1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 80 81 82 > >>

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Greetings one and all! I am Pharaoh Misa and welcome to "A Pharaoh's Request!"

Hi there! I'm questing all types of art for my eight beautiful avatars. In the posts that will follow, you will see my "featured" avatars (they are my main quest for art) so feel free to select any one (or all) of them! No one girl has priority over another, although if I might close her slots if she becomes too popular to give others a shot. You may view a side quest in the links below for OCs, couple/group, and fanart. Quality, style, type, size: it doesn't matter to me! I'm looking for your art of my characters. That's it! As long as your art resembled your selected reference, I'm open to all of it. Don't be afraid to chat with me here or summon other people/artists to join in. If you cannot draw, but have a talent for writing or music, talk to me about that (my links below will have additional info for this). As a passerby, feel free to view my entire thread or strike up a conversation with me or just hang. As a potential vendor, please read my TOS (found HERE) and my announcements (found HERE). These are very important for when it comes to doing business with me and will prevent any misunderstandings whatsoever about my desires. You are, naturally, allowed to counter the TOS. I ask that all who enter my thread to follow the Gaian Overlord's TOS and keep my thread HEATED.

xThis thread/layout was heavily inspired by LayDeDeadpool's Bishie Kemonomimi.

Links: DA Account | Side Art Quest | Freebie Art Quest | RL Commission Status | Bedtime Stories for the Pharaoh (Writing Request)

Current Funds: Gold; 950bil| RLC; OPEN| Items; Ask me/Keep WL Updated

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Meet Pharaoh Misa, a ruler of Egypt's third dynasty, whose reign was to be long and fruitful.

xxxName/Age::xPharaoh Misa/21yrs.
                                xxxCharacter Blurb::xAlthough quite the benevolent ruler, Pharaoh Misa is quite regal and fierce, with an unwavering and absolute will. She was an ancient ruler of Egypt's first dynasty and with the tragic passing of her father, she ascended to the throne on her 21st birthday. Her younger half-brother, a b*****d and therefore illegitimate heir to the throne, Ash, made an attempt on her life. This plot was foiled by a wish made from her nameless assistant granted by the goddess Qamar. With the exception of her brother, Misa is beloved by all, most of all her assistant.
                                xxxColors::xHer general color palette is: FBB117 (Dark Goldenrod1). F88017 (Dark Orange). Or various shades of orange and yellow.
                                xxxExtras::xIn her avatar, there is a desert background (Egyptian themed) and a cat, named Ata. You may include these extras in the art if you like, but they are not necessary.
                                xxxNotes::xPharaoh Misa is my OC based on the avatar in the references below; keep this in mind if you do not like drawing avatars and/or require equipped lists to draw them. Please feel free to look through the art gallery (and the other links) to see the reoccurring style for Pharaoh Misa as well as viewing my preferred poses for her in the reference section.
                                xxxCommission Status::xPharaoh Misa is currently closed. Pharaoh Misa is only open for couple art with Pharaoh Atem (ask for more details). I would currently like no art of her, so please do not offer your services to draw this avatar; freebie artists are not included in this request.
                                xxxArt Credit::xThe art in the graphic was created by Qutea, on Gaiaonline, received Dec 24, 2014.

Links:xxxArt Galleryx| xMusicx| xWritingx| xFull Profilex | xPreferred Poses----Extra Single Posex | xPreferred Facial Expressionsx |

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Meet Qamar, a divine deity who's subjects pray for her to grace their soul with a kiss.

xxxName/Age::xQamar the Divine Deity/ App. 25 yrs. AA. Unknown
                                xxxCharacter Blurb::xA goddess born of moon, water, and the laughter of children, Qamar is one of the most divinest of deities. While her brother, Qadar, blesses the male rulers of the human realm, Qamar blesses the female rulers. Unfortunately, since most humans choose males as heirs, Qamar can be found sleeping most of the time. At one point, Pharaoh Misa's assistant sought her out and requested a wish from her: the absolute protection of her pharaoh. The goddess obliged happily, and this wish spared Misa's life during Ash's numerous attempts on her life. She has the ability to inspire all of the above in one's heart and grant the soul's deepest wishes.
                                xxxColors::xHer general color palette is: B041FF (Dark Orchid1). C7A317 (Gold3). Or various shades of purple and pink.
                                xxxExtras::xIn her avatar, there is a lavender heaven background (a representation of her divine home) and she holds a staff. You may include these extras in the art if you like, but they are not necessary.
                                xxxNotes::xQamar has gold striped tattoos on her legs and right arm (I know the item says left arm, but I guess that's just the way you look at it? I want it on her right. Sorry.) Qamar is my OC based on the avatar in the references below; keep this in mind if you do not like drawing avatars and/or require equipped lists to draw them. Please feel free to look through the art gallery (and the other links) to see the reoccurring style for Qamar as well as viewing my preferred poses for her in the reference section.
                                xxxCommission Status::xQamar is currently open. I would currently like much art of her, so please consider her for your services; freebie artists are always welcome in this request.
                                xxxArt Credit::xThe art in the graphic was created by Iady brown, on Gaiaonline, received Dec 31, 2014.

Links:xxxArt Galleryx| xMusicx| xWritingx| xFull Profilex | xPreferred Poses----Extra Single Posex | xPreferred Facial Expressionsx |

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

Meet Rose, the truly elusive reigning monarch of all butterflies.

xxxName/Age::xRose the Monarch/ App. 9 yrs. AA 365 yrs.
                                xxxCharacter Blurb::xRose is the leader of all the butterflies, being the only humanoid butterfly alive. She is a blessing of a goddess to the kingdom of Dealan-De and the only hope for the faes to revert to their natural state. She has the size and appearance of a nine year old human child, with giant pink monarch butterfly wings. With the guidance of the butterfly elders, Rose searches for a way to undo the curse that has befallen her people.
                                xxxColors::xHer general color palette is: D16587 (Pale Violet Red). C48793 (Rosy Brown). Or various shades of pink.
                                xxxExtras::xIn her avatar, she is sitting atop an open flower and surrounded by mini butterflies. You may include these extras in the art if you like, but they are not necessary.
                                xxxNotes::xRose is super naked, however, she is not sexual and she bares no...private/intimate markers. Think of a naked barbie doll. Rose's skin is pink and white, not ivory or light tan as some art references may lead you to believe. It is the speckled skin of 'Sunset Spirit' and she does have several spots down her legs. (The avatar's arms are tan, but it's supposed to be a play on how light the skin is, so please consider her arms to be pink as well.) Rose is my OC based on the avatar in the references below; keep this in mind if you do not like drawing avatars and/or require equipped lists to draw them. Please feel free to look through the art gallery (and the other links) to see the reoccurring style for Rose as well as viewing my preferred poses for her in the reference section.
                                xxxCommission Status::xRose is currently closed. I would currently like no art of her, so please do not offer your services to draw this avatar; freebie artists are not included in this request.
                                xxxArt Credit::xThe art in the graphic was created by I r o n e e, on Gaiaonline, received Sep 04, 2015.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

Meet Iah, the lonely Moon Spirit, who eternally mourns the lost of the love of her life.

xxxName/Age::xIah the Moon/ App. 32 yrs. AA. Unknown
                                xxxCharacter Blurb::xFooled by the Trickester, Iah lost the love of her life, a wolverine spirit named Kuekuatsu, to our world. Once a spirit crosses over to the human world, from the Spirit World, they can never return and lose all memories and abilities they once possessed. Unable to ever hold her lover again, Iah spends most of her time watching him from a spirit mirror. Although her heart is tainted with sorrow, Iah is not wrathful, spiteful, nor cruel, rather she is hopeful, thoughtful, and gentle.
                                xxxColors::xHer general color palette is: 842DCE (Dark Violet). 6A287E (Medium Orchid 4). Or various shades of purple and gold.
                                xxxExtras::xIn her avatar, she is surrounded by falling flowers, a dark sky, and a moon. You may include these extras in the art if you like, but they are not necessary; the moon, however, is severely preferred.
                                xxxNotes::xIah's skin is broken into three colors. Originally it is supposed to be tan. The 'purple tattoo' across her eyes is apart of her skin color, and not a tattoo. Grief in the lost of her love, cause an sort of thin crystal to form over left side of her body (where her heart is) and is now apart of her skin as well; you may remove this layer of skin as it is usually covered by her clothing unless you're doing a NSFW piece, but keep in mind it does travel slightly up her face. Iah is my OC based on the avatar in the references below as a song and story in a movie; keep this in mind if you do not like drawing avatars and/or require equipped lists to draw them. Please feel free to look through the art gallery (and the other links) to see the reoccurring style for Iah as well as viewing my preferred poses for her in the reference section.
                                xxxCommission Status::xIah is currently open. I would currently like much art of her, so please consider her for your services; freebie artists are always welcome in this request.
                                xxxArt Credit::xThe art in the graphic was created by QUNARI , on Gaiaonline/DA, received Nov 14, 2015.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

Meet Aasha, a freed djinn spirit, who has but one wish of her own: to make those around her miserable.

xxxName/Age::xAasha/App. 35 yrs. AA 573 yrs.
                                xxxCharacter Blurb::xA bitter and powerful djinn, Aasha lived her life a slave to various masters. She vowed to bring misery to whomever freed her. Although successful in her vengeance for many years, her cold heart was warmed by a peasant boy who made two personal wishes, before using his final wish to free Aasha. His purity calmed the wrath in her soul, but not for long. When the boy and his mother was horrifically murdered, Aasha remembered what she had known all along: humans were despicable creatures, unworthy of her magic. Haughty, refined, and stubborn, Aasha's desire for control and vengeance dominates all.
                                xxxColors::xHer general color palette is: F6B418 (Golden rod). 8A4117 (Sienna). Or various shades of orange, gold, and brown.
                                xxxExtras::xIn her avatar, she is surrounded by a golden halo (a representation of her power) and holds a kiseru in her hand. You may include these extras in the art if you like, but they are not necessary.
                                xxxNotes::xAasha is my OC based on the avatar in the references below; keep this in mind if you do not like drawing avatars and/or require equipped lists to draw them. She is designed to be a sexy, Arabian version of a crossroads demon. She is a djinn (genie) and her skin is gold, not a tan in color as some art references might lead you to believe. Please feel free to look through the art gallery (and the other links) to see the reoccurring style for Aasha as well as viewing my preferred poses for her in the reference section.
                                xxxCommission Status::xAasha is currently open. I would currently like much art of her, so please consider her for your services; freebie artists are always welcome in this request.
                                xxxArt Credit::xThe art in the graphic was created by Tiny Chibis , on Gaiaonline, received Dec 31, 2015.

User Image
                    User Image
                    User Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

Meet Xia, a solemn priestess, whose worship led to a love affair with the deity she sworn to serve.

xxxName/Age::xXia/16 yrs.
                                xxxCharacter Blurb::xA priestess to a great and powerful solar god, Xia is innocent, curious, saintly, extremely timid and clumsy. Taken in as a baby by the highest priestess of the Temple, Xenia, Xia was raised to follow in her footsteps. After her master died, Xia found herself struggling to live in a world ruled by a tyrant, and found herself in constant prayer. Answered by the sun deity, Helios, Xia found love. The pair elope, but disaster strikes and leaving Xia's birth home in ruin.
                                xxxColors::xHer general color palette is: 7E3517 (Indian Red4). C85A17 (Chocolate). Or various shades of orange, gold, brown, and black.
                                xxxExtras::x In her avatar, she is surrounded by a golden halo and falling golden flowers (a representation of the Sun God's love for her). You may include these extras in the art if you like, but they are not necessary.
                                xxxNotes::xXia's skin is actually gold; this is due to her being blessed by sun god while she was in the womb. Her skin is not a tan in color as many art references might lead you to believe. Please use the following colors to get an idea of Xia's skin (or look at Aasha's skin since both use the same Padmavati's Lotus skin item): fcdd92 & ef8a49 & fba660 & fce596. This is very important to her character. Xia is my OC based on the avatar in the references below; keep this in mind if you do not like drawing avatars and/or require equipped lists to draw them. Please feel free to look through the art gallery (and the other links) to see the reoccurring style for Xia as well as viewing my preferred poses for her in the reference section.
                                xxxCommission Status::xXia is currently open. I would currently like much art of her, so please consider her for your services; freebie artists are always welcome in this request.
                                xxxArt Credit::xThe art in the graphic was created by spoder, on Gaiaonline/DA, received Oct 14, 2015.

User Image
                    User Image
                    User Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

Meet Scheherazade, a harem dancer who uses her womanly wiles to coerce anyone to do her bidding.

xxxName/Age::xScheherazade/ 29 yrs.
                                xxxCharacter Blurb::xCoy and mysterious, Scheherazade desires nothing more than to be as rich and powerful as the men and women she entertains. Born into a poor family, and sold by her father to her first lover, Scheherazade disappeared and became a well known, veiled harem dancer, when lover betrayed her. She wants nothing more than to be a free woman, at the mercy of her own desires. But, her former lover needs her back as there is something only she possesses that he needs to get back
                                xxxColors::xHer general color palette is: F52887 (Deep Pink). 461B7E (Purple 4). Or various shades of pink and purple.
                                xxxExtras::xIn her avatar, she is surrounded by light and sparkles (representation of her charm) and she's holding a lantern in her hand. You may include these extras in the art if you like, but they are not necessary.
                                xxxNotes::xScheherazade is my OC based on the avatar in the references below; keep this in mind if you do not like drawing avatars and/or require equipped lists to draw them. Please feel free to look through the art gallery (and the other links) to see the reoccurring style for Scheherazade as well as viewing my preferred poses for her in the reference section.
                                xxxCommission Status::xScheherazade is currently open. I would currently like much art of her, so please consider her for your services; freebie artists are always welcome in this request.
                                xxxArt Credit::xThe art in the graphic was created by RADIO HEROINE, on Gaiaonline, received Oct 20, 2015.

User Image
                    User Image
                    User Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

Meet Ursa, a lava riddled demon, who is literally hell bent on making every creature suffer.

xxxName/Age::xUrsa/App. Unknown. AA 938 yrs..
                                xxxCharacter Blurb::xOnce a woman of flesh and blood, now a lava riddled demon, Ursa once gave her soul to save the man she loved more than anything. Her sentiments were betrayed by said lover and her sacrifice in vain. Now a vengeful, cold and cunning creature of darkness, Ursa desires nothing more than to watch the world burn just as her skin eternally burns for her misguided belief in humanity.
                                xxxColors::xHer general color palette is: C35817 (Sienna 3). E56717 (Dark Orange 2). Or various colors of orange, darkred, and brown.
                                xxxExtras::xIn her avatar, she has a pet dragon, named Ifrit, and is surrounded by fire (hell). You may include these extras in the art if you like, but they are not necessary.
                                xxxNotes::xUrsa is super naked, however, she is not sexual and she bares no...private/intimate markers. Think of a naked barbie doll. Also, her 'wings' are mostly for show in the avatar (to add that color around her), they're not necessary to add (in her story-line, they appear when she chooses). She also has a fire orange tattoo that covers the top part of her head. Ursa is my OC based on the avatar in the references below; keep this in mind if you do not like drawing avatars and/or require equipped lists to draw them. Please feel free to look through the art gallery (and the other links) to see the reoccurring style for Ursa as well as viewing my preferred poses for her in the reference section.
                                xxxCommission Status::xUrsa is currently open. I would currently like much art of her, so please consider her for your services; freebie artists are always welcome in this request.
                                xxxArt Credit::xThe art in the graphic was created by TarotBunny, on Gaiaonline/Weebly, received Nov 15, 2015.

User Image
                    User Image
                    User Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

This is the Commission Status, a list full of current and future commissions, including artists, where to contact them, selected OCs, GAIA prices, desired styles, and order dates (or when I intend to order for future ones). A commission status containing RLCs can be found -- >here< -- as I cannot make add prices on Gaia.

xxxWait List*::x

Quote:
                    | xArtistx| xGaia/DA/Email Contactx| xSelected OCx| xPricex | xDesired Style w/ Linkx| xDatex |

xxxFuture Commissions List**::x

Quote:
                    | xArtistx| xGaia/DA/Email Contactx| xSelected OCx| xPricex | xDesired Style w/ Linkx| xDatex |

xxxUpdate::xAs of 07/22/18

*Wait list is CONFIRMED/PAID artsu that I'm currently WAITING to receive.
                    **Future list is UNCONFIRMED artsu that I intend to get; perhaps the artist is unavailable or I don't have the funds; like a wishlist in order
                    NOTE: Because the RLC limit on my DA page (agreed upon with my husband) and depending on artist prices, I may only have a two artist limit for RLC per month.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

This is the Announcement Sheet, a post full of any and all announcements I think I should have (in blurb form), along with the links to their posts. You may ignore anything striked. My Terms of Service are also linked. By posting an offer in this thread, I will assume you have read all of these and agree to my terms of service. If you disagree for any reason, use your words.

Quote:
                            xxx/xx/xx: words and text words and text x | xActual Post

x11/15/15: in regards to rlc discussion on Gaiaonlinex | xActual Post

x09/27/16: before the thread gets revamped update x | xActual Post

x10/18/16: sadly, until further notice, RLC is closed x | xxActual Post

x02/12/17: the most important info in this request x | xxActual Post

x02/22/17: first post asterisk explanation x | xActual Post

xxx/xx/xx: Pharaoh Misa's Terms of Servicex | xActual Post

xxxLast Thread Update::x07/04/18

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
          This shall be my last bump for the night; I shall return in the morning. Right now I need another dose of Castle and some sleep >w<

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200