Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love the request! D&D characters are always fun to do. Reminds me that I need to give mine more love, lol. Consider checking out my IRL commisison info here! Thanks for your time <3

Clean Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Hello! I figured I could leave my RL info here if you're interested: RL info
How are you? ^^

Dapper Dabbler

5,625 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Genius Gal
Own x Yourself

Aw, no way! That's a shame the campaign died, though. D: Ours is being constantly hiatused due to work schedules and the holidays, but hopefully either tomorrow or Sunday we'll be having another few hours to play.~ (In the meantime, my girlfriend and I just roleplay our characters online, so at least there's not too much withdrawal going on, haha.)

Your style is interesting, I'm definitely considering it! Just unsure if I'd want a simple lineart or one with color - probably color. > 0>; Did you know which general outfit you'd want to try designing/drawing?

Yeah, ours did that for a while too and then the DM just said "F*** it" XP It's tough working around everybody's schedule!
I wonder if it'd be possible to do with online friends, haha. XD

I'd be cool with it no matter what you chose! It's been a while since I've done a lineart that was meant to stand on its own.
I'd probably go for the monk's robes, since I've enjoyed the various interpretations I've seen when researching my own character. X3

You could try it! Roleplays online are great, they let you really explore the characters if you can find interested people. c:

After considering a bit, I think I'll go for the halfbody color, the $10 one. :3 Do you do payments in half upfront, half after the art's received? That seems to be the most common method but I know everyone does it differently.

Dapper Dabbler

5,625 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Ahh, more people posted! I'll go through everyone else's posts as soon as I've tracked down some food for myself.~

Original Genius

Own x Yourself

You could try it! Roleplays online are great, they let you really explore the characters if you can find interested people. c:

After considering a bit, I think I'll go for the halfbody color, the $10 one. :3 Do you do payments in half upfront, half after the art's received? That seems to be the most common method but I know everyone does it differently.

Indeed! I've always wanted to try something like that, haha. Although I guess there are a certain amount of IRL shenanigans that make campaigns fun. XD

Ah, I usually offer a choice between half and half and the full amount upfront. X3 So you do whatever you're comfortable with, as for me I can't wait to get started! =P

Paypal is geniusgal at gmail. ^^

Dapper Dabbler

5,625 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Genius Gal
Own x Yourself

Indeed! I've always wanted to try something like that, haha. Although I guess there are a certain amount of IRL shenanigans that make campaigns fun. XD

Ah, I usually offer a choice between half and half and the full amount upfront. X3 So you do whatever you're comfortable with, as for me I can't wait to get started! =P

Paypal is geniusgal at gmail. ^^

Alright, sent half! I'm glad you're looking forward to starting. : D

As for
Plummy Lovelace
&
Jawsum
I'm also really interested in both of your styles, but I think I'm going to sleep on just what to buy from whom! I'll get back to you when I know what exactly I want to order. c: Thank you for coming in and posting your info!

Plummy, it's also good to hear you like doing D&D characters.~ This is only my second time playing a tabletop RPG myself, but oh wow has it sucked me in!

Jawsum, I'm doing okay. Mostly tired from working so much, my hands and wrists are pretty sore lately. ><

Clean Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Okay, look forward to hearing from you ^^ Sleep tight! : D And I hope your wrists will feel better soon!
I'd be interested in giving her a shot! ^_^
Seems really interesting as a character <3

My RLC info and samples can be found here heart
Let me know if you're interested i have a few different styles and if you're interested in any of them we can work something out ^_^

Best of luck! :'D
Own x Yourself

As for
Plummy Lovelace
&
Jawsum
I'm also really interested in both of your styles, but I think I'm going to sleep on just what to buy from whom! I'll get back to you when I know what exactly I want to order. c: Thank you for coming in and posting your info!

Plummy, it's also good to hear you like doing D&D characters.~ This is only my second time playing a tabletop RPG myself, but oh wow has it sucked me in!

Sounds good, I look forward to hearing from you :] Sleep well.

And I'm about to start my second campaign and I know exactly what you mean! I had so much fun my first time and I'm super excited for my next. You don't realize how addictive they are until you start doing them!

Enduring Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Own x Yourself

Hi! do you still accept RLC? I'm interested to draw your OC. I do anime style and chibi art.
tumblr
DA
RLC details

I can also work fast with commissions. i usuaslly finish within 5 days or less.
let me know if you are interested. thank you! smile

Dapper Dabbler

5,625 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Lazy Asuka

Those are adorable, but not quite the style I had in mind for this character! It's really cute, though. ♥

Random Rhapsody

You have a really unique style! I think I'll pass for this last paycheck of mine, but next time I go to the bank I'll come back and look again.~

Thank you both for posting!

Familiar Player

Own x Yourself

biggrin May I ask how soon or late you expect this art if it were a RLC and a GC ?
Thanks so much! ^_^
Very nice of you to say :'D

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Own x Yourself

Here is my chibi style up for RLC. If you're interested, please quote back and we can discuss a price. :3

Fatcat

14,440 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Good luck with your search! Shes really interesting
lolol btw, im pretty sure female monks shave their heads too... just pointing that out.. don't mind me xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff