Just for coming in:

Have some gold! 1 100.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Desirable Shapeshifter

I wish I was good enough to draw them... lol

O.G. Raider

Aw, I'm sure you can draw fine! C:
I'm amazed at all the different art styles that people offer on this site.
It's awesome~

Beloved Darling

10,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hehehe, after about three years I finally got it done. It's still gonna be a while before I ever get the violet drake. Stealing is much easier. They look away for a minute, and you've got yourself three of their eggs. I don't feel like saving 500 eggs for this years mount though o.e Bunny ears are fun though~

O.G. Raider

I heard this year's mount isn't even worth it; or that's what a lot of my guildies have said.
I haven't even seen it, actually.
Oh yes, bunny ears are the best. C:
Data Crackle

Ha, finally! A WoW request!

And not just any request, but a request for blood elves... which makes it so much better :3

I'm off from work tomorrow, so would you mind if I tried for free? I'm hoping I can turn out something nice. Could probably do either style... I'm having a lot of fun with the watercolor style atm, but I know WoW art tends to lend itself to glowy-photoshop-color.

Samples:
Watercolor style 1
Watercolor Style 2
And for the sake of context, a WoW valentine causeimabigol'nerd (photoshop style)

O.G. Raider

Ysvaeth
Data Crackle

Ha, finally! A WoW request!

And not just any request, but a request for blood elves... which makes it so much better :3

I'm off from work tomorrow, so would you mind if I tried for free? I'm hoping I can turn out something nice. Could probably do either style... I'm having a lot of fun with the watercolor style atm, but I know WoW art tends to lend itself to glowy-photoshop-color.

Samples:
Watercolor style 1
Watercolor Style 2
And for the sake of context, a WoW valentine causeimabigol'nerd (photoshop style)

Oh my god... Please.
Please, I love your style. ;3;
Please do.
Data Crackle

Heh, I'm glad you're okay with it, because I already have like 80% of the line drawing done sweatdrop I think you'll like it, I managed to get them both in there in what I think seems like an appropriate situation! If you have any sort of preference, would you rather it be colored in photoshop or that watercolor-Painter style? I'm equally happy doing either one, both need practice.

Also, when you say that Del has 'shorter ears', how short do you mean? Would it be the small sort of teardrop-point that non-WoW elves have, or more like a half-length ear with that elongated WoW-elf shape?

~also, as a p.s., since I was reading the earlier posts in the thread, warlock pride :3

O.G. Raider

Watercolor-painter sounds like it'd be super cool! <3

The latter; half-length with the same elf shape.

Aww yeah 'lock fans!
/highfive
Data Crackle

Awesome, sounds like a plan! I honestly need more practice in that style anyways, so that works out nicely smile

Since watercolor will probably take me most of the day tomorrow (tablet glitch = lots of ctrl+z), I'll post the linework tomorrow morning before I start my coloring, so you'll at least get to see how that looks!

O.G. Raider

You are the new love of my life, I swear. ;3;
/happy tears

I'm super excited~
As that will totally fix the absolutely shitty day I'm going to have tomorrow!
Data Crackle

A shitty day? D: That's not good, what's up?

Also, here's the linework I'm going to start coloring, I hope you like it! I know that Del's still missing her earrings, but I wanted to wait until I caught you back online to consult before adding them in for the sake of correct placement.

Well, here goes smile

O.G. Raider

Ysvaeth
Data Crackle

A shitty day? D: That's not good, what's up?

Also, here's the linework I'm going to start coloring, I hope you like it! I know that Del's still missing her earrings, but I wanted to wait until I caught you back online to consult before adding them in for the sake of correct placement.

Well, here goes smile

I have a math test due Friday that I need to pass with at least a 70%.
And I can't seem to get above a 20% this week.
And if I don't pass the test on time I fail the freaking class. D: s**t's been hectic.

Ohmigawwwd, I love it so much! <3
Data Crackle

Ew, math test... you have my sympathies. That was my worst class back in high school by a long shot. Well, study as best you can! >.<

So where exactly on the ear does Del have her piercings? The upper ridge? I wasn't entirely certain what you meant by the 'shell', so I wanted to be sure to get it right.

O.G. Raider

I got constant Bs in math back in high school. Apparently that doesn't switch over well to college.

Yeah, upper ridge; sorry, I forgot to mention that. ><''
Data Crackle

Oh, no worries on the ear thing, you did specify in your description post. I just wanted to make sure I was reading it right smile

And without further ado, here you go!
Hope it looks alright. If there's anything you'd like me to tweak, just let me know. I also have the jpg version of it if you'd like.

p.s. - diddo if you'd like a different little message under the names/guild info. I was also considering 'it's all fun and games until you set my hair on fire' or something of the sort.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff