heart yum_puddi

Vicious Grabber

Oooh, how cute ^.^ I love that hair.

Blessed Friend

Laenri
Oooh, how cute ^.^ I love that hair.

Hehe thank you <3

Familiar Player

Phew, I have got to chug out art faster so that I can keep up interest in my art ><

Vicious Grabber

Sora Icefreeze
Phew, I have got to chug out art faster so that I can keep up interest in my art ><

I have that same issue @_@

Blessed Friend

Sora Icefreeze

<33
But they're so pretty! x3

Familiar Player

Laenri

Divine Illuminance

Yes but the super Gaia wealthy or those who do RLC commissions a lot don't just get NICE art, they want art from reknown artists of some fame... since it's kind of like a bragging chip.

To get interest, you hafta get a lotta art out fast and make it look REAL nice. I lucked out - the woman who ABed my auction based a decision on what she liked from a headshot I did. I hadn't even finished my waist up. She also got to see my badly colored fullbody which I later scrapped...

BUT since she ABed me I spent good care on her fullbody art and thanks to THAT piece getting done well and on a timely basis, I now have a higher interest in my art.

D: Quality and speed... which is what Laenri is able to do XD

She has a huge following /jealous

Blessed Friend

Sora Icefreeze

<3 I know that's true for most people - but I believe true art lovers will go out of their way to find these "less known" artists smile
Personally, Every art shop from page 1-10 are checked daily on multiple times regularly for me :3
And honestly, the "known" artists on gaia, I only knew 2, and the rest I randomly stumbled upon on dA :3
I'm proud to be able to say that I've been staking out your auction/shoppe for a week or so now x3 And you take great care in your work - which is so admirable and wonderful from a commissioner point of view :3

...not quite sure..I think I'm rambling, but the point is
You're art is amazing!!! *nods* :3

Vicious Grabber

Sora Icefreeze
Laenri

Divine Illuminance

Yes but the super Gaia wealthy or those who do RLC commissions a lot don't just get NICE art, they want art from reknown artists of some fame... since it's kind of like a bragging chip.

To get interest, you hafta get a lotta art out fast and make it look REAL nice. I lucked out - the woman who ABed my auction based a decision on what she liked from a headshot I did. I hadn't even finished my waist up. She also got to see my badly colored fullbody which I later scrapped...

BUT since she ABed me I spent good care on her fullbody art and thanks to THAT piece getting done well and on a timely basis, I now have a higher interest in my art.

D: Quality and speed... which is what Laenri is able to do XD

She has a huge following /jealous

He.

And what I have a following? @_@ I only have a few friends though. I never get gold commissions and those that offer offer like 200k. :/

And I spend like 15+ hours on an average peice xD

Blessed Friend

We can just all agree, that everyone is amazing in their own way, and that my stick figures will one day, rule the world *nods* <3

Vicious Grabber

Divine Illuminance
Sora Icefreeze

<3 I know that's true for most people - but I believe true art lovers will go out of their way to find these "less known" artists smile
Personally, Every art shop from page 1-10 are checked daily on multiple times regularly for me :3
And honestly, the "known" artists on gaia, I only knew 2, and the rest I randomly stumbled upon on dA :3
I'm proud to be able to say that I've been staking out your auction/shoppe for a week or so now x3 And you take great care in your work - which is so admirable and wonderful from a commissioner point of view :3

...not quite sure..I think I'm rambling, but the point is
You're art is amazing!!! *nods* :3

Definitely second that notion of your art being amazing.

I really love how you color @_@ I struggle with my colors. They come out really soft and not very strong, and also very cartoony. sad I hate how I color most cases.

Blessed Friend

heart yum_puddi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas