x - Couple - min. bribe: 100k + +

User Image User Image User Image

Risky Ladykiller

x-Solitary Moment-x

They're cute, but not what im looking for atm. Thanks! biggrin

Risky Ladykiller

Risky Ladykiller

Benevolent Feeder

I'll give you this pic for 35k if you're interested.
User Image

Risky Ladykiller

NothingGold
I'll give you this pic for 35k if you're interested.
User Image

Um...that's kind of awkward to draw me a picture and then ask if i want it for a certain price. :/
You're supposed to ask a person if they want a picture in case they are not interested in what you have to offer. It saves time and is less awkward....

Benevolent Feeder

Sincere Magica
Um...that's kind of awkward to draw me a picture and then ask if i want it for a certain price. :/
You're supposed to ask a person if they want a picture in case they are not interested in what you have to offer. It saves time and is less awkward....
Well, I haven't drawn realistically/non-chibi for a long time and didn't have any samples and had some time so I just drew it. You also asked for us to not ask you to name a price so I put one on it.

If you don't want it, just say so. Sorry if that's super awkward for you, but I didn't see anything wrong with it since I don't feel particularly out of anything if you decline it. (Jeez, wish I never bothered had I known you'd be so upset about it.)

Risky Ladykiller

NothingGold
Sincere Magica
Well, I haven't drawn realistically/non-chibi for a long time and didn't have any samples and had some time so I just drew it. You also asked for us to not ask you to name a price so I put one on it.

If you don't want it, just say so. Sorry if that's super awkward for you, but I didn't see anything wrong with it since I don't feel particularly out of anything if you decline it. (Jeez, wish I never bothered had I known you'd be so upset about it.)

Oh my god, i'm sorry if i came off THAT upset xD I'm honestly not upset I was just taken back because no one's ever done that before xD I guess i overreacted >.< I didn't mean to though. lol XP but HELL YES i want it :I It's super adorable! Hehehe <3 The price is awesome and i do thank you for pricing it.

It's also that some people get REAL sensitive about their art so i was afraid that if i were to say no you'd get upset. People honestly get upset when they don't draw anything and i decline. So I guess i was thinking a bit too hard on it. I apologize xD But yes i do want it let me know when it's okay to start the trade.

Benevolent Feeder

Sincere Magica
Oh my god, i'm sorry if i came off THAT upset xD I'm honestly not upset I was just taken back because no one's ever done that before xD I guess i overreacted >.< I didn't mean to though. lol XP but HELL YES i want it :I It's super adorable! Hehehe <3 The price is awesome and i do thank you for pricing it.

It's also that some people get REAL sensitive about their art so i was afraid that if i were to say no you'd get upset. People honestly get upset when they don't draw anything and i decline. So I guess i was thinking a bit too hard on it. I apologize xD But yes i do want it let me know when it's okay to start the trade.
Oh good. I'm so glad I didn't offend you. I don't usually draw in the request section so I thought I had done something really wrong. ^u^;;;
And I understand. Some people can get a bit touchy when it comes to art.

I'm glad you like it and the price, btw. I thought your pairing was so adorable and really had fun trying to express their characters. And I know some people ask for a ton of gold, but I just tried to ask what I'd want to pay for it.

And you can send the trade whenever. Here's your art. n_n

User Image

Risky Ladykiller

NothingGold
Sincere Magica

Oh good. I'm so glad I didn't offend you. I don't usually draw in the request section so I thought I had done something really wrong. ^u^;;;
And I understand. Some people can get a bit touchy when it comes to art.

I'm glad you like it and the price, btw. I thought your pairing was so adorable and really had fun trying to express their characters. And I know some people ask for a ton of gold, but I just tried to ask what I'd want to pay for it.

And you can send the trade whenever. Here's your art. n_n

User Image

Oh no! You didn't at all. c:
Ooooh!Well crap I feel bad that you ran into my stupid self first XD You're not doing it wrong i was just shocked a bit x3 I am sure normal not crazy people will appreciate it :3
Oh definitely~ I don't think it'd be bad to raise your price a bit either your style is all around cute and you color! Thanks so much! I am glad you had fun with them >w< Yeah people overcharge like crazy now a days.....people will pay twice what you offer for a single little chibi xD it's nuts! But like I said you could bump your price a bit and it'd still sell...imo at least XD

Sent! And thanks again! And sorry for coming off all evil and b***h-like XD

Benevolent Feeder

Sincere Magica
Oh no! You didn't at all. c:
Ooooh!Well crap I feel bad that you ran into my stupid self first XD You're not doing it wrong i was just shocked a bit x3 I am sure normal not crazy people will appreciate it :3
Oh definitely~ I don't think it'd be bad to raise your price a bit either your style is all around cute and you color! Thanks so much! I am glad you had fun with them >w< Yeah people overcharge like crazy now a days.....people will pay twice what you offer for a single little chibi xD it's nuts! But like I said you could bump your price a bit and it'd still sell...imo at least XD

Sent! And thanks again! And sorry for coming off all evil and b***h-like XD
lol, you're so funny. You weren't that bad. <3
And thanks for putting me in the know. Super sweet of you. Once we got over the first bump of misunderstanding you've been so nice. X)
And thank you for adding a bit extra. :O

Risky Ladykiller

NothingGold

Aww thanks c:
You're welcome~ and yeah im glad you gave me a chance x3 No problems you totally deserve it! And good luck to you in future arts ;D

Risky Ladykiller

Last bump before I make a new thread.
Because there's alot of posts on this one and that turns people off for some reason D;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff