Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gender Swap 100

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

Welcome

I'm looking for art off my OC's that I've helped create via tekteking. I'd be willing to pay for different type of styles, chibi, adult, cartoon~ singles as well as couple art.
Even group if anyone willing to do that.

Hiro | Shane | Hiroka | Sasha | Gus | Pierre | Astrid

I can only offer you Gaia gold for now, so Post or PM some samples and your asking price. And we'll see how it goes.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

Demonic Doll

Dedicated Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Helina Soultaker

Why hello there, fancy you checking by~

Demonic Doll

hehe oh yus

thought I keep you company and help you get some art for your ocs ~

Dedicated Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Helina Soultaker
hehe oh yus
thought I keep you company and help you get some art for your ocs ~

Naaw~<3 Sweet off you. I'm actually hoping to get picked for a slot tomorrow from this amazing artist. I posted my order in her thread... ^^
At least than I'd get a first picture reference.

Demonic Doll

Hiro Minosh

ooo hope you get pick hun that be so cool heart

Dedicated Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Helina Soultaker

ooo hope you get pick hun that be so cool heart

Thanks. I hope so too. Btw, if I don't reply to your reply.. it's cos I'm coloring your Art ^^

Demonic Doll

Hiro Minosh
[]

hehe that is alright
I am also doing stuff as well
like reading and drawing
so I ish poping in and out of gaia lol

Demonic Doll

Obsessive Superfan

Hiro Minosh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ahaha I came to ask if you had any other art refs of your oc whoops nvrmnd.

Demonic Doll

Demonic Doll

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas