Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Illuminance

hello would you be interested in rlc? ;3

samples | prices
Divine Illuminance
behindsmiles
!

Thankies for your reply <3 I'll definitely check out your link when I have access to a compy :3

Take your time! Again, let me know if you have any questions. ^^ Good luck on your request!

Familiar Player

Divine Illuminance

<3 I know that's true for most people - but I believe true art lovers will go out of their way to find these "less known" artists smile
Personally, Every art shop from page 1-10 are checked daily on multiple times regularly for me :3
And honestly, the "known" artists on gaia, I only knew 2, and the rest I randomly stumbled upon on dA :3
I'm proud to be able to say that I've been staking out your auction/shoppe for a week or so now x3 And you take great care in your work - which is so admirable and wonderful from a commissioner point of view :3

...not quite sure..I think I'm rambling, but the point is
You're art is amazing!!! *nods* :3

biggrin You make me not give up heart XD

Although you made my face burn real hard and my cheeks hurt from grinning so much when I read your reply. Such a THRILL to know that you found my shoppe XD And it IS a shop! Not an auction. My art shop wasn't meant for the SUPERDUPER GAIA GOLD but it just happened that my last FB slot was uber bribed @-@

I do take elaborate care in my art but only when people are on livestream to watch me :/

If I'm left alone then I get all derpy and lonely and skip some steps if it wasn't a bribe art or RL art. If it be a bribe or rlc though, hodang, I spend uber amount of times on the little details. An a**-ton of little details = fantastic art.

Honestly speaking? I never like my art after I finish it but, my most recent fullbody still has be in love with it. I didn't even use a ref for the pose or anything and I -still- love it! Very... unusual for me ><

Blessed Friend

Lazy Asuka
Divine Illuminance

decided to repost, since i didn't get a reply
i mainly do anime style art and cute little chibis
here's some of my recently made RLCs: link
I'd love to draw her like this one: link
more art samples in my DA: link
prices are found here: link

hope you are interested in my art! please reply me so that I'll know if you are interested or not! thanks so much!

Oops - sorry for not replying x3
I adore your art x3 but I think I rather ask when I have a male OC to commish you :3 thank you so much for posting :3

Familiar Player

Laenri

He.

And what I have a following? @_@ I only have a few friends though. I never get gold commissions and those that offer offer like 200k. :/

And I spend like 15+ hours on an average peice xD

I see your shop! A lot... I often will repeatly go into or 'scribe to shops that I conder my rivals in either prices, quality, or followship.

I always see you busy and have a ton of people clamoring to rub money and attention on yer face.

Dang, 15+ is a lot of time.

I think I spend aboud 2-3 hours on just the sketch, anatomy work out, and lines. Maaaybe 4 hours.

Then I spend about 3-9 hours on the color, depending on how much the piece is.

My busty lady int he red dress took me about 8 hours total I think?

I cheat though - you do art lined. I don't so I don't spend that extra 1-2 hours relining it all to make it look nice. I color directly on my rough rough lines.

Btw....

STOP UNDERSELLING YOURSELF! /newspapersmack

You make me look bad when you can chug out quality work for PEANUTS!! PEAAAAAAAAAANUUUUUUUUTSSS! /fumefume

Familiar Player

Laenri

Definitely second that notion of your art being amazing.

I really love how you color @_@ I struggle with my colors. They come out really soft and not very strong, and also very cartoony. sad I hate how I color most cases.

<3 thank you for the compliment.

like any other artist, I am my own worst critic BUT

I do love my selection of color in things.

I hate it when you choose a base color and then a darker version of that base color for the shadow and a lighter version of the base color for the highlights. Art looks so FLAT when you do that :/ Like, for red hairs. I go with a dark purply red for the shadow, crimson, orange, yellow-orange. None of that, dark red, red, pink you see around >M<

/end it before she goes on a tirade

Blessed Friend

Sora Icefreeze
Divine Illuminance

<3 I know that's true for most people - but I believe true art lovers will go out of their way to find these "less known" artists smile
Personally, Every art shop from page 1-10 are checked daily on multiple times regularly for me :3
And honestly, the "known" artists on gaia, I only knew 2, and the rest I randomly stumbled upon on dA :3
I'm proud to be able to say that I've been staking out your auction/shoppe for a week or so now x3 And you take great care in your work - which is so admirable and wonderful from a commissioner point of view :3

...not quite sure..I think I'm rambling, but the point is
You're art is amazing!!! *nods* :3

biggrin You make me not give up heart XD

Although you made my face burn real hard and my cheeks hurt from grinning so much when I read your reply. Such a THRILL to know that you found my shoppe XD And it IS a shop! Not an auction. My art shop wasn't meant for the SUPERDUPER GAIA GOLD but it just happened that my last FB slot was uber bribed @-@

I do take elaborate care in my art but only when people are on livestream to watch me :/

If I'm left alone then I get all derpy and lonely and skip some steps if it wasn't a bribe art or RL art. If it be a bribe or rlc though, hodang, I spend uber amount of times on the little details. An a**-ton of little details = fantastic art.

Honestly speaking? I never like my art after I finish it but, my most recent fullbody still has be in love with it. I didn't even use a ref for the pose or anything and I -still- love it! Very... unusual for me ><

<3 never give up :3 and I'd love to watch LS's! Just give me a time.. And hopefully I can convert it correctly :3
And you should love your art! Myuuu *3*
Hi, I'm open for chibi's ^^
Samples and RL info
biggrin

Ace Garbage

My art shop

Sketch
Minimum 1-5k for head, 5-10k for full body
[ 1 ][ 2 ][ 3 ][ 4 ]

Chibi
Minimum 2-5k for head, 5-10k for waist up, 10-20k for full body
[ 1 ][ 2 ][ 3 ][ 4 ][ 5 ]

Chibi-Flat shades
Up to 1k for waist up, 1-5k for full body
[ 1 ][ 2 ][ 3 ][ 4 ][ 5 ][ 6 ][ 7 ][ 8 ][ 9 ][ 10 ][ 11 ][ 12 ]
(this used to be my old style, so there's a lot)

Head Shots
Minimum 5-10k for just the head, 10-20k for shoulder up.
[ 1 ][ 2 ][ 3 ][ 4 ][ 5 ][ 6 ][ 7 ]

Couples will, at least, double the price for a single person. 5k will be added for poses (other than holding hands or arm over shoulder)

I'll color your lineart! 1-5k for head, 5-10k for waist up, and 10-15k for full body.

The better art(needs pricing; bribe me)

Zeuto's Wife

Hello. Are you interested in RL Commission?
RL Commission Prices/Samples

Blessed Friend

heart yum_puddi

Familiar Player

Divine Illuminance

<3 never give up :3 and I'd love to watch LS's! Just give me a time.. And hopefully I can convert it correctly :3

I shall! biggrin Or we can do it like - when you are home, you can quote me and if I'm not at work, I'll do a livestream for you when it comes to your piece <3

Gonna livestream soon actually if you free and interested bored

Blessed Friend

Sora Icefreeze
Divine Illuminance

I shall! biggrin Or we can do it like - when you are home, you can quote me and if I'm not at work, I'll do a livestream for you when it comes to your piece <3

Sounds good smile
About to give a presentation.. In.. 5mins haha
But I'll quote you when I'm home smile
Good luck to me!

Familiar Player

Divine Illuminance
Sora Icefreeze
Divine Illuminance

Sounds good smile
About to give a presentation.. In.. 5mins haha
But I'll quote you when I'm home smile
Good luck to me!

Oh my! For school or work?

Goodluck irregardless biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash