Total Votes:[ 24 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Distinct Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

EDIT: April 2014

After a year's worth of requesting, and mad art inflation (I hate you GAIA) I REALLY want to gtfo, and I really want art of my characters. 500k is all I can offer, I dont know how the art market inflated like, 100m in like 4 months....so BS. But please, help me make this quick and painless. I'll blow the last 500k on something awesome, just...offer. Legit. Post. I shall respond.

Post your art away. Reminder, Please no Chibi's.
Basic category's I'm looking for include anthro/humanoid monster type/human. Anime-realism preferred, but post regardless biggrin
Also note, Alex is not furry. Because apparently he falls into most Anthro categories, which is bullcrap. It's skin, not fur. And if his feet make him anthro...well. Fine.

And now hopefully a response~~

CHARACTERS:

Art in order of Preference:
1. Tobias
2. Alexis and Alex
3. Recca

Any art I receive below marked with a heart is the closest/most perfect representation of that character. Use them for references too.

Alex: The World Fire.

One Two

Alex is my main character. He is a fire spirit (to be specific, he's THE earthen fire element, the big cheeze) , and as such, fire themed. His hair and tail are red. Not ginger red, but RED. His skin is orange, not necessarily BAM! ORANGE! But its soft, not overly bright, but not dull either. His eyes are green, and the runes are black.

He often wears simple shirts and pants, favoring cargo pants for utility. Shirts are a bust either way since all the sleeves burn off. His pants are usually rather baggy. He's best friends with Alexis.

Alex is the classic hero type. Strong, caring, kind and affectionate. But he's not afraid to stand up and fight, nor is he a pushover or carefree. He's resourceful and quick thinking. He's a fighter and a mediator. He's always willing to talk. His smile and personality set him apart from others. Alex has an incredible amount of common sense, and powers-wise he's able to take on three other powered individuals by himself. His ability to see the best in people and give them the benefit of the doubt has helped him make friends in unusual places, and people. Alex is of average height, about 5'6 at present, and is moderately built muscle wise. He's on the skinnier side, but he's pretty average. His wings can be included, but nixing them is fine too. His markings are crucial.

Alexis: The World Thunder.

One Two Three
I havent yet made an updated drawing of her, but the sketch covers it. and the heart art of her below is spot on. Alexis is the thunder version of Alex, the energy of the world. Alexis is the loner, the sarcastic, witty, foul-mouthed spaz. She has ADD combined with a tormented past that makes her a bit twitchy and prone to flying off the handle. She cares deeply for Alex, as he is the only person she has ever truly come to trust. They are great friends.

Alexis has a style for every season. Since its summer, she's prone to tank tops and jeans. She enjoys wearing long colorful scarves, but is never without her thundershard necklace, combat boots, or claw gauntlets. Her gauntlets are imposing, large and not in the least bit delicate. Her scarves (like the drawing) are extremely long.

Alexis does not hesitate to harm. She's been wronged and assaulted enough times to not take unnecessary chances. She acts with conviction and judgement, yet has sound reasoning behind her initial spaziness. Alexis is incredibly fierce, yet very loyal to those she trusts. Her eyes are blue and her hair is medium brown.
With her symbols, the third image has a giant stylized thunderbolt that begins on the left side of her neck and travels all the way down her arm, ending midway on her forearm. She has two facial markings, one under her eye, and the other on pg.3, shows placement. The ones on her back and ribs are unlikely to be drawn, but they're there nonetheless.

Tobias:

One WIP Tobias
Tobias is my god character. Literally, god. Like Superman, he's wicked overpowered. Tobias is technically the demi-god of water. His god-level power came at a great price, and has great cost. His biggest regret is that he will outlive everyone he cares about, probably even the end of the world iteself.

Tobias was an orphan, abandoned as an infant. Though he's immortal now, he still carries those burdens in his appearance and demeanor. His clothes are disheveled, often having tears and patches. His jacket is gold and blue, and he always has it.

He's quiet, not shy. He has a calm to him not unlike the ocean. But similarly, his rage is the stuff of legends, should it ever come to that. If it's a fight you want, you will get it. He's a friend to almost every child, and strives to show people the truth behind an unseen world. He's kind and insightful, and doesnt mind listening to a request, no matter how silly or improbable. A bit distant at times, since he himself is behind the time, he can be found at the beach or wandering. You are just as likely to find him in one city as the next.

Tobias' eyes are teal, reflecting the ocean. Tobias is incredibly smart and has proven brain over brawn numerous times, though he has the power to level cities. From birth he's had silver hair, and he has uncanny skill with magic.

The scales that decorate his body are weird. In truth, his whole body is covered in them, but due to problems, many grow underneath many layers of skin, and so are unseen unless he gets hurt. His facial scales are nearly symmetric on each side of his face, but the rest are places sporadically, usually in small patches or in singles.
They are a dark blue and radiate from a black base out into deep shades of almost turquoise blue, into midnight with the slightest of copper on the edge. They are composed of very deep blue's. A major note is that he is Caucasian, and the scales DO NOT cover his whole body visibly.

Recca:

One
Recca is my OMG DETAIL character. Technically, she was created to be the fangirl hybrid of Vincent Valentine meets Ghost Rider. *dies*

Recca is....interesting. She's my grim reaper/demon archtype. Like Alexis, she is a loner, but unlike her, Recca has been shut down and out every step she takes. She died for a purpose that was never revealed. Lost, confused, forgotten. Her journeys are for knowledge, why did she become this and for what? Why was she left behind when her other moved on?

She has a plethora of abilities at her disposal, many of which are utility based (such as phasing through walls, flight, talking to spirits). She has a large lantern she uses to guide souls forward, but it's a highly sought after relic so she rarely brings it out of hiding. It's a highly magical artifact, able to float and move of its own accord.

She is primarily a middle distance fighter, preferring to use her scythe to keep the distance, or use magic from afar, should she ever fight. Recca's outfit is badly torn, suffering from repeated attacks, with no way to mend since it's part of her essence. Her eyes are frost colored, more white that blue. Her hair is reddish brown. Her outfit can most easily be described as a western style duster that is closed in the front. The cape part flares out at her waist and is torn into strips. Her pants are destroyed, and the spike plates on her legs are held on with straps of torn fabric. Underneath the torn cloth, she is covered in bandages from a moonlight sensitivity.

She shows no mercy to supernatural creatures that have crossed the line, and has sent many to the hereafter in defense of others. She's a watcher first, fighter second. She tries to keep the balance between the creatures of the night that go wrong, and the humans she was once part of. Recca is very intelligent, prone to watching and observing before taking action, stalking out her prey and planning, though she rarely gets to follow through. Though her archtype states othewise, she is not evil, and is more of a neutral force at work.

I look forward to hearing from some awesome artists!

Distinct Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Awesome Artists and their art!

*to post when received*

Miss Artsu Senpai Alexis
Sarcastic Sardines Alexis heart
BEELZEBUB Alexis heart
Euclidia Alexis
Moondance Alexis
Nibeel Alexis heart
Roanie Alexis
shinkei black Alexis heart

Cykx Alex
Dualwing Alex
Swarelle Alex
BEELZEBUB Alex heart
Insignificant Beauty Alex
Arthur Pen Alex

Dualwing Tobias
Sarcastic Sardines Tobias
The Gypsy Thief Tobias
BEELZEBUB Tobias heart
luvvy fluffy Tobias heart
Masked_Ramen Tobias heart

BEELZEBUB Recca heart
Fidly3 Recca
The Crimson Redemption Recca
Invention Recca
Whimzy Recca
SpookyMaroon Recca
User Image
â™›

That Shadowlegend.. I wish. D:

User Image

Distinct Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Flaccid Di ck
User Image
â™›

User Image

I have alotta oldies XP

Distinct Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Distinct Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Gallow SinCrux
Flaccid Di ck
User Image
â™›

User Image

I have alotta oldies XP

User Image
â™›

Indeed. I remember when Mizuchi and Inari were super popular.
I'm tempted. Might try to whip something up for ya'.

Distinct Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Flaccid Di ck
Gallow SinCrux
Flaccid Di ck
User Image
â™›

User Image

I have alotta oldies XP

User Image
â™›

Show me some samples. Inari and Mizuchi won't go easily XP
Gallow SinCrux
Flaccid Di ck
Gallow SinCrux
Flaccid Di ck
User Image
â™›

User Image

I have alotta oldies XP

User Image
â™›

Show me some samples. Inari and Mizuchi won't go easily XP

User Image
â™›

How much are they even worth nowadays?

Distinct Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

I believe mine are older gen, My Inari is like, 13th gen. I believe no more that 300k for mine.

Distinct Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
The bumps go on!

Devoted Cutesmasher

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I'll do all four of them for 1 million

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

If you'd Like to see more examples:
[PhotoBucket] / [DA]

Distinct Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
The Gypsy Thief
I'll do all four of them for 1 million

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

If you'd Like to see more examples:
[PhotoBucket] / [DA]

Is there one of them you prefer above the others? I'm more inclined to have one done, and if I like how it's done I'd commission the others. What would a single, fullbody, lineart cost?

Devout Loiterer

10,700 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
pretty detailed characters you've got there smile

Distinct Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
shaiya_the_dark