orz

Psh
I love it <3
You twooo *3* *huggles* <3

Vicious Grabber

Sora Icefreeze
Lae, here is the one you wanted:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/sora_icefreeze/soraderp-1.png

thanks. One of these days I will have to sit down with you and you can tell me about how to make certain colors do certain things. When I did it I kept making all the colors go weird >.<

Vicious Grabber

Sora Icefreeze
Lae, here is the one you wanted:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/sora_icefreeze/soraderp-1.png

Thanks <33

Blessed Friend

Sparkly Conversationalist

Divine Illuminance
CH3MIC
Divine Illuminance
CH3MIC
oki, i'm trying again .w. doesn't hurt to try again does it?
[x][x][x]

Naww <3
But still not quite what I'm looking for :3
*hugs* Thank you so much for trying x3

how about you tell me what you're looking for and I'll tell you if I have the skills to do it? .w.

Haha I'll post examples of the types:

Lae <3
Pr0xide~
Verity <33
Nimire ~
Melodia :3
Dae <3
Chii :3

Please don't take it personally :3 Just I'm extremely picky smile

noo not at all > u<;
i'm just persistent because I really want to draw your character
in truth I can just about do any style.
if you give me references and you know specifically what you want I could probably do it . u.

Sora Icefreeze
CH3MIC
Divine Illuminance
CH3MIC
oki, i'm trying again .w. doesn't hurt to try again does it?
[x][x][x]

Naww <3
But still not quite what I'm looking for :3
*hugs* Thank you so much for trying x3

how about you tell me what you're looking for and I'll tell you if I have the skills to do it? .w.

May I interject some peer review? biggrin May help ya land some RLC in the future I believe <3

o uo why sure, that would be greatly appreciated anytime!

Vicious Grabber

Sora Icefreeze

dude so when I open my art shop I bet we could joint.

like, I do art and then you add a bg.

I could charge like 400k extra for it and you'd get that gold lawl. I bet it would work @_@

Blessed Friend

CH3MIC
noo not at all > u<;
if you give me references and you know specifically what you want I could probably do it . u.

I'm so flattered you like Divinity <3 And your enthusiasm to draw her :3
Personally - I have always given artists Artistic Freedom, but I always base my choice on previous art pieces that they've done (And also the price xD)

But as much as I like your latest one, it doesn't really 'call out' to me, and I've looked at the other ones in your gallery too smile
But again, I think I have to decline your offer >< I'll definitely keep an eye out for your deviantart and see your progress smile

Thank you for your time and effort <3

Blessed Friend

Laenri
Sora Icefreeze

I could charge like 400k extra for it and you'd get that gold lawl. I bet it would work @_@

D: !!!
I see what you're planning!
I call .2% profit for 'introducing' you two D: <33 hahaha

Vicious Grabber

Divine Illuminance
Laenri
Sora Icefreeze

D: !!!
I see what you're planning!
I call .2% profit for 'introducing' you two D: <33 hahaha

xDD

Ruthless Survivor

12,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Vicious Grabber

Silvyen

heart

hey you

Divine Illuminance
CH3MIC
noo not at all > u<;

I'm so flattered you like Divinity <3 And your enthusiasm to draw her :3
Personally - I have always given artists Artistic Freedom, but I always base my choice on previous art pieces that they've done (And also the price xD)

But as much as I like your latest one, it doesn't really 'call out' to me, and I've looked at the other ones in your gallery too smile
But again, I think I have to decline your offer >< I'll definitely keep an eye out for your deviantart and see your progress smile

Thank you for your time and effort <3

alright I won't push further,
thank you for being gracious x3

Familiar Player

CH3MIC

o uo why sure, that would be greatly appreciated anytime!

Fantastic biggrin

Please, this is a warning: Do not take what I say negatively but rather, a critical advice on where to improve:

The comment you made about "give me references" and " I can do just about any style" seems to mean that you rely on other images to develop art. I think a lot of the art requesters on Gaia can tell when a person made an art completely from scratch.

One of the ways you can tell is the grasp the person has on the human anatomy. Are all the humans in your art consistent in the anatomy? Or do we see one where it's phenominal and others where it jkust fell short? If so, this tells buyers that you visually replicate another art or photographs pose while not understanding WHY the pose works the way it is. There is a different between copying visually, and using a reference when you already have the basic foundations down.

Now, this doesn't necessarily mean you do that. I'm just pointing out a generic example.

Another is more towards your art.

You have a very stylized trademark way of art that stands out attractively, however, I cannot help but notice that your art seems to start from pencil or pen lines. This style of art can be done very well but I believe there is a step you haven't found in your process that could greatly increase the appeal of your art: Leveling.

A black and white pencil or pen drawing when scanned or taken a photograph on has a lot of "dirt" on the image. The small sketchy lines also may sometimes appear to be messy. Although there is a style of messy lined art, most of the time it is done intentionally and rendered into a distinctive style. Commonly, those artists are still very much so capable of having crisp clean lines but for artistic preferences, chose not to.

A suggestion:
After you've scanned the image into a program like photoshop, there is a Leveling option which I prefer . The examnple I linked doesn't show you what it can do to a black and white image, but essentially you will get crisper lines while a lot of the "dirt" and excess "scratchy lines" go away.

After the image has been leveled, you have two options - you can change the blend mode to make it so that you can color underneath the blk n wht image OR, there is a neat trick where you can create lines on a transparent background. Here is how:

You make a Brush out of the image. Simply go to the file or edit tab and go to define brush. By doing that, you create a "brush" of your own artwork. Now you can color freely and not have to play with the blend mode, which may or may not have tainted the colors you use to color with.

:3 If I haven't scared you off, there are a few more points I can discuss with you if you're open to them~ <3

Blessed Friend

CH3MIC

Thank you for stopping by heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out