Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shapeshifter

emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

My request is simple... On November 13 is the birthday of a little person I care a lot and since I haven't seen him for almost a year I want to have a least one art piece of him and me together. He moved out to the US and only God knows when I will have the chance of seeing him again so this at least will be something that we both will share for his birthday.

My funds are kinda limited, 1 Billion to be exact to spend on 2 or more pieces or just a single really good one. As for the art style, the less cartoon-ish it looks, the better if possible. So if you are interested post your samples quoting me. emotion_yatta

Me
Hight: 5'8"
Body Type: Build
Eyes: Light Brown
Hair: Black / Curly

Him
Hight: Approx. 3'2"
Body Type: Kid
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brunette / Curly

Shapeshifter

ninja ninja ninja

Shapeshifter

ninja ninja ninja

Tipsy Fatcat

Good Luck to you!

Perfect Artist

Shapeshifter

The Peten
=]
Hola ninja

Shapeshifter

Cat Dee Bo
Good Luck to you!
Thanks c:

Demonic Genius

QUARAN7INE

If you're interested in my style of art, I'd be happy to do it for you. I can draw portraits of real-life people traditionally with no color(I can't traditionally color) otherwise it'd be more of an animish style colored.

Trad1
Trad2

Color

Others

Thank you for considering.

Shapeshifter

Michikuno-o
QUARAN7INE

If you're interested in my style of art, I'd be happy to do it for you. I can draw portraits of real-life people traditionally with no color(I can't traditionally color) otherwise it'd be more of an animish style colored.

Trad1
Trad2

Color

Others

Thank you for considering.
I really like the first 2 samples. Thanks I will keep you in mind, meanwhile I will explore other options c:

Shapeshifter

ninja ninja ninja

Shapeshifter

Loruen
ninja
ninja ninja ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers