• Beta Citizen 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Learned Bibliophile

13,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Coming by to bump! ^^ heart I hope the art quest has been going well!

Learned Bibliophile

13,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
It has been, thanks! biggrin
I'm glad to hear!<3 Has your January been going off to a good start? ^^

Learned Bibliophile

13,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
So far, so good. ^^ Yourself?
Haha well! A crazy first week back in school, but overall, just loving life. ^^ Any New Year's resolutions on your end?

Learned Bibliophile

13,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Good to hear! biggrin I sometimes miss being in school, but then I'm like, nah, nevermind. >>

A few, but the one I really want to try and keep is to write at least a little bit every day. :3 I've been trying to get myself back into writing more consistently, and doing like 200-500 words daily helps, even if what I wrote doesn't have anything to do with anything else I've got going on. XD

Learned Bibliophile

13,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Lucky Noob

Ithiltari
I want to FLASH!

Name: sixii
What I Want to Draw: Ha ha~ just about any of them, or more than one if you'd like that?
Samples: Flash! Games <== your game will probably be drawn in this art style, but here are some more crappy samples I made a while ago: 1 2 discontinued
Price: RLC only, and depends heavily on what you want! (please PM if you're interested)
Other Notes: If you decide to hit me up buy, I'll be contacting you frequently while writing the "script\" - just a heads up~! emotion_awesome

Greedy Giver

Ithiltari
I want to draw!

Name: cedesbby
What I Want to Draw: Idhrene, Keryn and some avis ~
Samples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Price: 1.2mil for a single fullbody
Other Notes: (Anything else?)
          I have RLC prices if you're more interested in them.

Learned Bibliophile

13,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
sixii
Ithiltari
I want to FLASH!

Name: sixii
What I Want to Draw: Ha ha~ just about any of them, or more than one if you'd like that?
Samples: Flash! Games <== your game will probably be drawn in this art style, but here are some more crappy samples I made a while ago: 1 2 discontinued
Price: RLC only, and depends heavily on what you want! (please PM if you're interested)
Other Notes: If you decide to hit me up buy, I'll be contacting you frequently while writing the "script\" - just a heads up~! emotion_awesome

Oh god that would be so awesome but I have no idea what I'd even want done fffffffff. XD

cedesbby
Ithiltari
I want to draw!

Name: cedesbby
What I Want to Draw: Idhrene, Keryn and some avis ~
Samples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Price: 1.2mil for a single fullbody
Other Notes: (Anything else?)
          I have RLC prices if you're more interested in them.

Ohhhhh~How about a FB av (whatever you want to do) and FB Keryn and uh, if you have a page or something with RL prices, throw it at me. >>; /sends trade!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff