Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which OC's would you be most likely to draw?

Keene 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
Kali 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 3 ]
Dysius 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
Zavad 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Cryptic Zavad 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Yazid 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Xhaiden 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
Diren 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Tynan 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 >

Magic Supporter

RedTempestt

Dysius is done!
User Image

Plese finalize trade and I'll pass you the unmarked version. =3
okami_hu
RedTempestt

Dysius is done!
User Image

Plese finalize trade and I'll pass you the unmarked version. =3

Trade completed! sorry was at work all day sweatdrop

Gawker

Hello, I was wondering if you would consider my art. I don't have much samples to show for since I'm still practicing. sweatdrop But hey, it's worth a shot. So why not? xp Here's the latest one I've done. If you want to see some of what I've done before, click me.

I'm interested in your OC, Kali Sauda. I could also try for your other OCs if you want me to. As for price, I hope 20B would be enough for a waist up. I don't think I could manage a good full body as of now.

Please do consider me and have a great day! smile
Mournful Madness
Hello, I was wondering if you would consider my art. I don't have much samples to show for since I'm still practicing. sweatdrop But hey, it's worth a shot. So why not? xp Here's the latest one I've done. If you want to see some of what I've done before, click me.

I'm interested in your OC, Kali Sauda. I could also try for your other OCs if you want me to. As for price, I hope 20B would be enough for a waist up. I don't think I could manage a good full body as of now.

i'm going to pass, thank you for your offer though. heart

Gawker

RedTempestt
Mournful Madness

i'm going to pass, thank you for your offer though. heart

np. good luck! 3nodding

Magic Supporter

RedTempestt

Unmarked version:
User Image

Hope you like it! ^^
okami_hu

Thank you! Very nice whee

Quick Reply

Submit