User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
ninja xd Thanks for your interest!!! xd ninja

User Image

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/_-gimme-yo-stuff-ocs-for-axe-_/t.87533907/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k587/hareton_fan1/Art Shop Slideshow/OCBanner.gif[/img][/url][/align]

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
User Image

Bonjour, y'all! I'm Axe (long story) and I'm a Rock n' Roll nut. My uncle was a DJ and since I was little he'd quiz me on RnR trivia. I'm currently enrolled in college to become an English Teacher with a minor in Art. I can cook, but not well. I can sing, but not well. I can write, but not well. And I can draw, but not well. Oh... and I'm a published author... But no one really cares about that, certainly not me. biggrin

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
User Image

Simply put:
-I don't do bribes, so lemme know how much you want
-No swearing
-Be nice
-Don't try selling me traced art... because I'll know
-Have a good time!

Break the rules and you've got three strikes before you're outta here.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
User Image

**The actor pictures are more like guidelines than actual rules. Use your imagination and keep more to the physical descriptions than the pictures. Check the past and current commissions post if you need other references.

Alice Johnson
User Image
User Image

Hair = dark brown, Eyes = brown, Skin = pale, Height = 5'5", Age 18
Personality: Alice stands up for what is right and will do whatever it takes to save those she loves
Other Info: She started out dating Jack but ended up marrying Tony. Her brand new baby is the illegitimate son of Navarre who raped her to really piss off Tony. Alice is friends with everyone except for Navarre.
Clothes Descriptions:
1) a black longsleeved shirt with a purple T-shirt overtop of it and a pair of jeans
2) rings from each of the bachelors
3) black dress with red stomach belt and strappy high heels from Navarre (he makes her wear it at one point)
Clothes References:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Tony Radcliffe
NO FACIAL HAIR!
User Image

Hair = dirty blonde, Eyes = blue, Skin = tan, Height = 6'3", Age 21
Personality: He's respectful, a real romantic with the right person, but super sarcastic to those he's not too thrilled with.
Other Info: Tony is a military man who working for Navarre but didn't know it. He thought he was working for the US Armed Forces, but the troop was dirty. He figured it out along the way and turned back to good when he met Alice and fell in love with her. He hates Jack and is annoyed by Angela but he still tolerates her because she is Alice's best friend. Navarre is his archenemy. He also has a brother who hilarious and looks just like him. (Nick Onefeather: black hair, blue eyes, Native American skin, slightly older, wears Applebee's uniform of black polo/dress shirt and nice black pants)
Clothes Descriptions:
1) casual blue button up with a white t-shirt underneath, nice jeans, sneakers, and a watch
2) USAF Sergeant's uniform in black monochromatic colors
Clothes References:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Info Code

[size=18][color=blue]Tony Radcliffe[/color][/size][spoiler]NO FACIAL HAIR!
[img]http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k587/hareton_fan1/Art Shop Slideshow/zac-efron.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[color=blue][b]Hair =[/b] dirty blonde, [b]Eyes =[/b] blue, [b]Skin =[/b] tan, [b]Height =[/b] 6'3", Age 21
[b]Personality:[/b] He's respectful, a real romantic with the right person, but super sarcastic to those he's not too thrilled with.
[b]Other Info:[/b] Tony is a military man who working for Navarre but didn't know it. He thought he was working for the US Armed Forces, but the troop was dirty. He figured it out along the way and turned back to good when he met Alice and fell in love with her. He hates Jack and is annoyed by Angela but he still tolerates her because she is Alice's best friend. Navarre is his archenemy. He also has a brother who hilarious and looks just like him. (Nick Onefeather: black hair, blue eyes, Native American skin, slightly older, wears Applebee's uniform of black polo/dress shirt and nice black pants)
[b]Clothes Descriptions:[/b]
1) casual blue button up with a white t-shirt underneath, nice jeans, sneakers, and a watch
2) USAF Sergeant's uniform in black monochromatic colors
[b]Clothes References:[/b][/color]
[spoiler][align=center][img]http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k587/hareton_fan1/Art Shop Slideshow/TonyOutfit1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k587/hareton_fan1/Art Shop Slideshow/USAF_Uniform1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k587/hareton_fan1/Art Shop Slideshow/USAF_Uniform2.jpg[/img]
[/align][/spoiler]

Jack Callaghan
NO FACIAL HAIR!!!
User Image

Hair = black, Eyes = green, Skin = paler than tan but tanner than pale, Height = 6'1", Age 18
Personality: Jack is kind of self-centered but would ultimately do anything for Alice. In public he seems nice. In school he was the popular silent type.
Other Info: He still loves Alice and hates Tony for stealing her away. He is friends with Angela, but only in appearance. He is also a little naive when it comes to the bigger picture.
Clothes Descriptions:
1) Button up shirt, relaxed look (like the first button undone or something)
2) Cool, rich kid outfits that look more like business casual attire
3) Button up/sweater combo
Clothes References:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Angela Whitlock
User ImageUser Image

Hair = black, Eyes = silver, Skin = paler than tan but tanner than pale, Height = 5'3", Age 18
Personality: She's very outgoing, kind of a spazz, but pure of heart.
Other info: Angela is Alice's best friend though they only started hanging out together.
Clothes Descriptions:
1) Fedora, striped black and white shirt, black skinny jeans, sneakers, accessories
2) long sleeve shirt, leather vest, stonewash jeans, accessories
3) Rocker/Skatergirl/Hipster look
Clothes References:

User Image
User Image

Nathaniel Navarre
User Image

Hair = dark brown, Eyes = brown, Skin = tan, Height = 5'10", Age 44
Personality: Navarre, as he is called, is the ultimate bad guy. Sneaky, power hungry, and a radical dictator over whatever he kind control.
Other Info: He is described as looking just like Johnny Depp, but he's nothing like him personality-wise. He always has the upperhand and knows what you're gonna do before you do it. Everything he does has a purpose even if doesn't seem like it. He hates Tony for flipping to the good side and decided his goal is to ruin the guy's life.
Clothes Descriptions: He only wears expensive suits because he's an evil rich guy
Clothes References:

JK! He doesn't have any pictures...

Bradley Ether
User Image

Hair = auburn, Eyes = brown, Skin = paler than tan but tanner than pale, Height = 6'2", Age 23
Personality: Friendly to those he likes, loyal, and a realist.
Other Info: Ether works for Navarre, but he's more of a double agent. He knew Tony before he met Alice but he kind of likes her more.
Clothes Descriptions:
1) Primarily wears the guard's uniform like the pictures but in black monochromatic colors
Clothes References:

User Image
User Image

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
User Image

Alright, so if you've stayed this far and you think you're up to the challenge, just post a link to your shop or a few samples of your work and I will take a look at it and let you know. Also, if you're into art trades, I'm good with that too. Just click on the link at the bottom of this post to check out some samples on my art shop page. Here is some art I'll probably want done:

1. Singles, Couples, (eventually groups)
2. Alice and Tony
3. Alice and Jack
4. Alice and Angela (friends)
5. Alice and Navarre (captured and captor)
6. Tony vs Navarre (to the death)
7. Tony vs Jack
8. Tony and Nick (brothers)
9. Whatever, just use your imagination

I do not normally accept chibis, but give me a sample of your art and we'll talk. Maybe I'll like it!

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
User Image

Total Funds Spent = 2,910,000 ₤

1. six individual busts - thel4m3 ~Done~ (Alice/Angela/Bradley/Jack/Navarre/Tony)
2. fullbody sketch/lineart - pawn3dkitty ~Done~ (Alice)
3. couple art - Cadaverous Veritas ~Done~ (Alice and Tony)
4. sketch/lineart - pawn3dkitty ~Done~ (Tony)
5. fullbody color - Cadaverous Veritas ~Waiting for Art~ (avatar)
6. traditional sketch - Jerehmi ~Waiting for Art~ (Alice/Alice again)

Dapper Dabbler

ART SHOP LINKS:

User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

ninja ninja ninja ninja

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

ninja ninja ninja

Dapper Dabbler

ninja ninja ninja ninja

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

ninja ninja bump ninja

Dapper Dabbler