• Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Sora Icefreeze
xXxButterfly AixXx

LIVESTREAMING!

XD

Finished lineart ;3
Please let me know if it's ok to color. I also understand your current circumstances so I am alright with finishing my end of the transaction and you can pay for it later ;3

User Image

I love it >//< soooooo amazing <3
Thank you for understanding, Things just got worse yesturday sad My dad was laid off... and with my mom still recovering from her surgery I'm the only one working. I only make $7.67 an hour as a retail cashier. My last couple of paychecks all went to pay off doctor bills and hospital fees. Sadly I only get at most maybe 18 hours a week so I had to set up a payment plan with the doctor because some money needs to go towards food for my house. My brother and sister are 17 and 15 and don't seem to understand that they need to go to school so that they can get a high school degree. They want to miss school all the time and do nothing but play video games. I've tried to get them jobs but because they miss so much school no one wants to hire them.
So things are very stressful on me at the moment. I was living with my boyfriend so I had no idea all this was going on because my mom never thought to tell me. So now I'm back at home to help out and no matter how much I work, theres always a problem....
Sorry I didn't mean to just ramble like that...

Familiar Player

xXxButterfly AixXx"
Thank you for understanding, Things just got worse yesturday sad My dad was laid off... and with my mom still recovering from her surgery I'm the only one working. I only make $7.67 an hour as a retail cashier. My last couple of paychecks all went to pay off doctor bills and hospital fees. Sadly I only get at most maybe 18 hours a week so I had to set up a payment plan with the doctor because some money needs to go towards food for my house. My brother and sister are 17 and 15 and don't seem to understand that they need to go to school so that they can get a high school degree. They want to miss school all the time and do nothing but play video games. I've tried to get them jobs but because they miss so much school no one wants to hire them.
So things are very stressful on me at the moment. I was living with my boyfriend so I had no idea all this was going on because my mom never thought to tell me. So now I'm back at home to help out and no matter how much I work, theres always a problem....
Sorry I didn't mean to just ramble like that...[/quote]

Noooo problem at all. You don't need to get to paying me until you are settled down enough. You don't even need to pay me all at once XD

Good god.... Is there a chance that you could ask for a raise or find a better paying job?

Has your father sat down your siblings to let them understand the situation more? Does yoru father get some sort of unemployment money? :/

That is a lot more real life for someone your age should have to handle.... hospital bills sound awful >< Insurance didn't cover
ugqfinl1:0="xXxButterfly AixXx"
Sorry I didn't mean to just ramble like that...[/quote]

Noooo problem at all. You don't need to get to paying me until you are settled down enough. You don't even need to pay me all at once XD

Good god.... Is there a chance that you could ask for a raise or find a better paying job?

Has your father sat down your siblings to let them understand the situation more? Does yoru father get some sort of unemployment money? :/

That is a lot more real life for someone your age should have to handle.... hospital bills sound awful >< Insurance didn't cover it ?

Devoted Phantom

11,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Sora Icefreeze

I've only been there since mid November, it's a seasonal job. I've applied anywhere I could so far but no call backs yet.
They only covered a little bit. And as for sitting down my siblings yeah right. They don't listen to anyone.

Familiar Player

xXxButterfly AixXx
Sora Icefreeze

I've only been there since mid November, it's a seasonal job. I've applied anywhere I could so far but no call backs yet.
They only covered a little bit. And as for sitting down my siblings yeah right. They don't listen to anyone.

>.> Where do they get the money for their games and such ?

Devoted Phantom

11,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Sora Icefreeze
xXxButterfly AixXx
Sora Icefreeze

They haven't gotten anything new lately. What they have is a few years old. But either way it runs up the electric bill because their constantly on their games. I yelled the other day saying I wasn't going to pay the electric bill because of them, and my dad yelled at me...
lot rent an morgage for my house is due next week.. v.v I posted a price sheet on DA for RLC hoping to raise money and such, because my paycheck isn't going to cover it.

Familiar Player

xXxButterfly AixXx
Sora Icefreeze
xXxButterfly AixXx
Sora Icefreeze

They haven't gotten anything new lately. What they have is a few years old. But either way it runs up the electric bill because their constantly on their games. I yelled the other day saying I wasn't going to pay the electric bill because of them, and my dad yelled at me...
lot rent an morgage for my house is due next week.. v.v I posted a price sheet on DA for RLC hoping to raise money and such, because my paycheck isn't going to cover it.

Does your father have any sort of savings???

:/should turn off the electricity then... or cancel the lease on your place since there is mortgage?

Devoted Phantom

11,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Sora Icefreeze
xXxButterfly AixXx
Sora Icefreeze
xXxButterfly AixXx
Sora Icefreeze

:/should turn off the electricity then... or cancel the lease on your place since there is mortgage?

This whole year my dad's whole entire paychecks have been bearly holding us a float. So no, no savings. I talked to my mom about turning off the electricity but she said that I can't because it's the only thing that keeps everyone quiet.
She can't have any stress during recovery. If my siblings don't have their games they whine and complain. Then my dad starts yelling and then my mom starts crying.. So either way I try to look at things I'm at a loss.
As for the house, it's a trailer not like a mobile one, like its nice but we don't own the lot or the house the community is owned and everyone is basically renting their homes. Lot rent is like $700 and mortgage is I think $500- $600, so either way I'm looking at over $1200 in two weeks. I called and tried to make arrangements and explain my families situation, but got told no and to move and find a more affordable place to live..

Familiar Player

xXxButterfly AixXx
Sora Icefreeze
xXxButterfly AixXx
Sora Icefreeze
xXxButterfly AixXx
Sora Icefreeze

This whole year my dad's whole entire paychecks have been bearly holding us a float. So no, no savings. I talked to my mom about turning off the electricity but she said that I can't because it's the only thing that keeps everyone quiet.
She can't have any stress during recovery. If my siblings don't have their games they whine and complain. Then my dad starts yelling and then my mom starts crying.. So either way I try to look at things I'm at a loss.
As for the house, it's a trailer not like a mobile one, like its nice but we don't own the lot or the house the community is owned and everyone is basically renting their homes. Lot rent is like $700 and mortgage is I think $500- $600, so either way I'm looking at over $1200 in two weeks. I called and tried to make arrangements and explain my families situation, but got told no and to move and find a more affordable place to live..

Good god.... $700 is a bit steep ><
Has your father gotten any job interviews lined up ?? How long until your mother takes to recover?

Your siblings have got to get a reality check or you are all going to wind up homeless and your father needs to impress that upon them. Either they go to school or get jobs.

Cat

ooh hi, im offering rlcs atm
my tumblr has the bulk of my samples
oh and prices are listed here
thanks for taking the time to have a look!

Blessed Seeker

I love your oc, she's beautiful~
I have art in my signature, and my love for assassins creed probably won't let me pass up on this heart

Devoted Phantom

11,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Le angel heart
I love your oc, she's beautiful~
I have art in my signature, and my love for assassins creed probably won't let me pass up on this heart

Wow amazing art. Do you accept gaia gold commissions?

Demonic Warrior

Nothing is true. . .

cool emotion_brofist

. . .Everything is permitted.

Gracious Hunter

xXxLady ButterflyxXx

Please consider me!

samples

RLC info

Devoted Phantom

11,600 Points