that sucks. I'd really want to draw your avi (because of the horn >A< wink , but i'm afraid im not really interested in doing art for gold ( but due to my lack of gold, i'm holding the auction so i'd only hafta draw one).
idk, ill keep you in mind, and hopefully you'll keep me in mind too *v*

bamieb's Wife

Alien Unicorn

Blue J Neko

I will keep you in mind. <3

bamieb's Wife

Alien Unicorn

bamieb's Wife

Alien Unicorn

The Thunder May Rumble
ϟthe lightning Might strike..ϟ

<3

bamieb's Wife

Alien Unicorn

bamieb's Wife

Alien Unicorn

*yummm grape jelly*

Loiterer

Hello!! :3
You quoted me in another thread, giving me a link to check out your request thread and I am indeed interested!

Here are my examples, if you need to see again. My prices are: 250k for Full body lineart + color, 150k for Waist up lineart + color, and 50k-75kish for a sketch headshot-fullbody. If you want something else (such as fullbody lines, no color), just let me know and we can discuss a price!

bamieb's Wife

Alien Unicorn

Kittenstein

oh hi! c: Thank you so much for actually checking out my request thread! Sorry if quoting you in someone else thread was a nusience. Thank thank you! <3

If you have the time, I would like to order a Full body couple! <3 <3 (if you can't do a couple then just a single! (i will offer 300k+tip for it mooore even if you do the whole request)
I think i might keep coming back to you as well <3 (your art is just so adorable!)
I should Be able to do color.... yes. *checks to make sure she isn't over spending*
<3 emotion_kirakira yes, a full body couple please!!! <3 I will offer 600k +tip <3<3 ( i hope that is a good offer q ^ q i can add more if it isn't)
OR OR .. Ill just give you 900k + tip for both of these requests! biggrin (so probably closer to a mill XD)

for the single art: Just my current avatar:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
with this Awesome scarf: <3 and this awesome blue box: weee
with me looking up at it, or sitting on top of it, holding the Cathulu pleshie going : Well Cathulu, i never thought I'd be the doctor.. or a girl.. or a mouse for that matter... when i said i wanted new ears.. <3 ( you seriously don't know how much id love you)
As for the couple art:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Me sitting on top of him with a huge grin, while he looks up at me sort of defeated like, or grinning his cheesy grin, Me pointing the sonic screwdriver at him going I'll go only!! ONLY if Cathulu can come too. (put Cat hulu on my head or somewhere with a heart bubble) Him going... CAThulu? you got to be kidding me. <3
hehehe <3<3

what do you think?? <3<3 *loves on*

Loiterer

iAnzu
Kittenstein

oh hi! c: Thank you so much for actually checking out my request thread! Sorry if quoting you in someone else thread was a nusience. Thank thank you! <3

If you have the time, I would like to order a Full body couple! <3 <3 (if you can't do a couple then just a single! (i will offer 300k+tip for it mooore even if you do the whole request)
I think i might keep coming back to you as well <3 (your art is just so adorable!)
I should Be able to do color.... yes. *checks to make sure she isn't over spending*
<3 emotion_kirakira yes, a full body couple please!!! <3 I will offer 600k +tip <3<3 ( i hope that is a good offer q ^ q i can add more if it isn't)
OR OR .. Ill just give you 900k + tip for both of these requests! biggrin (so probably closer to a mill XD)

for the single art: Just my current avatar:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
with this Awesome scarf: <3 and this awesome blue box: weee
with me looking up at it, or sitting on top of it, holding the Cathulu pleshie going : Well Cathulu, i never thought I'd be the doctor.. or a girl.. or a mouse for that matter... when i said i wanted new ears.. <3 ( you seriously don't know how much id love you)
As for the couple art:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Me sitting on top of him with a huge grin, while he looks up at me sort of defeated like, or grinning his cheesy grin, Me pointing the sonic screwdriver at him going I'll go only!! ONLY if Cathulu can come too. (put Cat hulu on my head or somewhere with a heart bubble) Him going... CAThulu? you got to be kidding me. <3
hehehe <3<3

what do you think?? <3<3 *loves on*

Oh, that's no problem!! (Getting ahold of me through the other thread)

I love your requests! Giving me situations/details really helps, and I'd be more than happy to do both fullbody+color for 900k! :33 as long as you are able to be patient as I do have work and things going on, but for paid art I try to get everything done ASAP! If this is all okay with you, if you start a trade, I will agree but only fully accept once you've received your art. And I'm more than willing to send you progress reports in PMs if you wish!

Ps I'm not a full on Whovian because I don't watch the show much, bu I love what I've seen and I love your avi!! Not to mention I'm a huge cat and Lovecraft fan so cathulhu is welcome!! :33

bamieb's Wife

Alien Unicorn

Kittenstein

haha, i am not a HUGE whovian, but definitely whovian-enough. i am still behind though. And i adore cats and lovecraft too. I just friggin love this cathulu pleshie and slippers. When i found them, i was like q u q where have you been my whole life??? Ah!!! <3 you are so great to do this request, i have been turned down several times. q ~ q. Thank you thank you!! <3<3
sending trade now! <3

Shy Duck

8,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Contributor 150

Loiterer

iAnzu
Kittenstein

haha, i am not a HUGE whovian, but definitely whovian-enough. i am still behind though. And i adore cats and lovecraft too. I just friggin love this cathulu pleshie and slippers. When i found them, i was like q u q where have you been my whole life??? Ah!!! <3 you are so great to do this request, i have been turned down several times. q ~ q. Thank you thank you!! <3<3
sending trade now! <3

And you're very welcome!! i'm looking forward to drawing these, they're gonna be fun. :3 I'm at work, but I'll go ahead and mess around with some sketches during break, and tomorrow I should be able to scan any successes/draw digitally! :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff