Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Demigod

An Art Request

This is an art request thread of mine. Monday - Friday, I work 40 hours a week - - which gives me little time to lurk in the art shop forum like I used to. I accept all forms of artwork, from pixel, digital, traditional. c: Please note that at the moment, I am being very picky.

Pretty much have unlimited funds in terms of gold. ninja At the moment, I cannot afford to buy RLC, I'm sorry. ;u;

Directory
- Rules
- OCs
- Forms
- Orders In Progress

Eloquent Demigod

Rules

- Please do not draw me before we reach an agreement, unless it is a freebie.
- I must see at least a water marked version of the artwork before the trade is completed.
- Please do not be offended if I do not accept your initial offer.
- I'd kindly ask that you do not try to overcharge me for artwork that you're selling for significantly less in your art shop.

That's pretty much it!

Eloquent Demigod

Original Characters

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Alexara (shortened to Alex at times)
Alignment: Neutral Good
Personality: Kind, determined, caring, loyal, Alexara is a woman who has seen too much death but still has an optimistic outlook on life. She does have a bit of a sarcastic sense of humor at times. She also enjoys mind games and for better or worse, pushes buttons with a crack of her tongue. She can be very motherly or sultry with people, depending on the person and situation.

Appearance:
Hair: Black, it could be past her rump, to her hips, or to her shoulders (see references below)
Eyes: Blue
Ears: Elven/Pointed
Complexion: Fair Skin
Weight: Around 130 lbs
Height: 5'5''
Common attire: Alexara adores frilly outfits, though she tries to keep in simple. Often, she will wear blue, white, or black. She wears pearl hair clips on both sides of her head, pearl earrings, and a white or black choker, depending on offsets her outfit (if she's wearing blue and white, she'll have a white choker).

Must Haves:
- Black Hair
- Blue Eyes
- Pointed/Elven Ears (unless the hair blocks the ears from view).
- Hair pins (these can be played around with to fit the mood).
- Some kind of neck accessory, does not have to match the refs provided below.
- Earrings are preferred, but not necessary and again, can be played around with

Everything else is pretty much at the discretion of the artist. The outfits and hair styles are simply references, though I'd like the outfits to maintain their general feel that is provided (if that makes sense).

Art Refs
Gallery

Hair
User Image
User Image

Outfits
User Image
User Image
User Image

Eloquent Demigod

Forms

[b]Username[/b]: