Welcome to Gaia! ::

which OC couple should I make an art contest?

Jun+Mimori 0.095541401273885 9.6% [ 15 ]
Goranu+Mika 0.095541401273885 9.6% [ 15 ]
Kizzu+Mio 0.095541401273885 9.6% [ 15 ]
Tensai+Yasuo 0.12101910828025 12.1% [ 19 ]
Levb+Lena 0.10191082802548 10.2% [ 16 ]
Daka+Ayumi 0.15923566878981 15.9% [ 25 ]
Kozuke+Onuki 0.10191082802548 10.2% [ 16 ]
Alphonce+Joile Jouet 0.13375796178344 13.4% [ 21 ]
Erebos+Mariposa 0.095541401273885 9.6% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 157 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 152 153 154 > >> >>> »|

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Smiie's Funds: 534,000,000~

Welcome-welcome<3 Its been so long and i never thought 1million is being broke ;0; cant buy art with these prices T-T any art would be sweet to buy for a million. Anyone out there??....10million??? ;0; anyone... .-.???

Okay so a little bit about me, Im a fan of Mooshy-Gooshy-Lovey-Dovey Manga, so Im always interested in Couples Art xD I have a variety themes of couples. Im looking for kissing couple headshot....IF i can afford that in this gaia economy ;0;

Just to give you a hint of what to expect, I have TECHNO Theme! JAPANESE Theme! J-ROCK Theme! KINGDOM Theme! YIN N YAN Theme! theres others I havent figured out their themes yet but I also a CIRQUE Theme!! and a VAMPIRE Theme, I WANT ART! xD

Announcements: OPEN! Under-construction mode, almost done ;0;

Daka+Ayumi Contest is Over thank you for voting! Would still like for people to keep up the votes. I appreciate it very much and would like to see who's second in line. Will start the next one at Once!

I'll be leaving the voting poll for fun emotion_c8

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

~+ o1 +~ Do not steal my OCs. Do not change their clothes as you wish Im very strict with their outfits

~+ o2 +~ I don't do real life commissions.

~+ o3 +~ I don't rush artists, but if it has been a month I will cancel the trade. Will give a warning if this happens

~+ o4 +~ If you make art without me agreeing to it, I will consider it a freebie.

~+ o5 +~ No web cam pictures of art, preferably scanned pictures

~+ o6 +~ Use water mark on your art, Im not responsible if there's a mistake or lack of communication and you cant fix the original

~+ o7 +~ I don't bribe or set prices

~+ o8 +~ I accept HQ auctions only, no chibi auctions of any kind. Not interested

~+ o9 +~ No large images, add them as link

~+ 1o +~ NO TROLLING

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Couples Art!! ....... is what i wish ;0; but of course singles are perfect too
Color Art/Some Chibi/Line Art/Pixel/ ....Im open for anything if it comes in 2
Action Pose... kissing on the cheek, lips, forehead, whatever you can come up as a headshot
Full Body....if only i could afford it ;o;

Pending Art
None~~
None~~
None~~
None~~

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

[quote="smiIe"][/quote][align=center][img]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h152/ReiShindou/Border/dividers-2.jpg[/img]
[b]Username ++[/b]
[b]Samples ++[/b]
[b]Prices ++[/b]
[b]Character(s) ++[/b]
[b]Timeframe ++[/b]
[b]Questions/Comments/Concerns? ++[/b]
[img]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h152/ReiShindou/Border/dividers-1.jpg[/img][/align]

User Image
Username ++
Samples ++ (at least 3)
Prices ++ (I don't bribe)
Character(s) ++ (who you're willing to draw)
Timeframe ++ (How long you think it will take you)
Questions/Comments/Concerns? ++
User Image

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Name: Jun
Height: 5'11
Hair: Naturally Dark Brown. Color Dyes, Green/blue With Light Green High Lights
Eyes: Purple Contacts
Sexual orientations: Transgender
Personality: Loves to dance. Very sexual active around the ladies. Is a calm serious person but parties a lot, is a heavy drinker. Ends up being center of attention in clubs because of her mysterious being also she's very good at Break Dancing.
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Name: Mimori
Height: 5'7
Hair: Naturally Blond. Color Dyes, Hot Pinks, And Small High Lights Of Green
Eyes: Light Brown
Sexual orientations: Bisexual
Personality: Very mischievous girl, Also nozy. she can be a drama queen. likes to have fun and shop for outfits. she's a big spender and nothing for her is to good. She likes to act "Kawaai" but isnt her true nature, gets grumpy when she's hungry.
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Couple art

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Story: Just like everyone else Mimori is another victim thats trap in Jun's attractive charm. She spot a commotion at a Club one day, Knowing her she wanted in-in the action. Thats when Mimori saw Jun break dancing and fell in love at first sight, Without her knowledge thats the first she felt love. Her curiosity got the best she investigated in knowing him more without confronting him. Jun eventually noticed her funky clothes and went to speak to her. In a instant he saw right through her and was amuse to figure out that she's a fake also. She's not the type to be "Sweet". Instead she likes to be mischievous. He liked her nonsense and liked her right away before he knew what hit him.

Jun's a flirt but never Ttkes advantage of a woman, He always teased Mimori sexually but they never have Sex. Jun's been keeping his Secret that He's actually A SHE! and for that reason Jun could never take Mimori to bed. Mimori felt frustrated and confused. She felt like Jun was joking with her feelings so she investigated and followed Jun around. Mimori started to put One + One and made assumptions that He's A "Pimp" or something ridiculous that made no sense.

When they met up, Jun was going for her usual, teasing Mimori with kisses groping her. Mimori would reject Jun's affection and spilled the beans, she started to panic and yell out her assumptions which surprised Jun. Jun chuckled at the thought and gave a stare, telling her how silly she is and kissed her. Thats when Mimori found out the truth. Jun did not stop this time and showed Mimori her true body. She had bondage her "A" Cup breast and her crotch was female. Mimori was surprised yet turn on and embarrassed. Jun the sexual deviant she is known to be, had seduced Mimori into making love.

Now knowing Jun is A Woman! Mimori found this attracting confusing. Her feelings for Jun did not change. She is in love with the personality, Appearance and even though, In bed it was excellent she could not find a flaw in dating her.

Art WishList:
Both rave dancing if separate, June Break Dancing and Mimori with a Glow Stick dancing
Jun teases Mimori by, hugging/kissing/groping
mimori capturing Jun smiling so she takes a cellphone pic of both of them together
Jun making a hand gesture "Loser" and she sticks her tongue out
Mimori makes heart gestures at Jun, making Jun blow a kiss at her, jun has a serious expression
jun and mimori together making the "loser" hand gesture, but Jun is spelling loser, Mimori is spelling Love

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Name: Goranu
Height: 6'4
Hair: Black
Eyes: Gold
Sexual orientations: Heterosexual
Personality: serious expression, curious and a shape-shifter, wears a mask to hide his true appearance. Has a lot of heart even though his eyes are cold.
Appearance: Red claws, black wings are a must. His right sleeve doesnt necessary need that exact print but it cant be left blank like my drawing sample.

Name: Mika
Height: 5'4
Hair: Light Pink
Eyes: Light Aqua Green
Personality: Fragile but brave. A caring person. Has well manners was born as a princess never to lift a finger, she is restless, looking for something more to life than the royal treatment. Loves to venture off with Goranu.
Appearance: She wears 5 layers of kimono each one is vibrant colors that only appear near her neck and at the bottom where it shows the tip of her shoes.

Couples Art

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Story: Inspired By The Book "Little Sister" Kara Dalkey

A forbidden love between a tengu and a human.
Mika had lived a life behind her home, When suddenly her family had to run. Not knowing what was going on they traveled to a hidden area. They got attacked in the middle of the road, Mika's oldest sister just married saw her loved one killed and not knowing how to deal with it she was paralyzed with depression. They bandits left with half their goods leaving behind a broken family.

Mika was desperate to seek for her sister soul. Her family had made it to their destination, seeing their home in its condition was disappointing. They were forced to move to another place that had a lord who wanted to force marriage with his sons and her family. Mika had run away holding onto her paralyzed oldest sister.

Mika tired from running, took shelter in a abandon shrine, she prayed for help, when suddenly a flock of tengu appeared, Goranu spoke to Mika, hearing her story and amused the Tengu would help her for they too have prayed for some fun. So they took them for a ride in a net caring both ladies and into the mountains where they will plan out in search of Mika's older sister soul.

Art Wishlist:
Goranu holding Mika on his back caressing her butt while flying, while Mika holding tightly afraid and blushing
Mika's head accessory got stuck on a branch in the forest while Goranu having a laugh
Goranu holding Mika closed in the rain while covering each other with his wings like an umbrella
Mika enjoying a dumpling while Goranu stares at her
Mika squishing a dumpling on Goranu's mask as he tries to avoid
Mika kissing Goranu's mask while he blushes
Mika trying to pull on his mask
Goranu holding her from behind

Some quick doodles reference of my art wishlist

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Name: Kizzu
Height: 6'0
Hair:Natural Black. Dyes, Dark Blue With Blue High Lights
Eyes: Light Blue
Personality: Social active likes his life busy as a bee. His music business is more serious but loves to goof around Mio. He doesnt show his Goofy Lovable Self to the fans and keeps that a secret with Mio. His fans know him as a cold hearted sexual deviant. Loves to bug Mio, loves to love Mio, Is obsessed over Mio. Money is never an issue he'd do anything for Mio, he believes if he buys Mio gifts it will make her happy.
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Name: Mio
Height: 5'8
Hair: Dark Pink With Stars Printed On The Left
Eyes: Hazel Green
Personality: Likes to keep herself distant from boys, She likes sports and studies a lot wants to enter a university but she lacks the Intelligence. Knows self-defense and uses it a lot on kizzu when ever he wants to cuddle. has no tolerance for any guy's behavior. has something against men which makes it difficult for Kizzu. She eventually warms up to Kizzu when she realizes he's worth trusting and he genially cares about her.
User Image User Image User Image

Couples Art

Story: Mio a social active achiever in sports but her studies are lacking. Right after school her friend invites her to a concert that her favorite band was having a press conference in tokyo. Mio decline, that she had better things to do like study. Her pushy friend convinced Mio into taking a detour into a building that happen to be the press conference where the music band "ACT" was being interview. Right as they stepped in, the lead singer Kizzu, with a surprised look on his face ran up to Mio and in front of the press hugged her. Flashes of pictures were going on. Mio confused she pushed him away and was about to walk when Kizzu responded "Its you, Mio!" he grabbed her hand. Mio slapped him yelling at him to let go and stormed away. the press witnessing this and were shocked to see the biggest celeb getting slapped.

Mio confused about the whole thing she brushed it off and went on with her life. Kizzu investigated in search for Mio to see her once more. He's amazed to finally meet Mio the girl in his dreams the girl he has been dreaming ever since he can remember. He goes to her school in search of her making a ruckus at school everyone girl yelling out his name passing out, and every guy yelling out that's his idol. Kizzu finally finds Mio running in her buruma "Gym Clothes" he walks behind her catching her resting from the running, and says to her "found you, Mio" the whole time she ignores him.

Art Wishlist:
Kizzu trying to get a kiss from Mio while she puts her hand on his face saying no
Kizzu hugging Mio while she's blushing and has an angry expression as if about to punch his lights out
Mio giving Kizzu one of her self defense moves, like a flip when he tries to hug her
Kizzu sleeping, dreaming of a Mio that smiles, giggles and is kawaii
Kizzu singing with a serious compassionate seductive look
Mio studying and frustrated
Mio behind Kizzu pushing him away being irritated
ONLY draw Kizzu and Mio in school uniform together: eating lunch, studying, sitting together in class
In School Uniform, Kizzu admires Mio and cant help but smile at her, while Mio blushes looking away with an irritating look

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Name: Tensai Hoshimura
Species: Full Blood Demon Oni
Hair: Silver
Eyes: Blue
Personality: A kind prince. Loyal and brave. He's poetic, intelligent but everything goes down the gutter when he's around women. He gets confused whenever he's confronted by women, which make him shy and quiet especially around Yasuo. He loves to play the piano or violin. Is very protective towards Yasuo.

Ball Outfit
User Image

Name: Yasuo Koizumi
Species: Demon Neko/Half human
Height: 5'6
Eyes: Red
Personality: She's quiet has no knowledge in behavior other than being a slave so because of this and Tensai's reaction towards women it ends up looking as if Yasuo is taking in charge and teasing him. she has no respect for the kingdom and the prince. She has some hatred for how she was treated and though he's sweet to her it bothers her deeply. Cant handle a big groupe of people. She's easily spooked and her vocabulary is minimal. She was never taught on how to speak properly so she speaks like a child. the king had taught her to be happy when she was awarded to eats fish. It was her reward for being a good kitty. She was never given the pleasure of music so when she first heard Tensai play the piano. She felt happy, confuse and even though she doesnt know what dancing was. The music moved her body anyways.

Ball Outfit
User Image

Couples Art

User Image User Image

Story: Yasuo is one of a kind in the land of dog demons. she has spent her years living as the dogs slave. She was kept in the dark by the king to be use as trash and body. When the king announce his throne to Tensai his only son. Tensai never new about yasuo until he found out his Father's Secret. With discuss Tensai took Yasuo in his care. He could not give her freedom knowing that she is one of a kind and that she lives in a world of the dog she could be killed. feeling the need to protect her he built feelings for her. Yasuo knowing to keep her thoughts to herself living her life to serve the King. She only knows what she was taught, to be a slave, seducing The King and using her body as the will to live another day. She never knew that even though Tensai would gladly take her, He had much respect and would instead treasure her like the delicate flower she truly Is. The more Tensai would tell her how precious she is, the more Yasuo hated the feelings that triggered them by him. Yasuo did not want to forgive let alone have feelings for the New King.

Art Wishlist:
Yasuo in a sexy pose while Tensai behind the scene, falls back with a nose bleed
Tensai passed out with a nose bleed while Yasuo is on top of him licking his cheek
Tensai dancing with yasuo for the first time, Yasuo Expression Is confused
Tensai hugging Yasuo being over protective
Kissing but Tensai is the only one who's blushing a lot
Tensai covering his crotch embarrassed to see Yasuo nakied or in a sexy pose that shows a**/cleavage
In a field of flowers Tensai sleeping on Yasuo's lap as she admires the sky
Tensai handing a small present to Yasuo
Yasuo with a fish in her mouth smiling as her tiil wags

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Name: Levd
Personality: Devil From Paradise
Appereance: On his left: 2 wings the bottom wing is smaller, one eye because he only has 1, and 2 horns the bottom horn is smaller
User Image < - - - Lena Plush with Levb

Name: Lena
Hair: White
Eyes: Blue
Personality: Angel From Underworld
Appereance: On her right: 2 wings the bottom wing is smaller, one eye because she only has 1, and 2 horns the bottom horn is smaller

User Image <- - - Levb Plush with Lena

Couples Art

User Image User Image

Story: These arent real people, yet they live within us. We call them every day. They will take form as human yet we dont see them. They arent angels or demons. They get along for the sake of Us people, for the humans that keep calling them.

If you think of good, good will happen, If you think of bad, bad will happen. It all depends of who your attracting thay will come to you. They feed in your Attraction and its because of us they live and we live with them. They are what causes things to happen, good or bad. they arent GOD. They are here because we are here, in the end its just because we exists they exists, they are part of this world.

Levb and Lena come across each other A Lot. They too get jealous of their situation, sometimes Lena wants to be bad, and sometimes Levb wants to do good. They will sometimes attempt to do each others job, in which it causes Chaos because Levb is incapable of doing good and Lena is just the same, she is in capable of doing bad. At times they do understand that it is unavoidable and they go on.

Art Wishlist:
Having them lhe Yin And Yang, in a circle facing each other one of them up side down
Holding hands
Headshot right half of Lena, left half of Levd to create one face
Any pose as long as the other is mirroring the other
Sleeping, facing forward one up side down

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Name: Daka
Species: Demon Bird/Yin Yan
Height: 6'4
Eyes: Left: Cyan Right: Indigo
Sexual orientations: Bisexual
Personality: Aggressive, sensual seductive person, womanizer, brut, dominant male type. Deep down he is kind, only shares that sweet side of himself to the woman that will break the curse, maidens true love kiss, Ayumi.
Casual clothes

ball uniform
User Image
Name: Ayumi
Species: Demon Bird/Gender Shiftier
Height: 5'5
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Left: Gold Right: Pink
Personality: Has Loss Of Memory Doesnt Know How Old She Is, Who She Is. Very Shy And Clumsy, Tries To Be Serious. Pure At Heart.
Casual clothes/male version also
User Image User Image

Ball dress clothes
She Has Small Wings

Couples Art

Story: Daka is a cursed soul. His family for generations have been cursed to bare the chains of death. His sanity will corrupt and sexual behavior will drive him insane he will go delusional. He will start to feel the pain and agony of his heart bursting as the inside of his body dies slowly. He must find the maiden that can break the curse with one's true love kiss. No other species can see the chains only the maidens eyes. His condition started with his sexual drive at a young age 14. The word got around he was the Beast in Bed.

Coming from a strip club Daka came across a girl running for her life. Chasing her was a gang of mythical male creatures looking for trouble. Daka observed the situation and took action, seeing the girl his price in bed. He fought the guys and swept the girl off her feet. Filled with adrenalin he flies with Ayumi in his arms. Ayumi freaks out and hides her face on his chest waiting for it to be over. Daka takes her to his place expecting sex. He works his charm of seducing her trying to make her want him. While trying to steal a kiss Ayumi pushes him away as if frighten. something tells her that a kiss will kill her. Scared of that thought she tries to leave. Daka acting patiently forces her to stay and rest in his bed. He convinces her but only if he keeps his distance and he accepts with an irritating expression. This was the first time he had a girl in his bed with no sex.

Daka being a charmer and all, has a deluxe life, wealth and everything he could possibly want. Except the Maiden that is the one thing he desires. Daka wonders about the girl, Ayumi. Something about her feels, calming. His sexual sanity is more attainable when he's around Ayumi the only person he can now think is her. Ayumi did not want to question him about the excessive chains including the one on his beck but she asked anyways. Thats when Daka realized he found the Maiden. Though he did not notice before that he had fallen for her and even though she is the key in breaking the curse he did not want to tell Ayumi the truth yet. He wanted to make her fall for him as he has for her. He did not answer when she asked about the chains, instead he smiled.

Ayumi didn't know that when she is kiss by a guy, she changes gender. This not only surprised Daka but he did not mind playing with her even if she turns into a boy.

Art Wishlist:
Art Wishlist:
Dancing in their ball outifts
Daka sitting while holding Ayumi from behind protective of her, having a smirk on his face
Daka on his knees chain up in a seller, chains on his wrists/legs/collar with a background full of chains falling down
Ayumi on her knees tied up by pearls, having pearl necklaces holding her back
Ayumi pushing Daka's lips away afraid to change into a boy
Daka sleeping on Ayumi's lap caressing her butt as she blushes in shock
Daka sitting on a dark throne with a stare and a smirk
Daka having SMEX-Im JOKING xD any sexy poses with clothes on please, Im trying to keep it PG13 "somewhat"
Raunchy kiss/french kiss/groping/SMEX xD

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Name: Kozuke
Species:Bird Creature/golden eagle
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Hazel Gold
Personality: Silly lovable guy, isnt serious though he is afraid of the water, cant swin.
User Image User Image

Name: Onuki
Species:Sea Creature/Mermaid
Height: 5'3
Eyes: Green
Personality: Distant, shy, outcast to her people. Her lips are poisonous to the waters, has killed millions of creatures was put to death but she ran away. independent even though she's lonely. Afraid of land, cant live without touching water.

Couples Art:

Story: Kozuke wakes up with the same dream. Staring at this girl crying as her tears evolve into black pearls. She whispers but he cannot hear, as she sheds dark pearls of tears. He wonders what it means and why is it always the same dream same girl. Kozuke likes to travel in flight. Looking down at the ocean putting away his fear of drowning in search of this girl he does not believe is real let alone exist, but he cant let go of the feeling of wanting to search. He lands near the ocean resting on a tree when suddenly he listens to girl weeping and takes a look. Amazed to find what he was looking for, he ask what he's been wanting to know. "Why are you crying?" Onuki startled to see him she rushes away but cant go far, if her lips were to touch the sea. Kozuke watches from a distance as the fear of water paralyzes him and walks away. looking back wanting to see her again he decides to come another time. Onuki hiding, watches him fly away.

They meet again, she keeps her distance and Kozuke smiles speaking out load trying to open up to her. She could not resist the company she talks to him shyly. Sharing her sad story of being a killer poisoning the water if she goes to deep and how she lost her true love due to her first kiss. Kozuke tries to get near her even though she's In water he slowly strokes her on the cheek as she trusts him she cant stop the feeling and holds his hands close. Kozuke goes in for a kiss surprising Onuki as she pushes him away shocked covering her lips . Kozuke smiles at her sticking his tongue "Sorry I cant die Im immune to...hmm, almost everything babe" Onuki surprised to see him still standing without thinking slaps him flustered and cries in relief he's alive. Yells at him "Baka! Baka! Baka! Kozuke" Kozuke rubbing his cheek smiles and goes for a hug to calm her nerves.

Art Wishlist:
Kozuke hugging Onuki from behind, as they stare at the sunset or stars
Kozuke keeps Onuki in a fish bowl or bath tub
Kozuke sleeping on a tree branch
Onuki swimming happily in the ocean surrounded by fishes
Kozuke blushing from Onuki's voluntary kiss
Kozuke sleeping/resting on a cloud
Onuki surrounded by black pearls in the shore while she's laying down crying

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Name: Alphonce Anton
Height: 5'10
Hair: White Hints Of Light Blue
Eyes: Cyan Iris Is Hot Pink
Sexual orientations: Dolls
Personality: Depressed clown, bottles his feelings even when he can risk killing himself in front of an audience. Finds joy when he's around his doll.
User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image

Name: Joile Jouet "Pretty Toy"
Hair: White Hints Of Gold
Eyes: Cyan Iris Is Hot Pink
Personality: Hasnt developed one, obedient and follows Alphonce Anton like a lost puppy. quick learner, likes to have a purpose and helps Alphonce in the circus.

Couples Art

User Image

Story:...

Art Wishlist:
In front of a circus tent kissing
Alphonce handing a rose to Joile Jouet
Alphonce singing a sad song with broken music noted showing up
Joile Jouet as a distortion acrobat naked in a distorted position
Joile Jouet playing with a Hula-Hoop on her left leg and right arm
Alphonce and Joile Jouet riding the Marry-Go-Round
Alphonce wins a carnival prize "teddy bear or cotton candy" for Joile Jouet
Alphonce hugging Joile Jouet

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
UNDER CONSTRUCTION MODE

Name: Erebos Viktor Alabaster (Vampire Master)
Height: 6'1
Hair: Golden Blond
Personality: Egoistic, brut, dominant male, has a sexual vibe and loves to seduce woman into bed to not only ravish them but suck the life out. Is a blood sucker. Sleeps through the day. can be a strict p***k about manners, cleanliness, behavior. Easily tempered when things dont go his way only with the ladies other than that he shows no weakness towards men.

Name: Mariposa Negra (slave)
Hair: Naturally Black, Dyed Gray With Blue Streaks
Eyes: Orange/Brown
Personality: Conservative and polite. She doesnt have the will to live, can be depressed but she serves her master who will one day kill her when the time is right. thats why she's by his side

Couples Art

User Image

Story:

Art Wishlist:
Erebos about to bite Mariposa neck or licks her neck looking up at you wish a smirk
Erebos looking up at the moon in the fog
Catching Mariposa about to take off her corset
Erebos holding Mariposa hand as he kisses her wrist
Erebos hands covered in blood as he licks the drip off his wrist while some blood drips off his lips
Mariposa chained up while her arms are held Up
Mariposa wearing her lingerie clothes, dancing on a strip pole or posing on a strip pole
Erebos sleeping in his coffin with the top half open
Erebos in a coffin holding Mariposa in his arms while she's on top of him
Erebos sitting on his throne looking at Mariposa kneeling down next to him as she shows her wrist wanting to feed him
Erebos in a dark cave with his eyes glowing red with bats flying out as a background
Mariposa surrounded by butterflies, or holding a butterfly/having a butterfly on her finger as she looks at it in awe

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jun & Mimori
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Goranu & Mika
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Kizzu & Mio
User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Tensai & Yasuo
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Levb & Lena
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Daka & Ayumi
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Kozuke & Onuki
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Alphonce Anton & Joile Jouet
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Erebos Viktor & Mariposa Negra
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Boys Group art
User Image

Girls Group Art
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items