Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
I love GW. ;u; Never really watched any other Gundam, but goddamn. GW. ;; <3333

We had um~Our own setting. XD It's kind of complicated, but it's actually where both Jerava and Idhren come from! Also I am kind of obsessed with elves and always have been.

Shameless Ladykiller

Me tooo. I love GW dearly. We made up our own strange world and settings, too, but... being ickle barely teenagerlings... it was decidedly immature. Much to be expected I wager. I don't actually have any active characters remaining from those worlds.

Probably the most active, oldest character I have running amuck still in current games is Izzy (catgirlchangelinglady that stalks Reyna and was involved in Nergal plotses) and uhm... Moses. Whom is another feline changeling and shall likely crop up in SFverse.

Though on the topic of a different take on a character in a different universe, have been contemplating throwing Mystic into Edelsteine. Though he wouldn't be a Fiend. Just a demon. Much to Nergal's chagrin. Very sleepy, cookie eating, old demon to be Soto's buddy. XD

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
I keep meaning to type up my notes on the setting, because....it would make sense to have it available, especially for Idhren. XD; ONE DAY when I am not lazy. Which is probably also when I will work on my character wiki. =u=

I remember Izzy! c: My oldest characters are actually......probably my Pernese dragonriders, which I don't play so much as obsessively organize and backstory. Other than that, Jer. XD The characters in her backstory and Idhren's pretty much stay in their own setting and I don't mess with them often.

heeeee, mystic. That'd be a lot of fun! <3 I really should have Jin and Nergal meet, especially since Jin's servants are pretty much all demons. Whoops. We should also RP Soto and Jin more some time - which I think it's my post in that one RP we do have lmao. >>; /slacker

Shameless Ladykiller

Gaia Izzy is way more chill than the insane original Izzy. Though she made end up like her prior incarnation.... at some point. ninja

Mwahaha. Yes. Would love to see Jin and Nergal meet. Very entertaining thing to read, I'd wager. And Soto is a mess. I adore him and definitely need to make more time to write for him. Ffft. And like I've got room to talk on posting in RPs in a timely fashion. I wager we'll finish that RP. Someday. XD <3

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
XDDD That'd be fun! One of my Pern characters is a hostidea for an Edel quest. :> It's neat bringing in old characters, and Edel is such a great place for it.

I really need to get back into Edel RP - I adore it so much, ffff~

Hey poof and I had this RP that took like five? years to complete so whatever. >> IDK WHAT TIMELY POSTS ARE.
O___O

Usually I enjoy OCs more but OMFGAH I want to draw all your awesome avatars OAO;;;

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Nyralia
O___O

Usually I enjoy OCs more but OMFGAH I want to draw all your awesome avatars OAO;;;

XDD Thank you! I have a lot of fun messing around with the avatar system, as is probably obvious. >>;
Ithiltari
Nyralia
O___O

XDD Thank you! I have a lot of fun messing around with the avatar system, as is probably obvious. >>;

wonderfully gorgeously obvious <3 I love avatars loadly with lovely XD hahaha

I may have to fill out a form >.>
XDDD I would of offered my joint auction in my siggy but you said you no like them :< soo heres mah form!

I want to draw!

Name: Nyralia
What I Want to Draw: Any of the avatars <3 if I had to pick a least favorite, it would be the technomage, but that isn't even a real dislike, I just like the others more XDDD and in any style really! <3 But I also like your OCs too, basically whatever you want me to do I will X3
Samples:
full CG

mini-deloox chibis: click click
lightly lines: lightly lines 1 2

Also have 'reg chibis', which I may or may not be interested in lol
click
Price: see below:
mini-deloox chibi: 550k
reg chibi: 225k

Lightly Lines::::
bust/flob: 225k
halfbody to possible knee: 550k
fullbody: 700k

FULL CG::::
bust/flob: 265k
halfbody to possible knee: 700k
fullbody: 850k
Other Notes: It would prob take me 1-2ish weeks. But I update with WiPs <3 I'm in law school so time is limitedddd. LOL

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
/most forgetful Ithums in existence. ;;

<3 FOR MY THREAD. D:

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Generous Trader

12,925 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Generous 100
Ithiltari
I want to draw!

Name: Angela aka Jesus Aces
What I Want to Draw: I am open to all I see,I'm curious.
notes about what style you'd draw them in: I do everything, I'm not a digital artist.
Samples: User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

This is my OCUser Image
User Image
Price: 100-400K If possible, the price target I'm aiming for.
Other Notes: I dont used a scanner.Most of my work is publish through my web cam hopefully that wont be a problem.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff