Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just for coming in:

Have some gold! 1 100.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

O.G. Raider

Ysvaeth
Data Crackle

Oh, no worries on the ear thing, you did specify in your description post. I just wanted to make sure I was reading it right smile

And without further ado, here you go!
Hope it looks alright. If there's anything you'd like me to tweak, just let me know. I also have the jpg version of it if you'd like.

p.s. - diddo if you'd like a different little message under the names/guild info. I was also considering 'it's all fun and games until you set my hair on fire' or something of the sort.

I love this soooo much!
And I'm definitely sending you a good tip for this, at least; it deserves one!

Much loooove <333
Data Crackle

Oh, you really don't have to tip, I did agree to do this for free! Wouldn't the money be better spent in pursuit of the art quest?

O.G. Raider

It'll just be a little something, I swear. <3
Data Crackle

(If nothing else, it's free because I just noticed the Dark Tower love in your signature and I approve wholeheartedly)

O.G. Raider

Ysvaeth
Data Crackle

(If nothing else, it's free because I just noticed the Dark Tower love in your signature and I approve wholeheartedly)

Where have you been all my life?
Data Crackle

Hehe. I just finally got a chance to finish the series last year after finally finding Wolves of the Calla in a library that wasn't that far of a drive... it had been holding me up for some time because it's not really a series where you can just jump over a book. I have to say, it's one of the most epic series I've found thus far, and I've read a lot.
All sorts of win smile
Augh! That's not a little something, I know people who work for less than that! @_@

O.G. Raider

Thanks for the bump, RedHunter! <3

@ Ysvaeth: Nonsense, it deserves every bit of gold and then some.

I wasn't really hooked until the riddles.
God, I love those riddles.
Data Crackle

I know, right? I remember the horrible feeling as I reached the book-end which had the party aboard Blaine, hurdling towards their deaths... and just as I reached the last page, realizing that I hadn't gotten the next book on that particular library trip.
Huh? Wait... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
And hell, it was worth it just to see Roland b***h out a train razz

Part of my love of the series is just the scale. It really does deserve that 'epic fantasy' title; by the end, you really feel like you've gone though a journey with the characters in a way that few other books have ever seemed to capture.
For the tip, you have my deepest thanks. It wasn't expected, but very much appreciated; maybe I'll actually buy something for this character to wear now XD
Data Crackle

I think I'm off for the night; it's a pretty early start tomorrow, so bed is sounding good right now.
Anyways, thanks again, and best of luck on the math test! You can do it!

O.G. Raider

Good night!

And thanks, I ended up passing it after about an hour and a half. C:

O.G. Raider

O.G. Raider

Humpa Bump.
Hi, I'm interested of drawing for you, if you don't mind please take a look of my shop, you can find the link in my sig. Feel free to ask if you have any question or if you want more examples!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff