• Citizen 200
-floats around-

273A's Husbando

Naughty Garbage

15,400 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Your skin glows like the apple, blossoms cry as the rose in the purest hope of spring.

My heart follows your ukelele voice and leaps like a dragon at the whisper of your name.

The evening floats in on a great pidgeon wing.

I am comforted by your pants that I carry into the twilight of bobbeams and hold next to my wenus.

I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of crack.

As my eye falls from my sock, it reminds me of your Dan.

In the quiet, I listen for the last blargleblargh of the day.

My heated elbow leaps to my shirt. I wait in the moonlight for your secret Hera so that we may

thrust as one, elbow to elbow, in search of the magnificient black and mystical KFC of love.

I mean... bump~

Aged Gaian

The Faceless Apparition
Your skin glows like the apple, blossoms cry as the rose in the purest hope of spring.

My heart follows your ukelele voice and leaps like a dragon at the whisper of your name.

The evening floats in on a great pidgeon wing.

I am comforted by your pants that I carry into the twilight of bobbeams and hold next to my wenus.

I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of crack.

As my eye falls from my sock, it reminds me of your Dan.

In the quiet, I listen for the last blargleblargh of the day.

My heated elbow leaps to my shirt. I wait in the moonlight for your secret Hera so that we may

thrust as one, elbow to elbow, in search of the magnificient black and mystical KFC of love.

I mean... bump~

xd rofl emotion_bigheart

Dedicated Grabber

Hera
D0LLIA

no problem, I would love to draw her, maybe once I get the art I need to get done,
and if you want to commission me whee

emotion_bigheart I would very much like that 3nodding Just depends on my funding when you get a free slot <3

as for your question - Yes I used to. I haven't picked the game up since the amazing anime mods came out xd

Awesome, I will let you know when I can do a slot and see if you have funding or not, if you don't when I am free just contact me when you do and i will do art for you. I plan on taking two slots at a time this year all year long, as I finish I will keep taking two more. So I have more anime art practice, with college I have been doing nothing but tuns of still lifes and stuff. I haven't uploaded any of it either because they are 14 x 17 artworks and they don't fit in scanner...which means taking pictures which isn't as awesome.
and I love skyrim but I only play it every once in a while, but I have it for xbox 360, so I miss out on the awesome mods xp

Aged Gaian

D0LLIA

I'm honestly not sure I could play it with a controller vs a mouse xp

How does it play on the xbox? Is it difficult at all?

Dedicated Grabber

Hera
D0LLIA

I'm honestly not sure I could play it with a controller vs a mouse xp

How does it play on the xbox? Is it difficult at all?

It is good,
I am a console person so idk if I have a full experience to tell you it is better or not than pc. But it can be difficult but the controls are wonderful to me 4laugh

Aged Gaian

D0LLIA

lol, Well I am most definitely a console person but before 2 years ago I played strictly on my ps3. xp

That was before I created this kick a** custom built desktop though. Now my ps3 just kinda gathers dust.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
hnnnggg she's lovely! damn the age! lol man i wanna draw you but i feel i will mess up lol! emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff