Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hungry Fatcat

Trainer Rin

gaia_star Well I run a bribe shop and people usually offer based on the difficulty of the pokemon. gaia_star
I'm obviously not going to charge you for a Charizard when all you want is an oddish. XD
I usually get around 100k though plus what ever the pokemon adds. Then again Lilligant isn't so hard.

Beloved Darling

10,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
fatmasterson
Trainer Rin

gaia_star Well I run a bribe shop and people usually offer based on the difficulty of the pokemon. gaia_star
I'm obviously not going to charge you for a Charizard when all you want is an oddish. XD
I usually get around 100k though plus what ever the pokemon adds. Then again Lilligant isn't so hard.

User Image
Alrighty, I thing I can swing that~ Which avatar would you be interested in doing? And would you like me to send the trade now or when the total is officially decided?
User ImageUser Image

Hungry Fatcat

Trainer Rin

gaia_star I think that the League outfit would look really good next to Lilligant. =w= gaia_star
So that one, if you don't mind. I figured we would just hash out a price now and then after that start the trade. :3

Beloved Darling

10,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
fatmasterson
Trainer Rin

gaia_star I think that the League outfit would look really good next to Lilligant. =w= gaia_star
So that one, if you don't mind. I figured we would just hash out a price now and then after that start the trade. :3

User Image
Hehe, alright, the outfit sounds good to me.
So if you don't consider Lilligant terribly difficult, would 120k work for you? Or is that a bit of a low ball? I don't want to be insulting, but I'm not very good at the pricing of art sweatdrop
User ImageUser Image

Hungry Fatcat

Trainer Rin

gaia_star League outfit it is then. =3 gaia_star
Don't worry, you're not insulting me. 120k sounds just fine to me since Lilligant isn't so hard and I happen to love that pokemon. <3 Just start the trade as soon as you can and I'll put you on my commissions list. :3

Beloved Darling

10,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
fatmasterson

User Image
Wonderful! I don't believe I have any art of that outfit, so this works out nicely 3nodding
Lilligant is amazing~ I must say, though Bellosum came first, Lilligant is just that much better. I love flowers in general though. But so lovely~
User ImageUser Image

Hungry Fatcat

Trainer Rin
fatmasterson

User Image
Wonderful! I don't believe I have any art of that outfit, so this works out nicely 3nodding
Lilligant is amazing~ I must say, though Bellosum came first, Lilligant is just that much better. I love flowers in general though. But so lovely~
User ImageUser Image

gaia_star My favorite type of pokemon is ghost so I'm usually seen with some of them (loves Froslass <3). gaia_star
However, Lilligant has to be one of my most favorite grass pokemon besides Leavanny~

Beloved Darling

10,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
fatmasterson

User Image
Usually I go with ice types, some of my early favorites, Lapris and Dewgong, were ice type so I carry them usually, though I do my best to keep the balance. I think my actual favorite type now though would have to be steel. Gotta love Aggron~ But Lilligant tops the list as favorite. It's alot stronger than the grass starter that I picked anyways, so it fit nicely onto my team.
User ImageUser Image

Hungry Fatcat

Trainer Rin

gaia_star Ofcourse I still try to keep balance on my team. gaia_star
Having all of one type isn't such a good idea no matter how much you love them. lol The most common factor in my team is speed, which is why I use Leavanny or Serperior as my grass pokemon. ^w^

Beloved Darling

10,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
fatmasterson

User Image
Speed and Attack/SP.Attack all the way. Though now that I've started competitively battling more, I really need a few walls mixed in with my sweepers. (I feel fancy and official using terms like that, because after that I really know nothing of the official side of battling. Smogon rules confuse me.)
User ImageUser Image

Hungry Fatcat

Trainer Rin

gaia_star I started raising some walls myself, mostly because they were gifts from people but hey, they still count. gaia_star
Don't worry, I've never really officially battled either so I don't know any terms. Just friendly sparing matches with people from all over.
I mainly breed pokemon.

Beloved Darling

10,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
fatmasterson
Trainer Rin

gaia_star I started raising some walls myself, mostly because they were gifts from people but hey, they still count. gaia_star
Don't worry, I've never really officially battled either so I don't know any terms. Just friendly sparing matches with people from all over.
I mainly breed pokemon.

User Image
I've had to trade lots of friends to get most of the pokemon I wanted.
It's difficult to get alot of pokemon in black if I'm too lazy to get find them in my older games and transfer them all over. Though that itself is pretty difficult, if not at the least time consuming.
User ImageUser Image

Hungry Fatcat

Trainer Rin

gaia_star Most definitely time consuming. gaia_star
I hate that I had to play that stupid launcher game a hundred times just to get my pokemon. >w<

Beloved Darling

10,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
fatmasterson

User Image
Really? Alot of people seem to have trouble with it, but once I figured it out after to the first time I don't think I've really had a problem with it at all. Got all my main darlings with me now, which is nice~
User ImageUser Image

Hungry Fatcat

Trainer Rin

gaia_star Oh, it wasn't hard or anything. gaia_star
It just wasn't fun after I had to keep playing it over and over. I had a lot of pokemon to transfer. owo;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff