Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Lunatic

I'm up for thissssss. My art tumblr is here and my prices are here.
Own x Yourself

Ahh cool character!
If you're still open
Check me out yeah
Clicky

Dapper Dabbler

5,625 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Sora Icefreeze
Own x Yourself

biggrin May I ask how soon or late you expect this art if it were a RLC and a GC ?

I've waited literal months for art from RLC before, and I'd do it again - it's up to the artist, after all, and how busy their schedule is. I checked out the link in your signature though, and while you have a nice style I think I'll pass. Thank you for posting though!

Patriklus

No thank you! You've got nice clean lines but chibis aren't quite my thing. c:

Blue J Neko

In realistic Eastern traditions, you're right, they would! Assuming a female was even wittingly made a monk - it's very rare and even impossible in some traditions (so they'd shave their heads and sneak in, sometimes). c; I'm playing a bit loose with real-world facts, since this is a fantasy character from a world that isn't actually Earth - just grounded her in reality enough that I could play with it how I wanted.

Dapper Dabbler

5,625 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
carrionface
I'm up for thissssss. My art tumblr is here and my prices are here.

Oh, oh! Your style is exactly the sort of thing I love, let me browse through your prices a bit more and get back to you - but I'll definitely be ordering!

Sapphire_Stars

They're cute, but no thank you! c:

Clean Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Dapper Dabbler

5,625 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Jawsum
<3
Hello! I think I'm going to wait til my next paycheck to get art from you, just as a heads up. c:

Ruthless Survivor

12,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

heart Good luck honey!

Clean Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Oh no worries, love ^^ If you want anything from me, even if I have to wait, I am alright with that ^_^ If you're sure you want anything, feel free to PM me, alright? ^_^

Fatcat

14,440 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Own x Yourself

In realistic Eastern traditions, you're right, they would! Assuming a female was even wittingly made a monk - it's very rare and even impossible in some traditions (so they'd shave their heads and sneak in, sometimes). c; I'm playing a bit loose with real-world facts, since this is a fantasy character from a world that isn't actually Earth - just grounded her in reality enough that I could play with it how I wanted.

hm, good point :0 earth would be a lot cooler with female monks (that do have hair) though

Dapper Dabbler

5,625 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Silvyen

heart Good luck honey!

Thank you! (I follow you on dA, I thought your name sounded familiar!)

Jawsum

I'll be sure to PM you!

Blue J Neko

It would be a lot cooler! c:

Clean Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Great, I look forward to hearing from you ^_^ Thank you very much

Ruthless Survivor

12,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Own x Yourself

Aww! <3 Thanks sweetie. That always gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. heart

Eloquent Raider

Hi,

Ah, your OC looks so cool!

I'm actually having a sale on RLC at the moment, and I can work with a text-only description. Drawing DnD characters is a specialty of mine. If you are interested please check out my specials here: http://fav.me/d5r2wo6

Since I work traditionally, I am willing to mail the finished pieces out to you as well.

smile

EDIT: Ah, my apologies, but I've run out of supplies for my bust/chibi special. If you are still interested, please check out my regular commissions here instead: http://fav.me/d5opaas

Militant Cutesmasher

10,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
drooldrooldrool

1 2 3 + tumblr

rlc
Own x Yourself

I'd love to try this. If you're interested in RLC, please check out my stuff
3nodding

Quick Reply