Welcome to Gaia! ::

Colonel Sca

Check my DeviantArt acct :3
I have both realistic -> semi -> anime style art.
Most are traditional, because of a broken tablet.

Versatile Shapeshifter

Colonel Sca

No problem, good luck with your art search ^^

Colonel Sca's Queen

Married Millionaire

7,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

The Imaginarium's Pardner

Dapper Cat

onyan
              ● Any sample of your fullbody? o uo

soggy cats
              ● Ooooh~ I'm so glad you like my thief <3 I'd be interested in a halfbody if that's alright?

The Imaginarium
              ● BBY NO I LOVE YOU I'M SORRY GAIA HAS JUST WORN DOWN MY LIKE OF CHIBIS THE ART SHOPS IS PMUCH /FULL/ OF CHIBI SHOPS
              (IT'S OKAY WHEN YOU FLY THROUGH A BAR YOU'RE BOUND TO GET SOME SCARS ABOVE AND OVER THE EYE SO IT'S OKAY)

girl you cray you didn't have to ; u; ily have a good night~
              kissu~

Cloud_McBunneh
              ● Do you have anymore samples of that style like that angled fullbody? I think its the third piece in your gallery?

Amateur Noob

Colonel Sca

That sounds good. I'm looking forward to drawing your thief. ;D
Would you like to pay before or after I send you a WIP?

Liberal Fatcat

Hello~

finish deciding?
yum_puddi

Just wanted to know because I'm thinking of closing commissions for the summer. D;

Colonel Sca

You mean the girl with goggles in aerial view? No, i don't have other samples of it, but I would love to experiment on perspectives more if you have something specific. I could try.

Dapper Cat

x-D a r k R a b b i i-x
              ● D: !!! Oh no, I didn't realize. I was hoping to wait until I get paid on Wednesday but if you're in a rush then maybe a CG Waist-Up of any character of your choice?

soggy cats
              ● Would paying after the WIP be a problem? ; u;

[ D O L L # 0 0 0 ]
              ● Hi again! Sorry to bother you (it says you're on hiatus so sorry again D: ) but I was wondering if you're still up for commissions! I'd really like a sketch waist of a character of your choosing. o uo

Cloud_McBunneh
              ● Yeah, that one. It's just super rare (for me, at least) to see new perspectives that aren't really drawn that often. I think I'm going to pass though, thank you for offering!

Liberal Fatcat

Colonel Sca
● D: !!! Oh no, I didn't realize. I was hoping to wait until I get paid on Wednesday but if you're in a rush then maybe a CG Waist-Up of any character of your choice?

Oh, it's alright, not in that much of a rush.
Then I guess I'll start on the WIP and send it to you on Wednesday/Thursday.
Does that sound alright?
I think I'll draw the first character. c:
Colonel Sca
              ● Hi again! Sorry to bother you (it says you're on hiatus so sorry again D: ) but I was wondering if you're still up for commissions! I'd really like a sketch waist of a character of your choosing. o uo

my status is only for gaia comm (which is currently full), so its a different story for rl. and i assume
we're talking rlc, yesss? :> if so, sketch waist for a character of my choice will do~ = u=b
will pm you the price info after you approve my reply :>
Colonel Sca
● Any sample of your fullbody? o uo

No sorry :c If you really like, I can quickly whip up a sketch so you can get a feel of how I draw bodies.
Colonel Sca

Alright. Well, thanks for checking though :3
maybe in the future

Amateur Noob

Colonel Sca

That's fine. 8D I'll send you a WIP in a few days.

Dapper Cat

x-D a r k R a b b i i-x
              ● Sounds great! <3

[ D O L L # 0 0 0 ]
              ● Yesss, I'm talking about rl. o wo I'll wait for the PM but I probably won't get to reply until after work @ n@

soggy cats
              ● Thank you very much! ; u;

onyan
              ● If it wouldn't be too much trouble? If you don't want to I'd be fine with what you showed me earlier.

Amateur Noob

Colonel Sca

No problem! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out