Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Treasure

y o u n g k i m c h i

Pffffft. I'm making you happy? XD
I have so many ideas running through my head.
I'm happy. emotion_dowant

Er. You know. I'm not sure.
...Would another 150k be too much?
' A';;;

I mean, it's a lot but I have to draw every frame and whatnot.
(It will include the blush and everything. I'll make it run as smoothly as possible. > 3>;; Lots of test runs.)
Ambiguities

HEHEHEHE yes you are. i am silly bored and wish i had more people offering other than rlc omg haha xD anyway, that's totally fine! c: so total would be 700k?
Tsarkel

thank you c;

amburger and fries

mehehehe i am korean it is a necessity. but thank you!

Dangerous Treasure

y o u n g k i m c h i

* U*////

Awwh. Well, once you throw rlc up there, artists flock. Real money is always better then pixelated gold. Helps pay for rent, food, clothes, etc. You know? XD
Ah, awesome!
Yup! 700k total.

Uh, just a heads up. It might take awhile for me to finish all of these so I hope you're patient?
|||OTL

I go to school full time, work part time, as well as student teach part time so things a a bit hectic.
I hope that's alright?
Ambiguities

haha true true. i'll just..take that offer down LOL. and yes of course! i did just commission you for so many drawings. i should finally work on some commissions....psh homework *pushes to the side*

Lunatic

HOLY s**t I DID NOT SEE THIS HOW
          BUT HOW
          BUT WOW
          LET ME HUG YOU

User Image

Dangerous Treasure

y o u n g k i m c h i

Yeahh, you're better off unless you're serious about it. c':
I offer RL first and all, unless they mention gold commissions, I don't offer it.

Ah, alright! Thanks a bunch. emotion_kirakira

Haha, I feel your pain!
After today I should be able to draw. At least tomorrow for an hour or so.
> 3>;;
I'll give you wips too if you'd like. (When I can remember them of course.)
Ambiguities

haha yes D8 i really only wanted to commission this one artist i follow on tumblr but she has a very busy schedule. hehe. and yay! thank you! i'm sending trade now c:

Lunatic

Ambiguities
          oh god i can't even draw during weekends sometimes ;m;
          GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING OK!

User Image

Anxious Bloodsucker

oh gosh i love scarlet
The Raving Madame
oh gosh i love scarlet

really! oh gosh thank you c: no one seems to want to draw scarlet ; n ; she's my fav oc currently
y o u n g k i m c h i

⋟ AYO STER ⋞
Username : platyifsh
Who you want to draw: Scarlet Lu <3
Samples: Chibi, Chibi, Chibi - Half Body, Half Body, Half Body
Prices : Uhm, no set prices. Whatever you're willing to give me? As long as it's over 5k, I'm good for whatever. ; u ;
How long will it take? : Chibi's can be done by tonight, Half Bodies by about tomorrow afternoon? O u O

//Hnng, your OC's are sooo amazingly awesome and cute!! @ o @;; My art's all done traditionally, so sorry if it's not super HQ. /:

Anxious Bloodsucker

y o u n g k i m c h i
The Raving Madame
oh gosh i love scarlet

really! oh gosh thank you c: no one seems to want to draw scarlet ; n ; she's my fav oc currently

sdkjhkdjfh omg seriously? are you planning on keeping this place open for a while? I want to apply but i have a couple commissions and i get guilty keeping people waiting a long time. Unless its a friend or discount commission or something LOL and i'd totally apply to draw her later if so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff