Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Doll

Here's the Deal; I've essentially quit Gaia, save for the final step of clearing my inventory.
Initially I was going to be a Robin-Hood of sorts and sell my items on the marketplace for cheap in an effort to fight inflation, but we all know that everyone would simply buy the items at the low cost and then sell them later at the usual cost; for a massive profit. I'd like to give my items, which once meant a lot to me, to artists and friends who would appreciate and love them as I once did, in exchange for art.

You don't have to be a creator of masterpieces; You don't have to give me the world; you can even have another artist do the work for you as long as you compensate them fairly, and inform me of who they are so credit can be given where it is due*.

What I have on offer for Trades:
I've neither got the time nor the patience to itemize and list my inventory; click the links below.
Please don't try to low-ball me; I may not know the market today, but I know what these items once meant to me, and I hope you can respect this.
Items that are shadowed in (currently equipped to my avatar) are not available for trade; and you'll have to be someone very, very special for that to change; sorry.
1, 2, 3

If you once gifted me an item and see it in there, let us please talk in private; we both know I am very reasonable if we were close enough to gift things.
What has been gifted away
Kittan Bell + Kottan Bell Reunion

*this is subject to approval.

Vicious Doll

Who I am/Was:
[This is behind spoiler tags because it is extraneous information and you can skip reading it if you want]
Ah; Duh; Stabarella, just like in the username; though some knew me as Stabby. The particularly smart ones, and those in the WG community also knew me as AlleraBats. I dare say that some of the people I talked with even liked me; when I wasn't being a total s**t. In the WG people knew me as Lawry, Star, Allera, or Stabby. Sometimes even Spyder Spectrea or Cosette, though they were experimental at the time. Way back in the days, I was also once an avid RPer; I've gotten back into it in my new home, and will stay up for endless hours in order to further the adventures.

Why I left:

[same reason for spoilers as above]
Long ago, I believed I would never quit Gaia, no matter how old I got. But I've grown since I was thirteen. After I graduated from Highschool, Gaia stopped being fun, Life stopped being fun, I had to grow up and face some ugly facts. (not to mention Gaia reminded me of someone who broke my heart). As we all know, a part of growing up is moving on. So after more than a six month Hiatus, I found that I hardly missed the site, I rarely even thought of it. Although I missed a few choice users, as well as the WG community, I did not miss how Gaia has grown in a different direction than I have. Furthermore, this site and my computer do not get along; something in the coding of the site causes my computer distress; It lags unreasonably much, and until I clear the cookies cache, and reboot my system, the lag sticks.
When Heralds of Chaos got the axe, all those moons ago, and Gaia begun to prostitute out Flynn's gigantic a**, I should have known I was growing away from the site. When I came back to cats and different bases, finding out four months' gold grinding couldn't even buy me a pocketwatch; That we'd reached our end was beyond clear.

What you need to do to get my items:

Firstly: Fill out the following form
Secondly: Make or get art for me
Thirdly: Deliver me my art and get your things!

[quote="xxx_Stabarella_xxx"]Blah blah blah, I want art.[/quote]
Your Username:
Artist Username: (If different)
Artist Deviantart: (if available)
Art Samples OR shop redirect: I prefer DA links and/or direct image links.
What you will draw: (Pitch your ideas at me; just not at the face)
Estimated Timeline: (Don't worry, I'm patient)
Conduct Code: I wrote something in the code of conduct for you to copy to here.
Item(s) desired: What items/item sets do you desire from my invo?
Why?: Tell me why you want the above. In an item dispute, this will help me choose who gets it.
indent Negotiable?: Are you willing to budge on the items desired?

Code of Conduct
I'm not really going to be here a lot to be a nanny to you; You know how to behave nicely; DO SO.
I can and will GLADLY accept NSFW art; If you're willing to offer this to me, PM me your form as well as posting a condensed version of the form in the thread.
If you break the quote box and it doesn't quote message me, too bad, I won't listen to the offer.
Don't give me broken links; Gaia slows my computer and eats enough of my time as it is without trying to figure out what's wrong with the URL.
The conduct code for the form is "Ruffnut and Tuffnut"
If you're offering me art via someone else's shop, link me to it, but do NOT link me to your own shop. If I tip the artist for doing exceptionally, don't b***h about it. Also, where possible, I'd like to be able to talk to the artist directly, but it's okay if I can't.
All Safe-for-work art may be linked in this thread if I get around to it; All art received will be used off-site.
Give credit where credit is due. I can't stress this enough!
Run ALL universe/timeline blends/mixes by me please! I can give you more dynamic details on how things will interact given the crossover.

Vicious Doll

What I want art of

#1Cosette Zendikar.
My main OC. In what's considered the present timeline, she's approximately 27 years old. Her significant other/mate is Kit'ha. Of Trollish decent; approximately 5'4" at the top of her tallest set of horns. Has four horns in total. Doll-like hands and lithe flesh on a somewhat-wide frame. Born a runt. Wild, long, poofy blond hair, cyan to ocean blue eyes. Mostly hairless tail with a large poof of un-tameable long blond hair at the end. No wings. Many tattoos and scars, no noteworthy moles, freckled face. Very pale complexion. Long ears with hair tufts at the ends.
More details on her later.

#1A: Dark Cossy.
I'll be putting a description here about how Cosette, given the perfect circumstances in an alternate universe, became a wrathful succubus, as well as describing her personality as a wrathful succubus, and, most importantly, what she looks like.
Tendril hair, completely black skin with cyan markings that were her right of passage tattoos before her fall. These markings change intensity and tone based on her mood,

Vicious Doll

What I want #2

#2 Kit'ha
Tall six armed male. Species officially called "lu'rein". long black hair, purple eyes, tanned to dark complexion. Muscular. Simple clothing favoured. Six scimitars as chosen weapons. No scars or notable freckles, no moles or tattoos. Largely hairless or well groomed body hair.
Kit'ha is this multiverse's God Of Time. He is not actually my OC, but he belongs to someone very special and important to me, and he's special and important to Cosette. I'll be filling in more details later.

#2a: Dark Kit'ha/ Kit'ha'ur.
The alternate version of Kit'ha; his fall is caused by Cosette's fall, presumably. He's still the God of Time, but now he's a malicious diety bent on multiversal domination. He's amassed an unparalleled army and is advancing out into infinity. All-black skin.
I'll be filling in more details later.

Vicious Doll

What I want

#3: Ilottana:
"Lottie" As Dark Cossy affectionately calls her, is an albino demoness who, to even some of the most well trained eyes, deceives all senses (primary 5 or no) into believing she is an angelic being. Her magical prowess surpasses even dark Cossy herself, and has yet to be successfully measured.
The following is all I've got written down to describe her thus far: "She immersed herself in the arcane and dark magics, quickly learning everything they threw in front of her, and figuring out a lot of what they didn't, or what was yet unknown. She often kept her snowy hair in a braid, refusing to cut it even when it got to be over six feet long and trailing behind her when she didn't have it tied back. While some of her siblings were large, she remained relatively short, on the small side of an average human in size, though her wings did grow to have a wider span than was generally considered proportional for a creature her size."

#3a: Hatchling/infant Ilottana:
Best described as a white puff ball cloaked in purple magical fire with sharp gale force winds blowing around it. Very giggly and cheerfully malicious.

Vicious Doll

What I want

#4: Miao (cub)
Cosette's pet, a jaguar cub. Has a peridot on silver earring through one ear; the stone holds a powerful enchantment against harm. Very very playful, excitable being; very friendly.

#4a: Miao (grown)
Costte's faithful familiar. Fully grown jaguar male. Several stones on earring for protection and minor behaviour modification.

#4b: G'roar
Dark Cossy's VERY faithful familiar. Twin-tailed melanistic jaguar with bright or subtle cyan markings dependent upon mood. Far larger than a regular jaguar; fully grown.
More details to come.

Vicious Doll

What I want

#5: Xanadar Zendikar
Large brutish Trollish male. Cosette's over-protective Father and constant shadow to her. Dislikes/distrusts Kit'ha, the "pretty spider boy".
Dark skin-middle eastern tone. Very wide and muscular frame. Black hair that fades to dark blue-green-blue. One broken vertical horn, one unbroken. No other horns. Very very very hairy. Many tattoos and scars. Dark blue eyes.
Lots more detail to come.

#5a: Dark Xan
Demonized form of Xan turned evil by Kit'ha'ur/Dark Kit'ha. VERY large; over 8ft tall. Built entirely for wrath. Jet black skin. Able to morph into Xanadra on master's command.

#5a1: Xanadra
Flipside Demonized form of Xan; very petite and promiscuous; female. Able to morph back to Xan ONLY when Master wills it.
More details later once available. Rather nsfw.

Vicious Doll

What I want

#6: Qatzl
Six-legged Feline of well above average sized; favoured child of Kit'ha'ur, born to dark Cosette. Identifies as male. Fully sentient.
OC belongs to the owner of Kit'ha/Kit'ha'ur.

#6a: Hatchling/Kitten Qatzl.

Vicious Doll

What I want:

#7: Xadros
Four armed, fully black skin. Strongest child of Kit'ha'ur and dark Cossy. Terrifying teeth and very demonic attributes.
More detail to come

#7a: Hatchling/Infant Xadros

Vicious Doll

What I want:

#8Nicith
A dark seraph. Born to Dark Cossy and Kit'ha'ur. Very serious and no-nonsense tactician. Black hair and feathers. Harpy-like lower legs.
Further profile to come

#8a: Adult Nicith.
Unlike her siblings, Nicith ages to about 40 years old before her eternal visage is set. By this time she's very battle hardened, and her worn, weary, and scarred face shows it.
More details later.

#8b: Hatchling Nicith.

Vicious Doll

What I want:

#9 Tevicos
Feline. Sentient. Child of Kit'ha'ur, and Dark Cosette. Four legged, single set of wings. Armour like plating over certain parts of the body. Walks upright or on all fours. Great battle mount, tireless in battle, reliable for assured victory. Mediocre tactician.
Canonical description: "a reclusive being. He walked upright where he could, though was just as capable of walking on all fours or flying. He was quiet, but capable of a great temper, and even greater wrath. There were many, many times when he was just too beast-like, and magic was necessary to subdue him."
More details pending.

#9a: Hatchling/Kitten Tevicos.
Details pending.

Vicious Doll

What I want:

#10: Maion
Kit'ha's homunculus. Visual age 16
Not my OC; more details pending.

#10a: Slave Maion
Converted/dark version of Maion in demonic realm. Details still pending.

Vicious Doll

Reserved post...

Vicious Doll

Reserved Post

Vicious Doll

Reserved Post

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers