Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to my thread! I'm Ithiltari and something of an art addict. I've got a bunch of OC's for you to draw, as well as more avatars than I care to think about. Overall, I enjoy a wide variety of styles, though I can be a bit picky when it comes to matching style to characters.

Current Funds: Quite a nice bit of pure at the moment.

Current Requests: Open and accepting!

Notes: I work an over night shift (US Central time), so conversations may end up having a time delay.
I'm not actively seeking art for Vivianite, though that gets tossed aside in favor of awesome styles often enough.
I am not currently looking for RL commissions, though I don't mind looking them over for when I do have money again.

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Thread Rules:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Play nice. There's no reason to go about being mean in my thread.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If you draw my characters without me accepting your offer or sending you a trade, I will accept it as a freebie.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I do love freebies and the people who draw them, however, so don't be shy about doodling if you want.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Please try and keep me updated about the status of the art; I'm patient and understanding, but communication is important.

Offering Art:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Please price yourself. I'm not terribly good at pricing.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Don't direct me to art shops or auctions; I'd rather not stalk for slots or have to worry about keeping track of bidding.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If I don't commission you, please don't be offended! You might not have the style I'm looking for at that particular time, that's all.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Please make sure to use the form, even if directing me to RLC's; it helps me figure out what you want to draw!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I am tentatively interested in RL commissions; I am going to be very picky with this, however.

The Form:

[quote="Ithiltari"][align=center][b][size=18][color=red]I want to draw![/b][/size][/color][/align]

[b]Name:[/b] (Your username)
[b]What I Want to Draw:[/b] (The character(s) you'd like to draw, as well as any notes about what style you'd draw them in (sketch, chibi, half body color, etc))
[b]Samples:[/b] (Your examples for the style you're offering)
[b]Price:[/b] (How much you want; I only pay in pure)
[b]Other Notes:[/b] (Anything else?)[/quote]

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Character Name: Vera Valentine, Corrupted Super Sailor Vivianite
Roleplay / Journal: In the Name of the Moon / Vivianite's Journal

Personality: Vera is fairly serious, as she doesn't really find much in life to smile about. She's quiet, a bit of a stoic, and has a pretty damn good poker face. Vivianite is often more expressive than Vera is; expressing curiosity about those on both sides of the conflict, as well as a sort of wistful melancholy regarding her state.

Eye Color: Deep purple
Hair Color: Bright pink, though turning it into a more natural reddish color is also acceptable. Vera's hair, if she hasn't decided to be lazy and just put it in a ponytail, is normally styled in a sort of bow. There are two loops of hair and then two 'ribbons'. Vera's hair goes down to about her waist when it's like this, whereas Vivianite's has a tendency to drag on the ground a bit.
Skin Color: Caucasian; pale but healthily so.
Key Features: Vivianite has a shattered black hole in the middle of her chest, as well as a matching one in her forehead. If she's not drawn holding her starseed (the pink crystal in her basic art), it can be seen in the hole in her chest.

Clothing Style: Vera typically wears simple outfits - black jeans, solid-colored t-shirts or simple blouses, and her beloved black combat boots. Her shirts are normally pastel colors, since trying to find colors that don't clash with her hair can be a bit of a chore. Vivianite wears her uniform.

Character Relations: If you're interested in drawing couple/group pictures, Vera has a few friends.
Janice Fitzpatrick / General Uranophane - Janice and Vera are close friends, while Uranophane and Vivianite have more of a superior/subordinate relationship. They tend to be mostly awkward around each other in either form, spending most of their time together communicating non-verbally.
Paul Wyndham / Super Sailor Spinel - Vera is rather fond of Paul in either form. She tends to be more relaxed around him, and he's probably seen more smiles from her than she's offered anyone else.
Olive - Vera's grey tabby cat, a gift from Janice for Vera's birthday/Christmas (they're the same day).
Grendel - A corrupted guardian cat that Vera has mostly adopted. She takes care of him whenever he's around for her to do so.

Reference Links: Civilian Vera, Ponytail, Hairbow, Vivianite, Super Sailor Vivianite

Polyvore Outfit Ideas: Summer, Spring, Winter, Fall

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Character Name: Elena Pellerin, Lieutenant Selenite
Roleplay / Journal: In the Name of the Moon / Selenite's Journal

Personality: Elena is aloof and more than a little bit of an elitist. She's perfectly capable of interacting with people, though she generally prefers to stay silent and observe everyone instead. Elena tends to prioritize people/friends based on how useful they are to her at any given point. Selenite is Elena, turned up to 11. She's a bit more cautious when powered up, wary of traps, ambushes, and everything that will probably go wrong.

Eye Color: Pale blue.
Hair Color: Dark blue, hair currently goes down to her waist. Elena doesn't have a preferred style for her hair; as long as it looks good/elegant. Braids, buns, elaborate ponytails, loose - all of this is acceptable.
Skin Color: Caucasian; pale but healthily so.
Key Features: Selenite has pale blue decorative gems in her hair; Elena does not.

Clothing Style: Elena - pay attention - never wears pants. For whatever reason. She wears skirts or dresses, preferably of the below knee variety. She tends to wear things with either no pattern, or simple patterns. Elena does have an assortment of jewelry, though she usually only wears one or two pieces at a time. Simple, classy, and elegant is her preferred mode. Generally, she'll wear 'cool' colors, favoring blues, purples, and black/white. This carries over to her jewelry, which is mostly silver with sapphires, amethyst, or diamonds in the event there are gemstones. Selenite wears her uniform.

Reference Links: Selenite, Civilian Outfit

Polyvore Outfit Ideas: Fall, Summer, Spring, Winter

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Character Name: Sebastian Drake, Sailor Kaitain, Senshi of Travel
Roleplay / Journal: In the Name of the Moon / Kaitain's Journal

Personality: Sebastian is a huge nerd. He's currently a college student, going for a bachelor's degree as the first step towards his dream job: rocket scientist. He loves obscure math/science jokes (xkcd remains a personal favorite), and wishes he could spend more of his evenings launching rockets. Overall, Sebastian is upbeat, though he can be impatient if he doesn't think you're 'getting' whatever 'it' is fast enough. He also has a pronounced tendency to make things up as he goes along - when it comes to explaining something non-science. Never when it comes to science. Because that is Serious Business. Kaitain is more serious and steady, less prone to flights of fancy.

Eye Color: Somewhat dark grey.
Hair Color: Brown hair, tends to fall in his face.
Skin Color: Caucasian; lightly tanned or kind of pale.
Key Features: A small scar under his left eye.

Clothing Style: T-shirts from the Internet - ThinkGeek, webcomic stores, shirt.woot - are a staple of Sebastian's wardrobe. These are usually paired with somewhat loose fitting khaki cargo pants or jeans and topped off, as it were, byt his beloved black Chucks. If it gets to be too cold or rainy, Sebastian will throw a light jacket/hoodie on. Kaitain wears his uniform.

Reference Links: Civilian; Kaitain

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Character Name: Jin Huang, Dragon King Futs Lung, the Golden King
Roleplay / Journal: Edelsteine / Jin Huang's Journal
Personality: Very conscious of himself, his rank, and his duties. He takes everything fairly seriously, and only really stops being stuffy and formal around his brothers (even then, it takes some time). Occasionally awkward when it comes to interpersonal communication, as his default mode is 'keep everyone at arm's length'. Projects an air of unconscious arrogance and surety of self. Typical expressions would be frowning, sneering, or just looking superior in general.
Eye Color: Golden brown with a bright blue ring around the pupil.
Hair Color: Brown with grey at the temples; short cropped.
Skin Color: Dusky brown; his host was of Egyptian descent.
Key Features: Short red horns, red dragon tail, pointy ears. His nose is rather magnificent, and did you see those eyebrows?

Clothing Style: Chinese bureaucrat; think Dr. No/Mao suits as well. Mandarin collars and elaborate embroidery on the hem, cuffs, and collars of both pants and jackets. Blacks, reds, golds for colors.

Character Relations: While not particularly close to any of the reborn Pantheon, Jin Huang has a few....friends.
Phaedra, Greed - Cautious respect; wary of her, but considers her a friend of sorts. She enjoys teasing him, he stoically deals with it. They play a game of long standing, and this lends a playful color to many of their interactions.

Reference Links: Morph; Port; Another port; Fullbody

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Character Name: Idhren Cirince, host to Tilion, Lunar, Chariot of the Darkened Skies
Roleplay / Journal: Edelsteine / Tilion's Journal
Personality: Shy and reclusive, Idhren is not comfortable around people unless they are engaging her in one of her passions: books or history. She enjoys teaching, and will often adopt a lecturing tone without meaning to. She gets along well with Tilion, who has also grown fond of the elf. Typically looks like an absent-minded professor, mostly because she is. When not looking wistful or bemused, Idhren tends to be animated and frequently uses hand gestures to elaborate on her words.
Eye Color: Jade green
Hair Color: Shoulder length blonde hair; tends to keep loose or in a messy bun/ponytail, to keep it from failling over her shoulders.
Skin Color: Very pale; unhealthily so.
Key Features: Pointy ears; Tilion's gem/rock is set into the upper left arm, near the shoulder.

Clothing Style: Simple dresses in monochromatic colors; things that can be worn easily and wear well. Idhren spent a lot of her time prior in libraries or classrooms, and never developed a taste for fancier outfits.

Reference Links: Gem; Fullbody; Headshot; Headshot

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Character Name: Keryn Tsukino, Harrier Reaper
Setting: The World Ends With You
Personality: Keryn is sarcastic and tends to be a bit lazy; players more often run afoul of her acid tounge than any traps she might set. However, having made it to the second rank of Reaper implies that there's more to her abilities than her laziness would indicate.
Eye Color: Dark brown
Hair Color: Average brown, tends to wear it up in a ponytail/bun sort of hairstyle.
Skin Color: Caucasian, average complexion.
Key Features: Noise wings, tail, and she can manifest minihorns and angel wing clips. Always wears sunglasses and a cravat. Usually carrying her messenger bag around as well. She's often smoking, usually a cigarette, though she does have a holder. And a kiseru.

Clothing Style: If you're familiar with the game, Keryn's favorite brand is Dragon Couture. She likes layers, putting a vest and a jacket over a nice dress shirt. Belts are a good accessory as well. Tends to wear asymmetrical skirts, as well as some kind of boots. Prefers pinstripes as a pattern, and grey, red, black, and gold for colors.

Reference Links: Colored; Sketch; Sketch; Chibi; Sketch; Sketch; Sketch

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Character Name: Jerava Anios, Technomancer
Setting: Gaia
Personality: Sarcastic, but not generally mean about it. Jerava has a very dry sense of humor and is often amused by everything going on around her. She's highly intelligent and utterly fascinated by technology. Jerava has quite a few 'kids' and while often slightly distant from their day to day lives, she still loves them very much. Since she's an elf, Jerava takes the long view on practically everything and as a result is incredibly patient and overall quite hard to fluster.
Eye Color: Honey brown.
Hair Color: Average sort of brown, has red/gold highlights in natural light.
Skin Color: Caucasian, avergae complexion.
Key Features: Pointy ears, demon tail. Wears glasses. Regarding the references, the angel wings can be left out, as can the G-pin.

Clothing Style: White jackets/labcoats are a general 'must have' for her, as are simply colored shirts. Typically wears jeans or black slacks and sneakers.

Reference Links: Fullbody; Fullbody; Fullbody

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wait, what? Basically, I have a lot of avatars I've saved either because I like what I came up with, or I can slot them into a world I idly daydream about work on building. I'll display ones I'm particularly interested in having drawn at any given moment, though feel free to browse the directory and find something that catches your eye. Generally speaking, avatars that match into a color theme (for example, red) tend to belong to the same 'set' within the world.

Some avatars have additional references that are available upon request, if you'd like them.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Forest Elemental | Lady of Blue | Technomage | Mod Samurai | Ghost Guide

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

THIS SECTION IS A WORK IN PROGRESS

This section is essentially for my MMO/video game characters. I have a tendency to recreate my roleplay characters in games that allow you to do so, in addition to a handful of characters unique to the game. This also includes alternate RP versions of characters - because I tend to move them around quite often.

Character Index

Variations on Elena:
    Tall Tales/Gaia
    Guild Wars
    Guild Wars 2
    The World Ends With You
    Pokemon
    The Old Republic

World Index

Guild Wars 2
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kaitan Trevelyan is a human thief and a member of the Order of Whispers. He's had a lot of outfit changes over the course of leveling, but in general he wears long coats...and an eyepatch. Kai has slightly messy brown hair and grey eyes. Currently he's wearing this armor set. Other outfits include this and this. Weapon wise, Kai prefers to dual-wield his beloved pistols, unless he has to use something for close combat. Currently it's a main hand sword, off hand dagger combo, but he's not averse to using dual daggers. Kai has a minipet - a plush griffon named Mr. Fluffums. Shut up. Mr. Fluffums is adorable. Seriously stop laughing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Elena Trevelyan is a Norn elementalist and a member of the Durmand Priory. As a Norn, she's significantly taller than human and sylvari. Elena is usually not very fond of her armor choices, as they tend towards the 'not covering very much'. Hooray light armor! Right now, she's wearing her cultural armor. Elena has blue-black hair, light blue eyes, and tatoos. Her weapon of choice is a staff, and her preferred element is fire, surprisingly. Tatoo and hair references. See what she means about the armor?

Adrienne
Keryn
Anarya

Things to add: ffxiv, update elena

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Commissions in Progress:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Reyna Crelos: Ice Princess; waist up/fullbody illustration.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tanalit: Elena, Sebastian, Ice Princess; full body
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spoggly: Vera chibi
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Apollyna: Sebastian chibi
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Coffee Cubes: Full body mod geisha sketch
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. iNiteStar: Vivianite pic
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. cedesbby: Avatar and Keryn full body

Received Art:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spoggly: Idhren hip up. [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. a new classic: Vivianite half body. [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bubble Tease: Ice Princess full body. [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eien no Natsu: Vera chibi. [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spoggly: Keryn hip up. [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. AppleLights: Moon Sprite/Star Spirit couple fullbody. [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. levi_zerolph: Sebastian half body. [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spoggly: Jin Huang hip up. [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Princess of Tea: Vera full body [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Code Violet: Vivianite full body [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ciuve: Jerava full body [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Woq: Jerava full body [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Luvv-sama: Idhren bust [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Prezial: Five fullbodies [x], [x], [x], [x], [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. myxtape: Vivi thigh [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hipstorian: Lady of Blue fullbody [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aria_Kagami: Vera and Elena [x], [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hime Bow: Vivianite fullbody [x], [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cherii Kiisu: Vivianite fullbody [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. rosepetz Avatar full body [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. jinsamajin Five bust/half bodies [x], [x], [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. synnovu Two portraits [x], [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kathyu Sebastian bust [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. shadow9686: Vivianite chib [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. soggy cats: Two avatar (forest/mod samurai) 3/4 body [x], [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. RoxanaRose22: Avatar bust sketch [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. hikari mizuki: Full body Vivianite sketch [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. RealRoyal: Full body Vera [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lea Florens: Avatar bust [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Usa-mero: Four half bodies (Lady of Blue, Vivianite, Keryn, Selenite) [x], [x], [x], [x]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ineffable duck: Six pics (Keryn, Elena, Sebastian, Vivianite, Forest Elemental, Technomage)

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Art Credits:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Vera; Natsube, LizzyMoo, shibrogane, Mouse Pachinkorelli
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Elena; Natsube, LizzyMoo
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jin Huang; Ivynian, Mouse Pachinkorelli, merangue
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Idhren; Ivynian, Syrie
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Keryn; chibizoo, Beat Fu, Strey-Cat, Syrie, TheMadHatter, merangue, chibizoo, Prolixity
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jerava; x_SilentCadence_x, Shenshi, Syrie

Thank You:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Syrie, for being the most amazing poof ever. <3
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sosiqui, whose thread layout I lovingly copied a bit.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zero Dream, whose thread layout I also copied a bit.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mouse Pachinkorelli, because without her, a lot of this would never have happened.

Link Me!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.65090509/][img]http://www.ithiltari.com/request/linkbanner.jpg[/img][/url]

Links Out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces