Welcome to Gaia! ::

which OC couple should I make an art contest?

Jun+Mimori 0.095541401273885 9.6% [ 15 ]
Goranu+Mika 0.095541401273885 9.6% [ 15 ]
Kizzu+Mio 0.095541401273885 9.6% [ 15 ]
Tensai+Yasuo 0.12101910828025 12.1% [ 19 ]
Levb+Lena 0.10191082802548 10.2% [ 16 ]
Daka+Ayumi 0.15923566878981 15.9% [ 25 ]
Kozuke+Onuki 0.10191082802548 10.2% [ 16 ]
Alphonce+Joile Jouet 0.13375796178344 13.4% [ 21 ]
Erebos+Mariposa 0.095541401273885 9.6% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 157 ]

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
leo-amy

User Image

✖just asked and she said yea a Wednesday on Halloween

so yeah tell nox to get that day off cuz we gatta hang out and look silly and eat like the Fat-a** we are emotion_awesome
SmiIe
leo-amy

User Image

✖just asked and she said yea a Wednesday on Halloween

so yeah tell nox to get that day off cuz we gatta hang out and look silly and eat like the Fat-a** we are emotion_awesome

:-: I kinda hope it ISNT on halloween cause I was going with my fourteen year old little sis that day trick or treating, and I might have to presuade her to go with her friends that day if it IS on halloween. WHICHEVER day you decide is fine though, just my own delema,

by the way, you are WELCOME to come HERE if you want *for the sleepover** we could meet at the mall, and we could take the bus home to my house. I dont mind taking buses.. I could "maybe" ask for my dad to give you a ride, provided you maybe go to the OTC *oxnard transfer center* or some scenic place in oxnard that we could meet you. *and pick you up***

OMG how are your halloween parties? SO EXCITED~! Whatcha going to be??

Fashionable Man-Lover

SmiIe

User Image

✖I actually want to order more but I donno if your willing to draw my other guys?? >.<;;

by the way I really love your art emotion_kirakira tensai came out freken amazing I shed a tear

he's to sexy for his shirt ;u;

Ah, sure. But I'm very busy and I have a few people to draw.

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
leo-amy

:-: I kinda hope it ISNT on halloween cause I was going with my fourteen year old little sis that day trick or treating, and I might have to presuade her to go with her friends that day if it IS on halloween. WHICHEVER day you decide is fine though, just my own delema,

by the way, you are WELCOME to come HERE if you want *for the sleepover** we could meet at the mall, and we could take the bus home to my house. I dont mind taking buses.. I could "maybe" ask for my dad to give you a ride, provided you maybe go to the OTC *oxnard transfer center* or some scenic place in oxnard that we could meet you. *and pick you up***

User Image

✖my mom decided on halloween, so yeaaah o3o

I dont want it on halloween because thats when everyone is going trick t treat and I doubt anyone will come .__.

donna wants me to make a dress inspired by a unicorn and for us to be twins....or clown dress

but thats if I can get my machine to work so I donno

if that fails I'll dress up in one of my old costumes either japanese lolita or alice mannequin

though I want to focus on painting my face and being creative

how about you?
SmiIe
leo-amy

User Image

✖my mom decided on halloween, so yeaaah o3o

I dont want it on halloween because thats when everyone is going trick t treat and I doubt anyone will come .__.

donna wants me to make a dress inspired by a unicorn and for us to be twins....or clown dress

but thats if I can get my machine to work so I donno

if that fails I'll dress up in one of my old costumes either japanese lolita or alice mannequin

though I want to focus on painting my face and being creative

how about you?

also, how late is this party? cause I have school the next day and so does nox probably. :O
well trick or treat isnt a problem so much at our age anymore, so much as school the next day too. wish halloween was on a friday or saturday...... :<

A dress inspired by a unicorn? O^O thats awesome~!
a clown dress would be cool with alot of checkered patterns and ruffles, and designs on the face. did you have a sketch for the costumes yet?

japanese lolita and alice mannequin? that would be cool 2. did you show those costumes online?
You probably should start on the outfit soon, thou. B)

Me i have a costume but i dont want to show it until i have a good photo.

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
leo-amy

also, how late is this party? cause I have school the next day and so does nox probably. :O
well trick or treat isnt a problem so much at our age anymore, so much as school the next day too. wish halloween was on a friday or saturday...... :<

a clown dress would be cool with alot of checkered patterns and ruffles, and designs on the face. did you have a sketch for the costumes yet?

japanese lolita and alice mannequin? that would be cool 2. did you show those costumes online?

User Image

✖okay my mom changed it to the 27 on a Saturday xD

donna already told naxiel so thats gewd o3o

YAY!! also I dont know when it ends really but my mom wants to start it at 5pm sooo yeah

I dont think I'll have time to sew Im still working on decorating the house and Im having some problems with the streamers D:

I do have a picture from last year of the mannequin alice but not the japanese cuz my camera had no batteries

but what are you going to dress as?
SmiIe
leo-amy

User Image

✖okay my mom changed it to the 27 on a Saturday xD

donna already told naxiel so thats gewd o3o

YAY!! also I dont know when it ends really but my mom wants to start it at 5pm sooo yeah

I dont think I'll have time to sew Im still working on decorating the house and Im having some problems with the streamers D:

I do have a picture from last year of the mannequin alice but not the japanese cuz my camera had no batteries

but what are you going to dress as?

OMG YAYYYYYYYY~!!! that means I can defintly come~! whoot~!

*throws confetti*

Me? I am keeping it a surprise for at least a week until I have a camera to take a GOOD picture of it. I sent nox a pic and she said "AWWWW cuteeeee!*

so it looks good~!!
^O^/

sad AWWW I want to see a new MADE outfit~!! can i help? you can teach me to sow and I will help~!

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
leo-amy

OMG YAYYYYYYYY~!!! that means I can defintly come~! whoot~!

*throws confetti*

Me? I am keeping it a surprise for at least a week until I have a camera to take a GOOD picture of it. I sent nox a pic and she said "AWWWW cuteeeee!*

so it looks good~!!
^O^/

sad AWWW I want to see a new MADE outfit~!! can i help? you can teach me to sow and I will help~!

User Image

✖YAY I know I was like NOOO NOT HALLOWEEN!!! lol anyways thats sweet, glad you can come 8D

its ganna be sweet hanging out > w <

awww TELL ME DAMN YOU!! ;0;

Pftftft I dont know what Im doing when I sew sweatdrop

plus its my machine its missing a damn part and Im looking for it so I can start on donna's costume

she decided we should be clowns and Im ganna look up online to get inspired for my clown design
so you have a new facebook page now? your sis just reccomended u. :O

and anyhow yeah WHOOT~!
and no I wanna have a good picture. if i tell you know your gonna be like, THATs IT, thats what we were waiting for? but i really want to make it look good for the photo ;-;

Invisible Inquisitor

7,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
    Username ++ evonde
    Samples ++ here
    Prices ++ it depends on what style you'd like! o:
    Character(s) ++ Joile Jouet
    Timeframe ++ with school, at MOST a week. or i could get it done tonight if i don't fall asleep first.
    Questions/Comments/Concerns? ++ nooooppe.

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
evonde
    Username ++ evonde
    Samples ++ here
    Timeframe ++ with school, at MOST a week. or i could get it done tonight if i don't fall asleep first.

User Image

✖ohh O3O

I like the first picture how much for that?

any chance youre willing to include alphonce anton, her partner?

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
leo-amy
so you have a new facebook page now? your sis just reccomended u. :O

and anyhow yeah WHOOT~!
and no I wanna have a good picture. if i tell you know your gonna be like, THATs IT, thats what we were waiting for? but i really want to make it look good for the photo ;-;

User Image

✖Oh pftfft yeah donna made it for me just now

Im not good at keeping that alive but I want to give it a try again xD

Awwwwwwwwwww so much sadness ;0;

I just wanna know OnO

Invisible Inquisitor

7,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
SmiIe
evonde
    Username ++ evonde
    Samples ++ here

User Image

✖ohh O3O

I like the first picture how much for that?

any chance youre willing to include alphonce anton, her partner?

uuuuuhhh (wow i'm bad at pricing just tell me if i'm overdoing it or anything) how about 80k? is that too much?

i'd love to, but i have literally no idea how it would turn out if i tried to draw him in the drawing with her. i could certainly try, but it's not guaranteed to look good. i know basic anatomy of the male but i have yet to stylise it, you see? i wouldn't place my bet on it. orz

oh, and a few questions - does he have the ball joints, too? is it regular skin made to look like they are inhuman or are they actual puppets? what colour is their skin? sorry, i am so confused but intrigued by the idea of these characters and don't want to get anything wrong.

Dangerous Lover

smiIe
User Image
Username ++ I am grotesque
Samples ++ Here! There are some nsfw things, I apologize. But the first two are the most recent.
Prices ++ at least 150k for chibis, depending on how many characters. And for regular style, anything above 300k will be fine.
Character(s) ++ Jun & Mimori, I enjoy drawing girl love, despite the lack of art I posted of it.
Timeframe ++ anywhere from a day to a week.
Questions/Comments/Concerns? ++ nothing really ono
User Image

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
evonde

uuuuuhhh (wow i'm bad at pricing just tell me if i'm overdoing it or anything) how about 80k? is that too much?

i'd love to, but i have literally no idea how it would turn out if i tried to draw him in the drawing with her. i could certainly try, but it's not guaranteed to look good. i know basic anatomy of the male but i have yet to stylise it, you see? i wouldn't place my bet on it. orz

oh, and a few questions - does he have the ball joints, too? is it regular skin made to look like they are inhuman or are they actual puppets? what colour is their skin? sorry, i am so confused but intrigued by the idea of these characters and don't want to get anything wrong.

User Image

✖oh if you dont feel comfortable drawing him thats fine and 80k for half body or full body?

the guy is human so no he doesnt have ball joints but the girl does she's an actually doll

so you can either draw her fully naked of fully clothes, I dont want anything in between

the girl is a puppet and the skin is basically white with hints of pink shadows I tried to do xD

I failed I know, was trying to copy an actual BJD and how artist draw on the dolls

she's very pale but I wanted to show that she had color, her face is white with blush on her cheeks

the guy has white make up on his face so only his neck and hands shows his true skin but other than that I dont know whats the name of the skin is D8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff