Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Rin
Dragonia Bane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I don't remember if I ever actually got a chance to see either of the movies. So much want right now!
User ImageUser Image
I saw both, the first one they go to hong kong and the second one is a few months after the final episode.

Beloved Darling

10,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dragonia Bane

I don't think I ever actually saw too many episodes of it either... But I remember loving what I did see. I mostly just watched Pokemon. Or slept. I was sick alot...
User ImageUser Image
Trainer Rin
Dragonia Bane

I don't think I ever actually saw too many episodes of it either... But I remember loving what I did see. I mostly just watched Pokemon. Or slept. I was sick alot...
User ImageUser Image
I saw like 60/70 epsI didn't actually finish it because my friend owned the anime and she was not a patient person and so yeah. I however downloaded the movies as a kid, and watched ep 70 raw (jap no subs) before I even really knew Japanese so I had no idea what was being said. I do know syaoran made a promise to come back to see her. then the second movie came out and it's like 6 months later or something. The english eps took out the love story since they are grade school students.

Beloved Darling

10,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dragonia Bane

Gonna have to watch that in Japanese then. It just isn't Card Captors without the love story to me...
User ImageUser Image

Hungry Fatcat

Trainer Rin

gaia_star I personally like to be the "observer" in those types of situations. gaia_star
I find it to be much more satisfying. =u=
Trainer Rin
Dragonia Bane

Gonna have to watch that in Japanese then. It just isn't Card Captors without the love story to me...
User ImageUser Image
that and in english her name was 'nikki avalon' instead of kinomoto sakura...... and 'lee showron' (no idea how they spelled it in english) instead of 'li syaoran'....he's chinese and none of them are american. I like meilin (in jap her name is this I think it is actually supposed to maybe be mei ling, but who knows, I dont know chinese) and the english voices make me want to bash in the acting voice's heads....

Beloved Darling

10,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
fatmasterson

I wish people were more spontanius in our town. We've got nothing but small town hipsters -.-
User ImageUser Image

Beloved Darling

10,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dragonia Bane

I mispronounced Sakura for the longest time for a long time because of that show. I don't know where I watched it because their names sounded normal to me when I read the books. But who knows o.O
User ImageUser Image
Trainer Rin
Dragonia Bane

I mispronounced Sakura for the longest time for a long time because of that show. I don't know where I watched it because their names sounded normal to me when I read the books. But who knows o.O
User ImageUser Image
*shrugs* They didn't actually call her nikki though because the mouth didn't move so it became 'sakura avalon' but that's what they originally wanted to call her. *probably shoulda finished the story, but got tired*

Beloved Darling

10,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dragonia Bane

I have no idea, it was so long ego @.@ I mostly read the manga. Such cute art~ I think I vaguely remember for some reason seeing Ruby Moon and Spiral Sun animated for some reason...
User ImageUser Image
Trainer Rin
Dragonia Bane

I have no idea, it was so long ego @.@ I mostly read the manga. Such cute art~ I think I vaguely remember for some reason seeing Ruby Moon and Spiral Sun animated for some reason...
User ImageUser Image
Those two belong to Eriol, they are in the anime, I know they have a small appearance in the second movie, been to long for me to recall if they are in the first but I don't think so. The manga is done by Clamp. They also did Magic Knight Rayearth, Legal Drug, XXXHolic, Tsubasa, X, RG Veda, Miyuki chan in Wonderland, Wish, Clover, Angelic Layer, Chobits, Gate 7, and several more >.<

Beloved Darling

10,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dragonia Bane

So much stuff that I've read by them jeeze. Like, I know how much they've made, but trying to list it all is insane.
User ImageUser Image
Trainer Rin
Dragonia Bane

So much stuff that I've read by them jeeze. Like, I know how much they've made, but trying to list it all is insane.
User ImageUser Image
I'm not bored enough to list it all. besides they aren't my favorite manga ka, My fav is actually Kaori Yuki (she did works such as angel sanctuary, god child, count cain, fair cube, boys next door, and more...) her works are all dark, and several have to do with old fairy tales just with a dark twist. My fav might be camelot garden, but it's very dark and very sad, and it's a one shot.

Beloved Darling

10,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dragonia Bane

I don't think I've ever heard of her. Her work sounds familiar though. I don't pay much attention to author names sweatdrop I really like Yuu Watase
User ImageUser Image

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Interested In A Paper Doll Auction?

Check It Out In My Siggy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff