Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Phantom

11,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

So as it says in the title I'm looking for Assassin's Creed OC Art
I've long loved the game and bought AC3 to complete my collection (soooo amazing)
And well now I want amazing artists to draw my OC.

~General~
Name: Annalise Washington
Height: 5 "5"
Weight: 133 lbs

~Looks~
Hair: Right picture
Eyes: brown
Clothes:Robes Flat color (very rushed flat colors)

Now what I'm looking for is single art of her and hopefully/ mainly couple art of her and Connor.
From Assassins creed 3 here's some pics of him.
Face and hair without robes
please I know it show body and face paint but if you can not include it please don't.
Robes And his assassin robes.
More pictures of Connor and His outfit!!!
Back View / Side / Close up / Close up 2
I took these pictures with my phone, these are in game pictures. I was playing the game and took these photos.

And couple pictures of them kissing or about to kiss would be amazing.
however for you artist who aren't interested in romance, drawing them killing red coats together or even training would be great too.

Thank you for your interest.
Please post samples and prices below.

~Art so far~
-Strawberry Odangos- <3
-Strawberry Odangos- <3
-Saiyuni- <3

~Banner~
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/assassin-s-creed-oc-art-request-millions-in-funds-rlc/t.83252387_1/][IMG]http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o568/ButterflyMist/bannersm.png[/IMG][/url]

Familiar Player

xXxButterfly AixXx

>.> I bought the limited edition of AC3.... I ADORE the statue it came with!!! <33

Please do consider me for your RLC opening. My current special for November is Couple Art friendly ;3

I do not expect payment until I've I've submitted a sketchy lineart of your product so payment could be delayed until you are comfortable with the design ;3 I also livestream so you can watch it and give input on how you want it done.

Samples: Bust Up
Waist Up
Fullbody
Fullbody
Full//Waist//Bust:

Prices: I'm very paranoid about the ban-hammer that I see on Gaia so if you ARE interested in my art, please do check out my DA journal emotion_yatta

Militant Cutesmasher

10,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'd love to draw Annalise! heart
[tumblr] + [WIP 1] + [WIP 2]

[rlc]

Devoted Phantom

11,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Sora Icefreeze
xXxButterfly AixXx

>.> I bought the limited edition of AC3.... I ADORE the statue it came with!!! <33

Please do consider me for your RLC opening. My current special for November is Couple Art friendly ;3

I do not expect payment until I've I've submitted a sketchy lineart of your product so payment could be delayed until you are comfortable with the design ;3 I also livestream so you can watch it and give input on how you want it done.

Samples: Bust Up
Waist Up
Fullbody
Fullbody
Full//Waist//Bust:

Prices: I'm very paranoid about the ban-hammer that I see on Gaia so if you ARE interested in my art, please do check out my DA journal emotion_yatta

I love your art!! I'm jealous!! I wanted that statue soooooo badly >//<
soooo link me to journal and prices smile
I'd love to draw your character with or without Conner! She's quite lovely. Please consider checking out my work if possible! My prices are currently 20% off until December 12th. I'd love if you could take a look:! Click here <3 Thanks!

Familiar Player

xXxButterfly AixXx

I split the cost with my boyfriend ;3 He gets to use the metal belt buckle <3 Sooo hawt!

The figurine also has a flipable assasin's blade <3 It's soooo pretty and well done! biggrin The Washington's notebook thing is really cool too. There are "secret pages" that you have to cut open and I think if you use the cypher they say, you can figure out some secrets in the game... I THINK

Here is my DA!

Devoted Phantom

11,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Plummy Lovelace
I'd love to draw your character with or without Conner! She's quite lovely. Please consider checking out my work if possible! My prices are currently 20% off until December 12th. I'd love if you could take a look:! Click here <3 Thanks!

Sooooo $22 for a sketch? of her and Conner

Devoted Phantom

11,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Sora Icefreeze
xXxButterfly AixXx

I split the cost with my boyfriend ;3 He gets to use the metal belt buckle <3 Sooo hawt!

The figurine also has a flipable assasin's blade <3 It's soooo pretty and well done! biggrin The Washington's notebook thing is really cool too. There are "secret pages" that you have to cut open and I think if you use the cypher they say, you can figure out some secrets in the game... I THINK

Here is my DA!

Amazing >//< ugh how much was it? like $150 right?

Devoted Phantom

11,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Sora Icefreeze
xXxButterfly AixXx

Here is my DA!

Sooo $20 for a bust of her and Conner having a romantic moment would be lovely >//<

Fashionable Fatcat

Samples and prices located here

Devoted Phantom

11,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
brujah the thornybeauty
Samples and prices located here

I really like this: Clicky How much for something like this?

Loverboy

Hello~! I'm looking to do RLCs.
I'm not sure if you are looking for art in my style, but might as well try. 8 u 8
Info: Here~!
Gallery: Here~!
Thanks! * u *
I'm interested in drawing for you :')
I'm currently looking for RLCs and my samples and prices can be found here heart
Let me know if you are interested <3

Best of luck with your request! ^____^
xXxButterfly AixXx
Plummy Lovelace

Sooooo $22 for a sketch? of her and Conner

Yes! $22 for a couple sketch of the two of them :]

Loverboy

Ah! I'm not sure why I hadn't thought of this before, but I also had another style which is closer to what you are looking for. * u *
I only have 2 samples for these, though, because I like doing commissions for the other style more.
[x] [x]
Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas