Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Capitalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Picture this: He's a heart throb model, everyone who's anyone wants a piece of him. And the blessing/curse? He doesn't even have to try.

⌐ I'm Alfred the Great and I'm prepared to pay lavish sums for quality avi art. Something proportionate, sophisticated, and sexy. But not ridiculous and over-the-top. If you understand what I mean, you're the artist I'm looking for. Here are the basic things that must be included and taken into consideration:

Blue eyes. I know the hair covers one of them, but I'll let you decide whether to include one or both of them.
                  ⌐ Short blonde hair. If you're confused about it, ask me.
                  Glasses- he must have them. They are thin, square frames.
                  ⌐ He's well-built and broad-shouldered; on the tall side. And I love biceps. But not disgustingly ripped and vein-y like wrestlers get, because that's just gross.
                  ⌐ I'd prefer him drawn with some kind of smirk or grin. He's confident.
                  ⌐ He's wearing jeans and a white button-up collared dress-shirt (you know what I mean). The shirt is open three or four buttons.

Here are either of the poses I would like: POSE 1 POSE 2 Please, it needs to be at least 450 x 550, but be reasonable, don't gimme something so huge that I have to scroll around to see the whole image. Draw only up to his knees, I don't need feet or calves or anything like that. And no background needed either, just make it white.

Again, I'll pay you well. And love you eternally. <333333

6,025 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
AIfred the Great

Are you paying in USD or only in gaia gold? sweatdrop

Desirable Capitalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
starclusterbrain
AIfred the Great

Are you paying in USD or only in gaia gold? sweatdrop

I take it this means you're looking to be paid in real dollars.
Sorry, I can't do that.
Gold.

Desirable Capitalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

Formal Citizen

Is there a deadline? As in, when do you need/want it by? biggrin

Desirable Capitalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
XxAsuka MiharuxX

Hm... well, it's not like I need it tomorrow, or the next day or the next, but I can't be waiting forever because I need it for a layout. Just, in a reasonable amount of time would be good. Use your judgement. Do you have samples?

Formal Citizen

AIfred the Great
XxAsuka MiharuxX

Hm... well, it's not like I need it tomorrow, or the next day or the next, but I can't be waiting forever because I need it for a layout. Just, in a reasonable amount of time would be good. Use your judgement. Do you have samples?

i have a forum post with samples, but i can link some here:
Example #1
Example #2
Example #3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items