Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heart Giver

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Person of Interest 200
update!
Sorry Sebastian's been taking so long it's just
a lot of s**t happened unexpectedly, but I'll get back at it soon.
Cheers.

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Hey, no problem! <3 Thanks for the update, and I hope stuff goes back to normal quickly for you~
Sorry for the late response, Ithiltari! >.< I've been busy for the past few days haha. ^^;
I'm glad that you've been wanting to write a lot more for your resolutions! What kind of writing do you do? (aside from what you've probably written for the characters in this thread, of course haha)

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Basically the same sort of stuff I've done for these characters. XD Fantasy (modern and not), sci-fi, that sort of thing~I've been doing more world-building stuff lately, setting up the background for an old set of characters that I'd like to keep messing with. 3nodding

Clean Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Lucky Noob

Ithiltari
Well, if you look at it this way, it's like recreating a role-play between your characters in game format! The simplest "game" I could create is a two-choice question-answer platform, like this one, or you could branch off into a larger plot with a series of dialogues and choices.

If you're interested, I'd be more than happy to work together on a script 3nodding Just PM me!

//also, I'm working on another game sample right now that might give you a better idea of what to go for; I could send you that once I'm finished!

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

Ithiltari

Okay sounds good! I have a few avis I could be doing xD
          And oh yes I do have RL commissions!
          The link is Here~

Eloquent Raider

Ithiltari
I want to draw!

Name: woefulinfinity
What I Want to Draw: Bust or chibis. I am partial to the girls with fun hairstyles biggrin
Samples: http://fav.me/d5r2wo6
Since I work traditionally, I am willing to mail the finished pieces out to you as well.
Price: RLC. See sample image for pricing.
Other Notes: Since I work traditionally, I am willing to mail the finished pieces out to you as well.

Aged Gaian

Good luck!! emotion_bigheart

Heart Giver

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
sixii
Well, if you look at it this way, it's like recreating a role-play between your characters in game format! The simplest "game" I could create is a two-choice question-answer platform, like this one, or you could branch off into a larger plot with a series of dialogues and choices.

If you're interested, I'd be more than happy to work together on a script 3nodding Just PM me!

//also, I'm working on another game sample right now that might give you a better idea of what to go for; I could send you that once I'm finished!

I'm totally interested - we can move this to e-mail if you'd like? Mine's just my gaia username at gmail.com. 3nodding

cedesbby
Ithiltari

Okay sounds good! I have a few avis I could be doing xD
          And oh yes I do have RL commissions!
          The link is Here~

Haha, awesome! :3 I might do some RL stuff too, have to check stuff after I get paid~

WoefulInfinity
Ithiltari
I want to draw!

Name: woefulinfinity
What I Want to Draw: Bust or chibis. I am partial to the girls with fun hairstyles biggrin
Samples: http://fav.me/d5r2wo6
Since I work traditionally, I am willing to mail the finished pieces out to you as well.
Price: RLC. See sample image for pricing.
Other Notes: Since I work traditionally, I am willing to mail the finished pieces out to you as well.

oooh, yes~I'll note you on DA probably after Wednesday/payday!

Hera
Good luck!! emotion_bigheart

Thank you!

Oh ffffffffffff, god, the incoherent noises I was making. XD SO AWESOME, SERIOUSLY~~~You could just, like, design outfits for my characters for the rest of forever and I'd be so happy. ; 3;

Eloquent Raider

Ithiltari

smile Cool! Thank you very much!

Lucky Noob

Ithiltari
I'm totally interested - we can move this to e-mail if you'd like? Mine's just my gaia username at gmail.com. 3nodding
No problem! I'll contact you right now 3nodding

Eloquent Raider

Ithiltari

Ah, my apologies, but I've run out of supplies for my bust/chibi special. If you are still interested, please check out my regular commissions here instead: http://fav.me/d5opaas

Heart Giver

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Person of Interest 200
ahaha it's been really fun designing outfits for your characters, they're so varied.

anyways, WIP time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces