Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Sex Symbol

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Hey guys. I'm looking to buy a chibi of my current avatar for around 6bil or less*.

The type of chibi I'm looking for is one that I have heard called Doot-style. I can't find it exactly on Google, but here is what I mean:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The last/fourth chibi is the kind I'm looking for. I want a full-body in full color. If you are interested, post samples and prices below and I will get back to you. Thanks!
By the way, I know school is starting up around now, so take your time. No rush!

*Note: If two people come here and each are selling their chibis for 3bil, I may buy two drawings, or if they are selling for 1bil, I may buy six drawings, etc.

9,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
Hello! ^^

Sample/Freebie

Traditional color sample
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Price: 1 bil min

Digital color sample
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Price: 5 bil min

Deviant Art

If you would be interested in having this piece colored please let me know, if not then please enjoy the freebie! 4laugh

Precious-Denial
Hello~

Samples

I like! How much do you charge? :3

DearJayme
Hello! ^^

Sample/Freebie

Traditional color sample
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Price: 1 bil min

Digital color sample
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Price: 5 bil min

Deviant Art

If you would be interested in having this piece colored please let me know, if not then please enjoy the freebie! 4laugh

Hi! Thanks for the freebie! Would you mind if I edited it so that it's more black/white?
I like the traditional color sample. Could I give you 2bil for my current? :3

Bashful Businesswoman

This Is NoMercy
Amour Belle et Deces
Bump xD

sure I'll do it. you can check out my art shop here. 3nodding

Which sample is your chibi sample? Not to be rude, but you should really specify which sample is which, because most people won't take the time to click the links.

Perfect Artist

9,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
I usually have a hard time pricing with the inflation now a days ... How's 3bil? If it's too high let me know xD

Amour Belle et Deces
Precious-Denial
Hello~

Samples

9,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
Also would you like your name on your avi art ? heart

Amour Belle et Deces
Precious-Denial
Hello~

Samples

Amour Belle et Deces
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Hey guys. I'm looking to buy a chibi of my current avatar for around 6bil or less*.

The type of chibi I'm looking for is one that I have heard called Doot-style. I can't find it exactly on Google, but here is what I mean:

The last/fourth chibi is the kind I'm looking for. I want a full-body in full color. If you are interested, post samples and prices below and I will get back to you. Thanks!
By the way, I know school is starting up around now, so take your time. No rush!

*Note: If two people come here and each are selling their chibis for 3bil, I may buy two drawings, or if they are selling for 1bil, I may buy six drawings, etc.

I will do 1 bil for a full body full color chibi if you will be willing to let me draw it digitaly, but if not I can still do it in my traditional style like here and I can have it done in like an hour smile

Precious-Denial
Also would you like your name on your avi art ? heart

No thanks :3 Most people misspell it anyway
3bil is a fair price I think. I'll send the trade!

0987654321qertyuiop
Amour Belle et Deces
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

I will do 1 bil for a full body full color chibi if you will be willing to let me draw it digitaly, but if not I can still do it in my traditional style like here and I can have it done in like an hour smile

Sure! You can do it in your digital style. I'll send the trade.
Amour Belle et Deces
DearJayme
Hello! ^^

Sample/Freebie

Traditional color sample

Digital color sample

Deviant Art

Hi! Thanks for the freebie! Would you mind if I edited it so that it's more black/white?
I like the traditional color sample. Could I give you 2bil for my current? :3

4laugh You're welcome! ^^ and go right ahead! Also 2bil sounds good~ ^^ I shall quote you when it is finished~ Thank you! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff