Dangerous Treasure

y o u n g k i m c h i

Awwahh. That's sad. :c
Which artist is that?
I wonder if I follow them too....

Nono, thank YOU. emotion_kirakira
Thankies, will start soon.
The Raving Madame

sdkjhkdjfh omg seriously? are you planning on keeping this place open for a while? I want to apply but i have a couple commissions and i get guilty keeping people waiting a long time. Unless its a friend or discount commission or something LOL and i'd totally apply to draw her later if so.

haha yeah! i'm probably keeping this open for maybe...until janurary, i will also edit this from time to time hehehe. but wow o wow yes i can wait! hehe. do you happen to have samples * U *
Ambiguities

hehe her name is Bliss41 or something like that? and take your time!

Anxious Bloodsucker

y o u n g k i m c h i
The Raving Madame

sdkjhkdjfh omg seriously? are you planning on keeping this place open for a while? I want to apply but i have a couple commissions and i get guilty keeping people waiting a long time. Unless its a friend or discount commission or something LOL and i'd totally apply to draw her later if so.

haha yeah! i'm probably keeping this open for maybe...until janurary, i will also edit this from time to time hehehe. but wow o wow yes i can wait! hehe. do you happen to have samples * U *

omg you will be open a long time, and yesss just copy pasting from the last place i was commissioned from hope thats ok lol
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
platyfish

W-W-WHAT YOUR ART IS TOTALLY HQ like wow let me stare at that a little longer. your colors really pop and wow. okay sorry so much gushing xD hmmm i don't want to lowball you omg. hmmmm. are you only interested in scarlet * o *?
The Raving Madame

hrrrrrng your art is so gorgeous too. what are your normal prices?

Anxious Bloodsucker

y o u n g k i m c h i
The Raving Madame

hrrrrrng your art is so gorgeous too. what are your normal prices?

oh gosh thank you v_v for full bods they are 650k line art 1.4mil colored.
The Raving Madame

ooh nice nice. okay so when the time comes and you are totally free, could you just let me know 8D i will happily commission you for a fullbody colored. could i also provide an outfit for scarlet when the time comes?

Anxious Bloodsucker

y o u n g k i m c h i
The Raving Madame

ooh nice nice. okay so when the time comes and you are totally free, could you just let me know 8D i will happily commission you for a fullbody colored. could i also provide an outfit for scarlet when the time comes?

of coarse! probably in like a week or so *w*

Dapper Smoker

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
y o u n g k i m c h i
y o u n g k i m c h i

⋟ AYO STER ⋞
Username : tranquil~darkness
Who you want to draw: Scarlet Lu
Samples: Errr I'm new to this butttt.... this is my first pixel ever; this is a colored pencil piece
Prices : You decide c:
How long will it take? : 1 day at extreme most
tranquil~darkness

sorry no thank you!
The Raving Madame

of coarse! probably in like a week or so *w*

yes hehe okay just come back! c;
y o u n g k i m c h i
platyfish

W-W-WHAT YOUR ART IS TOTALLY HQ like wow let me stare at that a little longer. your colors really pop and wow. okay sorry so much gushing xD hmmm i don't want to lowball you omg. hmmmm. are you only interested in scarlet * o *?

Oh my, thanks a bunch. @/o/@;; Hahaha, I really like Scarlet, she's really interesting. All of the drawing ideas! > u < But the other's are super cute too, I also really like Royalii's design-- so cute! ..Honestly, I like all of the OC's Scarlet just looked the most fun to draw to me atm. sweatdrop
Hee, there's no such thing as lowballing for me.. well, I mean, 5k or under is sorta kinda lowballing, but other than that... = u =;;;
platyfish

hrrrrrng okay well could i offer 120k for a....halfbody * A * and then when i sell an item can i TIP THE HELL OUT OF YOU?! unless you accept items? because i would love both scarlet and royalii. or maybe even jade because i dont have anyone drawing her yet? ; n ;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff