Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, this is tryatra,

If your here its because you said hey i know that show or couple! Please only apply to draw shows you yourself are a fan of. That way you know the temperments of each character you draw

Im currently asking for:
1) Invader Zim
Im looking mainly for mostly zim/dib romance art. Generally looking for waist ups to full shots. Ask me if I want to see anything specail in this category or pitch your own ideas! I do obey the gaia tos, if you have a very naughty idea you can ask for my email and we'll take it off site.

2) Buffy the Vampire Slayer
I love spike/buffy as a pairing. Generally looking waist ups to full shots. Ask me if I want to see anything specail in this category or pitch your own ideas! I do obey the gaia tos, if you have a very naughty idea you can ask for my email and we'll take it off site.

3)Vampire Diaryes
Quite frankly I hate hate hate stephan and I'm looking to see some Elena Damon. Heck even just a sexy damon or a sexy damon with me (i can shoot you a pic of myself easy but im a 5'8 brown hair brown eyed girl so im fairly easy). looking for pretty much any type of shot for Damon ect

4) Suppernattural
I love Wincest and Destiel. if you are current on the episodes I have some requests (i dont want to spoil anything for you so let me know if you are current on the series. I'm big on these pairings right now so I will probably take alot of these orders
To make this quick~I am an artist on here so I am never short on funds

I do take art trades too! Check me out at Pryanima.deviantart.com

Rules/ things to know:

1) I have the right to turn down any offers but I WILL be nice about it and let you know
2) I go by the gaia TOS, so should you while your here
3) I like all forms of art
4) Following convention, if I accept your bid I will send trade and confirm after seeing my art.
5) Please feel free to direct me to a deviantart account or other such website.
~Art Im Waiting On
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Art I've Recieved
heart
dont wait for a form just post what you think i need to know!
~bump

Unbeatable Noob

11,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
HOLY SHET.
a ZADR fan
aren't we rare....
*7*
tell me, have you read Rilzit? ovo
xiran pwns
HOLY SHET.
a ZADR fan
aren't we rare....
*7*
tell me, have you read Rilzit? ovo

yes, yes I have and how filled with ZADR yummyness it was!!!!
whee i feel the good arts comming wheeeee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces