Welcome to Gaia! ::

• • • ║ hpanna's Art Request
      ________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image
      I'm looking for art of my OCs, avvies and maybe even plushie art. Art trades are also loved (see below).
      Post your prices and samples or art shop links. Also state what you're interested in drawing.

Sorry, no auctions. Do NOT link/refer me to other people unless you know they will take my order.

Art Preference: I like all types of styles, but I might be a bit picky.

Funds: Lots of items (click edit to see all items); Just name your price/wishlist item and post samples (I don't have any of the recent cash shop items) and we'll talk
A v a t a r s
Some are clickable for a larger image/tektek. If you need a tektek, I can make one. Artistic interpretation is loved. [Full list of avvies in journal]
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

F A V O R I T E S
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

L A C K I N G O A R T
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

O R I G I N A L O C H A R A C T E R S
Artistic interpretation is allowed. Feel free to design them new outfits as long as it fits the theme.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

• • • ║--C a s s a n d r a

User Image
          Profession: Priestess / Star deity

Weapon: Star staff and sword
          Powers: Flight, levitation, orbs of star/sunlight, explosions (in form of spheres or stars), time
          Personality: A bit melancholy, serious (but you can still draw her smiling, just not overly happy), studious and hard working, stubborn, understanding, keeps mostly to herself

Hair: Long silvery-white hair either in a ponytail, formal up-style, or loose. Has some parted side bangs on either side framing her face
          Eye Color: Lavender (light purple)
          Clothing: Roman-esque priestess dress (see ref), brown traveling cloak and belted sword when she goes out, medieval casual dress (need design), more formal Greco/Roman-esque goddess dress (need design)

References:
          User ImageUser ImageUser Image

• • • ║--A u r e l i a

User Image

Profession: Goddess of Air (Wind)

Weapon: Two feathered fans and staff
          Powers: Wind, flight/levitation
          Personality: Kind, clever and a quick thinker, swift, gentle, cheery, bubbly, fun loving

Physical Description
          Body Type: Petite
          Eye Color: Light teal
          Hair: Long, light blonde hair. Bangs swept to her right. Braid around her head,
          Clothing: Roman-esque deity outfit (see ref.). Her casual wear dress is feminine and a bit on the formal/fancy side (medieval themed; design needed).

References: *Ribbon on staff optional
          User Image

P L U S H I E S
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• • • ║ D e e r o U g l y

User ImageUser Image-----It's a deer.

------Suggestions: eating leaves, crossing the road, deer in the headlights, looking through a window at night, getting shot at/hunted (like hunting in Frontier Skies), eating ice cream

"Deer Ugly lives in the forest where it’s nice and quiet. Yeah but deep down, he’s thinking: “Please take me home with you!” The nice quiet forest is great, but Deer Ugly wants to see the world...YOUR world! He wants to explore the fantastic places you frequent. Like that room with the desk and computer? What is THAT for? Not much I guess. Please write letters to Deer Ugly. No, not emails. Real letters with real paper! But how would you begin such a letter? Deer Ugly!" -Official Description

• • • ║ S p o t t o o O w l

User ImageUser Image-----A sad looking owl.

------Suggestions: Trying to fly, playing in dirt or with worms, pecking at things, eating all sorts of food (duck, chicken, Cheerios, Gardettos, etc), crying

------"Created with love just for you
------Cause everyone need a friend or two
------At night I fly from tree to tree
------Just wishing someone could play with me" -Official Poem

A R T O T R A D E S
OPEN
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Detailed >> Simple
Females >>> Males
No anthro, no couples, no nudity, no animals

S a m p l e s
[Gallery AKA Newer Samples]
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Mini chibi | Chibi | Normal

F o r m
[b]A r t [color=white]o[/color] T r a d e[/b]
[b]What you will draw me[/b]: (avvie/oc and size [chibi, fullbody, etc])
[b]Reference[/b]:
[b]Style you want[/b]: (chibi, bust normal, fullbody etc.)
[b]Samples[/b]:

A R T O C O M M I S S I O N E D
[Art Collection in journal]
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rug437
Leilia Sama

F E A T U R E D
By Nananohumugae
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items