Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Sweetheart

10,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

Hello and Welcome to my new art request!

I have decided to open this thread, with an easy layout to make it as enjoyable as I can for you artists to help me achieve my ultimate goal: Get as much art as I possibly can.
I am looking for all kind of arts; cartoon, anime, though mostly realistic detailed art.
My funds shouldn't matter to you. Just know I have -MORE- then enough, though my avatars do not display some super expensive items.
Show me what you have and I'm sure you won't regret it.
Keep in mind, I will always gladly answer any questions or concerns you may have, or just simply chat till we drop.
Because that's how I roll.

Golden Sweetheart

10,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

Follow the Gaia TOS!
I are the god of this thread, respect me, because if you're rude, no matter how good you art is, I will decline it.
Post the form in this thread, and I will contact you.
Stick around and chat, I don't bite... much.
No Drama, if someone is bothering you to the point where you can't or won't handle it your self, PM the thread owners.
Try and steal anything from this thread, and I will send hellhounds after you.
If there is one thing I hates more than art theft, its page stretchers / quote towers. Don't. Just.. Don't.

User Image

User Image
User Image

No Auction's or RL offers.
Fill out the form from post below. If you don't fill it out right, I will not order from you! No "Shop's" or "in sig" or anything like that.
I reserve the right to decline any offer!
If it will take you more than a month to finish art, be a dear and let me know before I order. It will probably not affect my judgment, but it will make me like you a lot more if you're straight forward and honest.
If you're interested in doing couple art or group art, make sure to state so that I can grant you links to the characters which I wish to have drawn with those posted here.
If you drew for me once and want to draw for me again, you're more than welcome to post another form!
I will not, I repeat: WILL NOT, price / bribe you.
I purchase the art from you and by that take ownership over it. I will never claim that I drew it but if I want to edit it for graphics or post layouts, there should be no issue. Your signuture will be remained intact at all times.
If something is bothering you, or you lack needed information let me know. I will happily answer all questions!

Golden Sweetheart

10,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

[b][color=cyan][size=18]❶[/size][/color][/b] Artists UserName:
[b][size=18]❷[/size][/b] [color=cyan]How did you find me:[/color] (Optional)
[b][color=cyan][size=18]❸ [/size][/color][/b] I want to draw: [i]< Enter Character name here >[/i]
[b][size=18]❹[/size][/b][color=cyan] Samples:[/color]
[b][color=cyan][size=18]❺[/size][/color][/b] Price:
[b][size=18]❻[/size][/b][color=cyan] Additional information or question:[/color]

Artist Forum Samble
Artists UserName:
How did you find me: (Optional)
I want to draw: < Enter either - Savage Lover Extreme - OR - Runihura IV - >
Samples:
Price:
Additional information or question:

Golden Sweetheart

10,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

Golden Sweetheart

10,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Golden Sweetheart

10,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Golden Sweetheart

10,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Golden Sweetheart

10,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/art-gallery-extreme-open/t.91594081/][IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/solblom/ART BANNER GALLERY BANNERS/ArtGalleryExtreme.png[/IMG][/URL]

Golden Sweetheart

10,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Golden Sweetheart

10,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

<¤> An unearthly tranquil aura falls upon her surrounding area when she passes you by. Her appearance contains a youthful face, flawless skin compexion and soft silken white hair that lays stylishly into a flowing form around her head down to her rear. Small flowers bloom in rainbow color with in it.

<¤> She has a long neck, with a small scar at the throat, graceful jaw line, full lips and a straight narrow snout sitting between high cheekbones. Her skin holds a mystic copper glow to it, and flowes as she moves. Her eyes are yellow and green and clearly more simular to a feline(cat)

<¤> She has rounded firm bottocks and a waist most women would kill for, Her breast are ample, but well shaped, sitting high as a young girls but full as off a woman. The muscles are most noticable around her abdomen, slender shoulders and noticebally graceful arms. She walks with the grace of a cat that her long muscular legs allow her to almost seem totally silent in her steps. Seemingly unaware of the effect her presence had on those around her if she holds any, she continues with out a second look to those around her.

<¤> Her body has clearly develop the necessary muschular strength of her race. Her perfect full, lush and inviting lips curved usually up into a smile, showing off rows of pearl white teeth with small canies.

<¤> Her beauty is both unnatural and breathtaking – a elluming in motion, yet poetry personified. She wears 'armor' of purest nature (Bark, earth, flowers and grass), though strangely it seems that flowers every now and then appear and dissapper from it.

<¤> Her dialect is as normal as it is common, giving no pronouncing problems as she switches with ease between her Darnassian and Common tongue. With in her other animal forms she does loose the skill to "speak". She has a normal and calm voice, soft undertones and is soothing to talk to.

<¤> On her right shoulder she has beautiful tribal tattoo that grants her fur the pattern it holds when she shape shifts.

User Image

Pose, > Peaceful, tranquil and smiling in a sweet, soften manner .. Standing by a lake-forest or on a hill over looking a lake/water/field of flowers.

Cloths > Bark, nature, moss, flora, vines and leafs. Just the purest of nature.

Her hair is longer and reaches her rear, with tiny rainbow flowers blooming in them.. the half moon is just a light glow on the center off her forehead but she has fire-flies fluttering around her head. She is very short - about head lower then a average human female.

There are small critters that lived with in her flora, (ants, catapillers, and on her shoulders are two spider webs with two small spiders, one with red body and the other is yellow body. ) She has feline eyes with golden ring around the Iris.. similar to this-
User Image

And her legs are cloaked in moss like attire with vines as well as her body is covered in them.. (like this-)
User Image
User Image

Golden Sweetheart

10,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
I would -LOVE- to have my priestess drawn.

But please leave her name out off the picture.
If you -have- to add it, then please write " Leale "
as that is what she is called.

User Image

<¤> Being much younger then majority of Sindorei. Leale has something of a naivety and tender inncence about her. How ever do not be foolded. She is incredible smart, quick witted and cunning. She has a tendency to get irritated with those wo belittle her or make her out to be "just a kid". Though Leale mostly is lead by her instancets she has a good and noble heart, always endeavouring to do what she thinks is right in any situation.

<¤> She has a vast determination and perseverance. The kind that if she's knocked down, Leale wil get straight back up again. No matter what the threat, though a kind and tender elven, helping those in need and having a read harmoney with belore, she is fiercely independent.

<¤> Leale is tall and slender, with long graceful limps and reletively petite girlish features. However her personality varies greatly from her feminate apperance . Her skin is very light tan and her complexion is perfectly clear aside from the dimples that appear in her cheeks whenever she smiles. It appears like porcelain in the winter months when there is little sun and the weather is bitterly cold.

<¤> Leale holds long wavy light golden hair, natural highlights, shimmering green eyes with lightly glowing golden circles around the iris, shy expression until she gets to know you and becomes comfortable around you. She has the face like that of a beautiful mask, partially full lips, always set in a graceful smile. If you are to gain this girls trust you must be something special.

<¤> Around her neck is a small golden locket, dangling just below the collarbones. Leale has a birthmark just under her right ear, in a significant shape of a triangle with a small star inside it.

<¤> Resting somewhere upon her body is her one and true friend named Coco, a crimson red cobra. Often she comes out to strick fear into those that threaten this thender soul that Leale is.

Attire

User Image

Golden Sweetheart

10,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Golden Sweetheart

10,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200