• Elocutionist 200
licaigoh
I want to draw!

Name: licaigoh
What I Want to Draw: Sketch(line art)
Samples: samples
Price: 55k
Other Notes: may god bless u~

Mmmm, not quite what I'm looking for. Thank you though!
Ithiltari
licaigoh
I want to draw!

Name: licaigoh
What I Want to Draw: Sketch(line art)
Samples: samples
Price: 55k
Other Notes: may god bless u~

Mmmm, not quite what I'm looking for. Thank you though!

okay =) may god bless u ~~^^

Shameless Ladykiller

I want to draw!

Name: Reyna Crelos
What I Want to Draw: I would like to draw your "ice princess" avatar! It would either be waist-up, or full-body, depending upon how well the composition of the sketch turns out. I have a rather interesting idea that would involve large crystal-ice-looking-sculptures in the background. The thought is that it would look like a throne room or perhaps a shrine of some sort. This would also be in traditional media, most likely a combination of watercolor and india ink. I'm thinking very much that it would turn out looking like an old, storybook sort of illustration. Especially so if I added filigree-looking/ornamental designs around the edges.
Samples: link to dA.... because you've... never seen my art before. Nope. Never. XDD
Price: 200k
Other Notes: I need moar (current) samples of my work and general skillz, and I am thus taking advantage of your plethora of awesome avatars/characters. X3

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Reyna Crelos
I want to draw!

Name: Reyna Crelos
What I Want to Draw: I would like to draw your "ice princess" avatar! It would either be waist-up, or full-body, depending upon how well the composition of the sketch turns out. I have a rather interesting idea that would involve large crystal-ice-looking-sculptures in the background. The thought is that it would look like a throne room or perhaps a shrine of some sort. This would also be in traditional media, most likely a combination of watercolor and india ink. I'm thinking very much that it would turn out looking like an old, storybook sort of illustration. Especially so if I added filigree-looking/ornamental designs around the edges.
Samples: link to dA.... because you've... never seen my art before. Nope. Never. XDD
Price: 200k
Other Notes: I need moar (current) samples of my work and general skillz, and I am thus taking advantage of your plethora of awesome avatars/characters. X3

omg yes plz. >> /sends trade! That sounds amazing ;u; <3333

Shameless Ladykiller

:: fluffs :: Should have a sketch for you sometime this weekend if all goes well. Goal is to have it done by sometime next week at the very latest. Am also testing just how quickly I can get stuff like this done. X3

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Hooray for being a guinea pig! XD <33

Shameless Ladykiller

Haha. Right? Though question! Personality wise would your ice princess be very cold in personality due to simply being an ice princess or does she sekritly have a very warm heart? Contemplating what her expression ought to be. Warm and sweet or cold and aloof..?

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
This is the only other art I have of her. XD Personally I'd say that she's a little unsure and probably warmer, since she's just the princess. c:

And if I wanted a cold and aloof ice princess, it'd be Elena. XD

Shameless Ladykiller

lol, that does certainly match Elena. Shall have to paint her for you at some time. Or your Selenite. Same/similar character but different universe for ItNotM, yes?

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Yup! Tall Tales Elena is the original ice princess, and Selenite is Elena adapted to Moonshop. It's fun playing her there, gives me a chance to explore her personality in different ways. :>

Shameless Ladykiller

That does indeed sound like fun. Do love the designs for all the characters in the Moonshop, but cannot quite bring myself to participate. Haha. The first RP I ever participated in (and didn't really have a name such as roleplay to properly describe what the heck we were doing back then) was Sailor Moon themed. Very odd, very interesting memories. Fond memories, but not something I wish to revisit. XD

Still. Do admire the art regardless. <3

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
This is the first time I've ever RP'ed anything Sailor Moon. XD Actually, the first time I've done anything with SM - I've still never watched the anime or read the manga. >>;

Natsu does some amazing work with designs, yessssss. Selenite and Vivianite were both left up to her with only color suggestions and in Selenite's case, a vague theme. She's awesome. C:

Shameless Ladykiller

The former RP was actually something I cooked with up with Wren and two other mutual friends of ours when we were in junior high together. We'd pass around spiral notebooks back and forth between classes and write snippets. SM I used to watch with my Dad because... we would sit and make fun of it. The anime, at least the version they released in the US, I think is kinda ... silly. It has some good bits, tho.

I quite prefer the manga. <<

Which actually, is what Natsu's art more closely resembles, I think. heart

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Oh man. XD I did that in HS with a group of friends~I've actually still got all the notebooks and everything. Including the cards. We were going to make a trading card game. XDDDD So there're all these cards and stats and lmao. XD So fun!

I've seen a bit of the anime (usually before Gundam Wing came on) and silly is the right word for it. XD

I think Natsu does prefer the manga over the anime; I know most of the shop canon, for instance, comes from the manga and only slightly from the anime.

Shameless Ladykiller

Hee. That is awesome. Manga is waaay better. And oh man. Don't get me started on GW. That was the next thing we wrote about. Haha. Wrenling and I have been plotting madness together for a long time. emo

I can attest that our plotses have improved vastly over the past 11-12 years. ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces